Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Cosplay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cosplay?
  Yes
  No
  What is cosplay...
View Results

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:48 pm
Mienai Kitsune
Zahmira
Sweet! I'll be sure to hunt you down and take your picture.
(Don't know if you knew or not, but there's an AN guild. 3nodding )

Man, that's a costume that requires a lot of work. Have you started on it yet?
I doubt it'll hard to hunt me down. I might very well be the only Endymion in a wheelchair, lol

No I didn't know there was an AN guild eek

Yeah I've started. I didn't realize how detailed the costume was until I started on it. Then I was like "Oh dear God, what have I gotten myself into, this time? sweatdrop " lol
It could be a fun project. As much as I would love to make the Shitennou outfits, but I don't think I could. sweatdrop Hense why we're doing the anime versions of them for AN07.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:17 pm
What's insane is, I'm doing Endymion for my first con and cosplay  

Mienai Kitsune

Twilight Enchantress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:12 am
I couldn't pull off any cosplay if I tried XD and anime cons never come around here that I know of. I'd have to travel all the way, I think, to Ontario just to do that and I'm too poor a college student to do that x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:24 am
Twilight Enchantress
I couldn't pull off any cosplay if I tried XD and anime cons never come around here that I know of. I'd have to travel all the way, I think, to Ontario just to do that and I'm too poor a college student to do that x.x
Why couldn't you? Anyone can cosplay.

@Mienai: Of course, you don't have to do every single little detail. Start from a very simple version and then work from there.  

Zahmira

chocobokisses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:54 pm
Twilight Enchantress

I hear that. The nearest conventions to me are in Illinois and I live in Missouri. However, I save all year long to go to the conventions in Illinois. I too am a poor college student, so I know how you feel.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:37 pm
I've never cosplayed, not that i wouldn't like to, I'd probably only be able to cosplay Jaedite, Nephrite, Motoki or MAYBE Endymion...be pretty cool to cosplay as Sailor Jupiter though razz
I live in Australia, not heard of any conventions around my neck of the woods sad  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:07 am
EternalJupiter
I've never cosplayed, not that i wouldn't like to, I'd probably only be able to cosplay Jaedite, Nephrite, Motoki or MAYBE Endymion...be pretty cool to cosplay as Sailor Jupiter though razz
I live in Australia, not heard of any conventions around my neck of the woods sad
I found 4 conventions in Australia.
Anime.au - Canberra, Australia
AVCon - Adelaide, Australia
Melbourne Anime Festival - Melbourne, Australia
Animania - Sydney, Australia  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:51 pm
I cosplayed as Hotaru Tomoe in 2003. That was my last Sailor Moon cosplay but I plan on going as something sometime in the future  

Darkness Cake

Ai to Seigi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:40 pm
I cosplay as Princess Selenity, I've sewed five different versions of that same dress. I just can't get it right. In America I don't go to many cons, but in Japan I try to go to all of them.
Gackt.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:36 pm
I cosplayed as Sailor Pluto once... someone saw me in the hall and was like "Sailor Mars Right?!?" And I was like... "uh... no"

.... My costume was dark blue and white... sweatdrop  

Yukito Yu

Kira Tsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:59 pm
LOL...I really wanna do Sailor Uranus, but I don't have the right body type, so I'm not going to even try.

My best friend Diana though, she is planning to do Eternal Sailor Mars and The Musical version of Sailor Mars. Has anyone seen the Musical versions of their outfits. Its awesome, they have this gaudy gold trim and the material is totally shiny...its so Vegas. I love it.

She figured she do both since the wig costs so effing much. xp She hardly knows about the series though, lack of information and all that. So I am going to her place this weekend to try some Sailor Moon education. Bringing season 1 and 3 and all my manga. She really wants to know the characters, I will teach her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:12 pm
Hello everyone, I just wanted to send out an invite for all Sailor Moon cosplayers and future Sailor Moon cosplayers. I have started a Sailor Moon group that is looking for members. If you are interested in joining a group please vist our Livejournal Community for information, rules, and the application. http://www.livejournal.com/community/celest_soldiers
There are many positions still open, so get over there quickly. There is only one regulations, you must live in Mid-Western United States. Sorry for anyone who lives outside that area.  

chocobokisses

Darrlena

Friendly Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 pm
I've personly done ALOT of sailor moon cosplay I'll post pics soon  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:03 pm
I found one I'm gonna go as soon! Princess Uranus from the manga. I cut my hair short recently and it's about as short as Haruka's. ^.^ It will be at Katsucon!  

Darkness Cake

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces