Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio walked onto the training grounds and spotted Nanashi. A grin immediately appeared on his face, and he put on a fake smile as he ran toward him, shouting, "Nanashi! Did you finally get done doing inappropriate things to Shoko in your room! It's about time!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Ronnel's head snapped up and the tonfa strapped to his waist spun out as he gripped them while standing up. For someone to be so blatantly disrespectful to the Otokage angered the young man. He stayed where he was though, waiting on the Otokage's response.  

Ronnel-again

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Kai lookd up suprised that someone would say that to the otokage.He thought it was funny but didn't laugh. You could see a smirk spread across his face as he tried not to laugh and disrespect the otokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm
Nanashi ignored Yukio's statement. What he did with Shoko was his own business. Besides, practicing jutsu wasn't inappropriate. Nanashi then cracked his knuckles. "Then let's get started. You two." Nanashi said, pointing at Kai and Ronnel. "Genin leveled Sound jutsu." He said, throwing them the scrolls. "You." He said pointing to Jorou. "Medical, Academy and Genin." He said, throwing Jorou the two scrolls. Nanashi then put his palm up to face Yukio. "You...are late. If you want to survive, give me fifty push ups and tell me what level of Sound jutsu you know, and what your main element is, as well as your class." Nanashi said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 pm
Ronnel caught the scroll awkwardly, bouncing it up into the air off the blunt side of a blade before quickly sheathing the weapons and grabbing the scroll. He nodded and took himself over to one corner of the room away from everyone else, and sat down to study intently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:39 pm
Kai ignored the scroll and took out his sound village scroll."Ok alittle sound jutsu will be perfect now." Kai started reading the genin section."ok first jutsu,wind needles technique."Kai studied the hand signs for a moment.(1/4)

"Ok i can do this." Kai made the hand signs and "wind needles technique". He waited for a couple second only to see that it didnt work."why didnt it work".(2/4)

Kai took a deep breath and closed his eyes." Wind needles technique." He then made the signs, and the wind needles began to form above his hand. A few needles formed before they just vanished."oh i almost got it."(3/4)

Kai made the required hand signs and " Wind needles technique." The needles formed above his hand. Kai then aimed at the tree and shot 12 needles in to it. Each needle made a small hole in the wall before they vanished."Ok that will help me in battle one day."
(4/4) Wind needles technique mastered.

Kai stood up for a nice stretch."ok back to training." Kai took out the scroll and began to read it."looks like the next jutsu is Finger spike technique." Kai studied the hand signs in his mind. He then practiced forming them, making sure that he doesnt add any charka.(1/4)

"Ok i think i got the signs down, whats next." Kai closed his eyes and took a deep breath."Finger spike technique." Kai then formed the hand signs, but nothing happened.(2/4)

"Oh come on that should have worked." Kai took out the scroll and reread it to make sure he was doing it right."Well im doing it right, what else is there to do?"(3/4)

Kai formed the signs and "Finger spike technique." As soon as he finished those words his nails started growing."Yes this is sick." Kai ran and slashed at the wall with his nail."Works great." (4/4) Finger spike technique mastered

Kai took his scroll out again and continued reading."next jutsu is wave palm." Kai looked over the signs a few times making sure that he had them down.(1/4)

"Ok now lets do this." Kai maded the hand signs and "Wave palm".He waited a few seconds butnothing happened. "Oh sound always has to be so hard."(2/4)

Kai alittle annoyed made the signs and "Wave palm." He could feel the charka start forming in his palm but it quickly stopped."Oh almost there."(3/4)

Kai getting kinda mad at this point made the signs."Wave palm." The charka started flowing in to his palm, which caused his hand to vibrate."Yes, i got it."
(4/4) Wave palm mastered

Kai alittle tired of training sat down and read the next jutsu."Wind harpoon." Kai smiled as his thoughts raced."This shouldnt take long." Kai read over the hand signs over and over, till he memorized them. (1/4)

"Ok lets do this." Kai laided the scroll on the ground and stood up."Wind Harpoon." Kai formed the signs and started forming the wind needles but he couldnt get them to grow any larger, so he stopped.(2/4)

Kai took a deep breath and formed the signs."Wind harpoon". Wind needles formed and 3 merged together before dispersing."So close." (3/4)

"Im going to get it this time." Kai made the signs and " Wind harpoon." All the needles formed and merged in to one larger harpoon. "Yes i got it." Kai quickly aimed at a tree and shot the harpoon. On impact the harpoon put a hole in the tree as it vanished.
(4/4) Wind harpoon mastered

((This is all sound jutsu genin level))

Kai sat down.after all that training he need a little break.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 pm
Jurou caught the scroll, still grinning from Yukio's remark.
"Alright, I'll get started right away."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:51 pm
Ronnel rolled his shoulders as he set the scroll down having read the basis of a jutsu. Tiny pockets of air with sound vibrating at intense speeds inside of them... the Wind Needles. He grinned and held one hand up.
(1/3 - Class Bonus)

Tight concentration is required for this.... good thing I'm a medical shinobi, chakra control is my forte. His grin widening, Ronnel began running through the hand seals. When he finished the chain, he held his hand up again and looked at the air above his fingers intently.
(2/3 - Class Bonus)

Above each finger a faint waver could be seen in the air. The teen leveled his hand at one of the chairs nearby and pulsed chakra into his hand. The near invisible darts flung out at high speeds, a faint whine the only warning. Four holes appeared in the back of the chair.Success!
(3/3 - Class Bonus/ Jutsu learned, Wind Needles)  

Ronnel-again

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:55 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sighed and started to do the pushups at an amazingly fast pace. He was in such excellent physical shape from all of Arekku's physical conditioning in Grass that even a thousand pushups was nothing. Yukio replied inbetween pushups, "Well, I'm in the Medical class, I've learned up through all of the genin level techniques in that area. Then my other element, my main element, is Wind. I know how to do the wind clone, wind retrieval, and even the wind dragon jutsu, but that's as far as I go. Now, as for my level of Sound jutsu..." Yukio finished his last pushup and stood up straight. "I'm at the level where I can do this...HIT IT!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4WQOVcb2k0
Suddenly the sound of musical instrument started echoing from everywhere in the training grounds, a result of Yukio using the Sound Effect jutsu. Then a bunch of wind clones popped up around him which then henged into an assortment of attractive and barely clothed females. Yukio's own clothing changed as he manipulated his paper clothes into a different arrangement. He then began singing in an amplified voice, a product of using the Shout jutsu. He also spun his voice around different areas by using the ventriloquism technique as the song continued. In an ansemble Yukio and his "Sexy Chick Clones" danced around Nanashi until the end of the song. When it was over all of the clones dispersed and Yukio glanced at Nanashi. ".......to give a more direct answer though I've mastered all offensive and defensive jutsu up through genin level...heh heh."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 pm
Ronnel shook his head at the rowdy troublemaker's antics. He closed his eyes and focused instead on his next jutsu. His eyes scanned over the concept and seals for it as he grinned.
(1/3)

An adaptation of the Wind Needles, this bad boy forms the needles over my fingers, enhanching melee damage. Might need that in case my weapons get taken from me. He began running the seals quickly, his eyes closed.
(2/3)

Ronnel lunged forward suddenly, his fingers piercing through the back of a chair. If one had been able to see the chair in slow motion, they could have seen the material being vibrated apart at the puncture points.
"Gotcha."
(3/3 - Jutsu Learned: Nail Spikes)  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:17 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sighed and started to do the pushups at an amazingly fast pace. He was in such excellent physical shape from all of Arekku's physical conditioning in Grass that even a thousand pushups was nothing. Yukio replied inbetween pushups, "Well, I'm in the Medical class, I've learned up through all of the genin level techniques in that area. Then my other element, my main element, is Wind. I know how to do the wind clone, wind retrieval, and even the wind dragon jutsu, but that's as far as I go. Now, as for my level of Sound jutsu..." Yukio finished his last pushup and stood up straight. "I'm at the level where I can do this...HIT IT!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4WQOVcb2k0
Suddenly the sound of musical instrument started echoing from everywhere in the training grounds, a result of Yukio using the Sound Effect jutsu. Then a bunch of wind clones popped up around him which then henged into an assortment of attractive and barely clothed females. Yukio's own clothing changed as he manipulated his paper clothes into a different arrangement. He then began singing in an amplified voice, a product of using the Shout jutsu. He also spun his voice around different areas by using the ventriloquism as the song continued. In an ansemble Yukio and his "Sexy Chick Clones" danced around Nanashi until the end of the song. When it was over all of the clones dispersed and Yukio glanced at Nanashi. "...to give a more direct answer though I've mastered all offensive and defensive jutsu up through genin level...heh heh."

"Hm, then I guess I can train you in some chuunin leveled Sound techniques. But that will be as much as I teach you for now. If and when you become chuunin, you may return to learn more. I permit you to learn Zankuukyokuha (Ultimate Air Cutter) and Kaze no Yari (Wind Spears)." Nanashi said as he threw Yukio the scrolls for the jutsu and crossed his arms across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 pm
((Ok because of my class and bloodline, I should be able to learn the academy jutsu's in one post))

Jurou opened up the scroll and spent some time memorizing the seals for the first medical jutsu.
He needed a Ginny pig, so he quickly went though a set of seals, and created a dust clone.
Once he made the clone, he went through the hand seals he just spent memorizing and placed his hands on the clone. Diagnosis
A minute later he took his hands off of the clone.
"Nope, cant find anything wrong with ya."
1/1 Diagnosis learned

Jurou went back to the scroll and started memorizing the seals for the next jutsu.
Once he was done, he grabbed some, rubbed it on his hands, and the went through some hand seals. Cleanse
Jurou sent some chacra to his skin, and the dirt fell off.
1/1 Cleanse learned

Jurou then went straight to memorizing the next jutsu.
"Alright." He said to the clone."I need you to turn around."
The clone did as he was told, and Jurou went through a few seals. Massage
Jurou sent some chacra to his hands and started massaging the clones shoulders.
"Mmmm, that feels good."
1/1 Massage learned

Jurou memorized the seals for the next jutsu.
After he was done with that, he did the seals for that. Power of Resistance
"Ok, cough on me."
The clone turned towards him, and coughed on him.
Jurou waited a minute.
"Nope, not sick."
1/1 Power of Resistance learned

Jurou the started memorizing the seals for the last academy level jutsu.
He sighed, took out a kunai, and then stabbed himself in the leg with it.
He then quickly went through the seals for the jutsu. Extraction
He placed both of his hands on the sides of the kunai, and slowly pulled it out.
1/1 Extraction learned  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 pm
Kai stood up after a short break and decided to continue training."Well that was great but i need to move on to defensive." Kai took out his sound scroll and read the first defensive sound jutsu."Ventriloquism, sounds fun." Kai quickly looked over the hand signs required."Easy enough, ventriloquism" Kai said as he made the signs.He wait for the jutsu to start but it failed."Ok maybe not so easy."(1/4)

Kai thoguht for a second what helps him learn. He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath."ventriloquism." He made the signs at the same time and focused on transmitting a message to the other sound genin but nothing happened."oh when i get this i will be fun to play with."(2/4)

Kai quickly made the signs and and"ventriloquism." He could feel that his voice was being transmitted to the other. All of a sudden before it reached any one it stopped completely."almost there."(3/4)

" I got it this time." Kai made the hand signs and ."ventriloquism." He felt his voice change to sound like the otokages and he sent the others a message." All genin stop training and give me 50 push ups. We need to make you all strong." Kai then waited to see everyones reaction.
(4/4) Ventriloquism mastered  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:43 pm
"All right then... next up, Wave Palm." The genin tilted his head and studied the scroll, noting the intense similarities between this, the Wave Palm, and his last technique, the Finger Spikes. Interesting, truly interesting.
(1/3)

Ronnel held his hands apart, then began running through the seals for the jutsu. In his mind he was visualizing a pad of air right above his hand, with the tiniest parts of it moving back and forth incredibly quickly. His eyes opened slowly.
(2/3)

The same chair was decimated again when Ronnel leaned one hand against the padding on the bottom and watched as the Wave Palm technique tore it apart. A slight grin faded into view, then vanished quickly.
"Next one."
(3/3 - Jutsu Learned: Wave Palm)  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm
Ronnel cracked one eye open and looked at the other student.
"Impersonating the Otokage is a crime ya know." He shook his head and ignored the false commands. His attention was back on the scroll, on the next jutsu.
(1/3)

Ronnel grimaced. This one was meerely a step up from the Wind Needles, but nonetheless, it was bound to prove useful as it was so much stronger than the individual needles. He began flipping through the hand signs quickly.
(2/3)

The teen aimed his jutsu at the same abused chair and let loose with the concentrated blast of wind. The entire back of the chair ripped away, slamming against the wall.
(3/3)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces