Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
FFTL lovers come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(please answer poll) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you kno whos fftl is
  no
  yes
  never heard of them n looking to find out about them
View Results

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:41 pm
Live, they are amazing. Just because of the energy.

Musically, they are one of the worst bands I have heard... but they have an addictive sound.

And Sonny Moore looks like a troll. He is quite possibly the ugliest scene kid that little bi girls and little bi boys could worship. Come to think of it, no one in the band is remotely attractive.

:shrug:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:31 pm
ride the wings of pestilence = good song lol  

halo_3

sk8te_chick_89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:59 pm
I just recently found out about From First To Last, but I like them a lot. I thank my friend for telling me about them. I think their musics pretty good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:17 am
i love them but i disagree with every one that sayes sonny morre is the hottest i think matt is but what ever i would have eather oen and he drummer isnt to bad and it depends on travis  

jbiszombieboi

As We Choke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:25 pm
Secrets Don't Make Friends, Emily & Featuring Some of Your Favorite Words = <333333333  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:49 pm
i get to see them in consert..YES!!!!!!!! heart  

Jesika With AK47

Zah`ra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:01 am
From First to Last are awesome. I bet most of you dont even know they had another cd before dear diary did you? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:09 am
hOkay... From First to Last is, in my oppinion, a good band... But sadly, they are now uber popular in the mainstream, considered emo, which they're not...*Damn the Mainstream* [Closer to post-punk/screamo?>] ... I love they're new CD, and the one before it [Which Im sure none of you know of...] ... But, yeah, whatever.

Also, another damn for the mainstream, due to Sonny Moore's obsessive bitches. Yes, he's hott, but stfu already.  

Paper Into Fire

Zakk Catastrophe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:37 am
Yeah im listening to them right now there so effing sweet sonny id hott too heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:38 am
NoSugarAdded
From First to Last are awesome. I bet most of you dont even know they had another cd before dear diary did you? confused
uhh yeah i do  

Zakk Catastrophe

drkmtn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:51 pm
I like them.
They are coming to Montreal with Stroy Of The Year I think. But I won't go. Too much people are gonna be there and hearing lil teenies screaming ''OMFG Sonny is like so hot'' during the whole show is gona get on my nervs.
I jsut hope that they are gonna do the Montreal or quebec City warped tour.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:59 pm
Xyloid
Live, they are amazing. Just because of the energy.

Musically, they are one of the worst bands I have heard... but they have an addictive sound.

And Sonny Moore looks like a troll. He is quite possibly the ugliest scene kid that little bi girls and little bi boys could worship. Come to think of it, no one in the band is remotely attractive.

:shrug:

Okay so why do you come in here && address that people who worship Sonny Moore are "little bi girls && boys"? Sometimes I dun't understand you people when you talk your talk && then label yourself emo, HXC, or scene.
:shakes head:

killmaridead

x[ Dante ]x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:04 pm
mmh .. i really don't like them .. but it's soo funny to listen to sonny singing emily drunk xD .. and note to self is quite good i think.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:43 am
i've only heard two of there songs, note to self and ride the wings of pestilence and i love them!  

Xsuch a suckerX

+Sonny This is Urgent+

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:22 am
siggy  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games