Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am
We are Starting! biggrin Have Fun Everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am
Lilly thanked the tow truck driver for the lift, as she jumped out of the tow truck, and waved as she watched him drive off with her now smoked up car, she knew she would never see that old thing again. Then, she turned and faced the long dirt road that was supposed to lead to her to be work place, hopefully. She groaned, as she looked over the horizon, the day wasn't going too well for her, it kind of pissed her off, she just hoped her interview would go well. She wore a white tank top with black flowers on it, a blue skirt, with black spandex that went just below her knees. Around her wrist was a small braclet with charms of animals on it, and a matching necklace that her father had given to her before he left their family. She knew she would probably have to change before the interview, it was gooing to be a long walk for her. She picked up her bags and started to walk. Luckily, she had switched her high heels to tennis shoes for now. She check her time, luckly she had time to get to the interview, she didn't want to be late, she hoped the work place wasn't to far.

~~~~

Missy sniffed around the stables, and the edge of the Manor, tracking the scent of some food, she had picked up the smell of meat and really wanted to get in the kitchen and eat, but she knew that employes in the house would be on the look out for her. She had to come up with a plan to slip past them once again, it seemed to be getting harder to do that as the days passed but she usually found a way to pull it off. She was fully determained once again to tirck them good. She smirked at the thought as Missy continued to sniff, wagging her tail high in the air.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 am
Jet looked at the time and walked calmly through the house "It is almost time for the interview" He sighed and thought Where has master John run off to, he said he and Fire Star would go for a ride, but at this rate he will miss lunch

John wanted to meet the new girl before anyone else so he timed it right and was riding Fire Star back to the house just in time, he saw her walking ahead and rushed Fire star to catch up "Hello, miss, are you going up to The Manor, if so allow me to accompany you, I was headed there myself"

Fire Star looked at her and seemed to smile So she's the girl they are hiring to take care of me and the others, she might not be so bad, I meen she smells like one of us although she looks human

((That was kinda all I could come up with))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 am
Lilly jumped at the man's voice, and instinctively made sure her neko features were covered and hidden, which the were, quite well actually. She noticed the hores first, "Wow! Look at you! Your so beautiful!" she exclaimed with wide eyes, And yes, I'm thee one who will be taking care of you, that is if I get hired... she said to him as she pet his nose, and took out a piece of brown sugar, and offered it to him. Then she blused in embarasment as she looked up at the man on the horse, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I know that was rude... Yeah, I am heading to the Manor actaully, and I wouldn't mind some company..." she smiled, accepting his offer, it would totally beat walking alone.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 am
Fire Star Enjoyed the sugar and basically smirked Relax, the fact that you got an interview basically means that you are hired, the man in charge of the Manor only offers interviews to those he knows he will hire. Let's just say that The Manor has many connections, if the man in charge decided to he could find out whatever he wants, from serious to silly

John smiled and petted Fire Star "My name is John Wolf, please call me John, and this here is my buddy Fire Star" He smiled and looked at Fire Star  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 am
Lilly listened to Fire Star, while smiling at up at John Well, that's refreshing, to hear that one thing has been good for my day. And thanks for letting me know I've been stalked ever since I applied to my job... "My name's Lilly Brown, Nice to meet you." she glanced at Fire Star, "Fire Star? Well, that's a nice nice name..." she picked up her bags again, "Should we get going? I still have my interview." she told him.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:20 am
Fire Star laughed You got it wrong, he only checkes their personality, after that the owner loses interest, but he could find out anything at all if he wanted to, anything from your previous employment to the first set of baby clothes you wore

John smiled "Nice to meet you Lilly, now, would you like to walk or ride" He stretched his hand towards her to see if she wanted to ride Fire Star with him, he knew fire star was more than strong enough for that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 am
Great, that's not creepy at all she tought sarcastically, she knew that he wouldn't find out she could talk to animals, that was nowhere on her records. Lilly smiled, "Sure...it beats walking and getting my outfit all dirty," she really wanted to look nice for her interview, even if she knew she would get the job. She took his hand with her free hand, and pulled herself up.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm
Ed had fallen asleep under a big oak tree he was tending to.He had a problem with sleeping because at night he would...."do stuff under the moon"....as he called it.He was wearing his garden uniform Master John had instructed him to wear.I had light brown pants with a light brown shirt wich came with a pair of gloves and heavy duty boots.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm
(( remembers guys, that no one knows who the master is... everyone usually reports to the butler...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm
((SORRY Who I ment was who was in charge lolz which I call the master lolz sorrry))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty walked around in the beautiful garden, peeking at the flowers to her sides from under her top hat. She slid a notepad from her pocket, coming to a stop in front of a very large Sunflower. She took her hat off of her head, placing it on the ground beside her. I could probably draw that..she thought as she started drawing the sunlit flower. "Liberty, you can't ignore us forever.", one of her always following demons said to her as she slid her pencil across the page. She shook her head and chewed on her bottom lip.  

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 pm
Ed woke up in a wet sweat from a bad dream.He looked around and saw a girl trying to draw a flower.It was his co-worked liberty.He got up and started working so she would not report him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty finished her sketch, satisfied with the results. She turned as she slid the now small sketch pad into her pocked of her gardener's poach. She squeaked as she saw a male working among her flowers. She put a slim hand to her lips. "I'm sorry, who are you?" she said in her polite and girlish voice, taking the hand from her mouth, holding it out for the gentleman. She smiled politely, a permanent blush across her cheeks.  

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 pm
Lance moved quickly through the house. He was changing after one of the few mice that had managed to get in the Manor. He moved swiftly down the hall and quickly jumped on his unknowning prey. He bite his mouse on the body killing the rodent quickly then processed to shallow it whole. "Hmm where is everyone" he meowed out looking about while digesting his food. He quietly walked down the hall looking around every corner looking to see if there were any intresting people.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff