Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE RAWR ASiANSz ! ♥

Back to Guilds

=) 

Tags: Be-Friend me , or i will MURDER U! xD, =O ! You're a JERK !, D0m0 !, Cookies. x3, YAY RANDOm INVITE! 

Reply <3 Post Something ! x3
Stuffs That Happen To Most Asians. xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiffy Catastrophe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am
Stuff that happens is that dam stereo type about asians not knowing how to drive! WTF?! Where did that one come from? I also hate crap about the narrowish eyes and flat nose. And whenever I ask a question, the answer is ALWAYS, "Because you're asian!." It's not phucken funny! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 am
story 3 is truly true! xD asians r smarter than other country pplz yea i discovered it 2!  

- D4rk - Sp4rkler -

7,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

x-iiasian_bubbletea-xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 am
story 1 alwaz happen tu mii. they ask mii if i waz viet or korean or asian. wtf ? they'er all asian >.<
story 2. i du wear qlasses except i dont lik wearinq em' tu skool no wo m sayin' ? but somtimes i du.
story 3. i so so dont lik math but i make qudd qrades which ish weird. & chyea i can cook. so lik i brouqht a couple of maii homemade eqqroll filled shrimp tu skool. & lik they all surrounded mii. & ate. then they started tu cmmnt mii bout maii cookin' =.= eh. i qot so pissed tu. !! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 am
I said this once so some kid in gaia that was asian..the next time we met,i told him specifically that i was Japanese and he just went '' I thought you said that you're Asian '' don't they get that asia is not a country but a continent -_-''  

bittertongue_puppet

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

P o c k y x B

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 am
SpeciesxConfused
i have a question u know Russia is in asia so.. Does that make them asian too?

No... ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am
Sory #1: Always...Like there's this one guy who's been my frnd for 6 years and one day he's like are you korean or asian? And i was like WTH! you've known me for 6 friggen years and you don't even know what i am?!
Story #2: No i don't wear glasses.
Story #3: I suck at math....kinda :p  

P o c k y x B

coyotekat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 pm
LuckiAc3
Well, hahah yeah that happened to me.. like first story.. people asked me if I was Filipino or Asian... I was like wtf.. that's the same. o_O and they were trying to prove me wrong. HAHA and same with the Chinese. :p hehehehe

I am really good in math and only one in my class... and people always look over my stuff. And I was like.. is it because I am Asian.??? and they were like "yes". o_______O OKAY. HAHHA

People are stereotypical, but it's pretty funny.
OH and how this one girl said "oh Asians are only good in long distance for track." I suck major baggage at distance.. we are pretty fast. ((: LOLz

Filipino is Pacific Islander. Whole different genetics.

Anyways, something that happened to me, in my senior year a teacher asked me if I was Irish :/

I told them, "What the heck? I don't even have any Irish in me."
He asks, "Then what's with your complexion?"
"I stay in too much."
"Then you'd just be pale."
"I'm half Japanese."

Then he stands there staring at me. He finally says,
"I never thought of that. But then why aren't you smart?"
"It's not the genes that make them smart. It's the culture."

Which is true...
They value education in Japan, China, and Korea...
I can't speak as to any other asian countries, though. I don't know much about them.

Another thing, I wear glasses, but it was because I got hit in the head with a soccer ball and now every time I try to focus in on small lettering my eyes go slightly crossed...
Which is very annoying, to say the least.

I don't look my heritage... The few asian features I have are
1. My nose
2. My goofy complexion
3. Nosey...I don't know if all asians are like this but all the total asians I've known personally were really nosey...like the one Chinese bus driver I had during the sixth grade

The fourth thing isn't really a hereditary thing but whenever I'm like 'huh?' my eyes tilt inward a little and makes me appear a bit more asian...

But that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Story 1; That's happened to me a lot. >_<
Story 2; That's never happened to me. o_o I don't wear glasses, and I only know a few Asian friends of mine who do. They only wear them for reading.
Story 3; I'm bad at almost anything academic. ._. But. I'm good at looking pretty! sweatdrop

Though I'm sure nearly all of us here who are Asian have been made fun of because of our eyes... Whenever that happens, my twin sister and I will slant our eyes behind the person's back. xp

Suicidal Strawberries

KhmerKid4Lyfe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Al of these happened to me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm
Uzuki the Doll
Story 1; That's happened to me a lot. >_<
Story 2; That's never happened to me. o_o I don't wear glasses, and I only know a few Asian friends of mine who do. They only wear them for reading.
Story 3; I'm bad at almost anything academic. ._. But. I'm good at looking pretty! sweatdrop

Though I'm sure nearly all of us here who are Asian have been made fun of because of our eyes... Whenever that happens, my twin sister and I will slant our eyes behind the person's back. xp

I want a twin sister o; xD
It'd be so much fun...Maybe..
<.<
>.>
But I'm an only child...which is also kind of a good thing....  

P o c k y x B

iTushie

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 am
Story#1: Okay yesh that happensh to me alot! v.v they're like "...are you Vietnamese or Filipino? I'm just asking becuz you're tan" WTF? xD I was like "FAIL"
Story#2:Yes i wear glasses >8D and yet i still looks AWESOME like hell
Story#3:Okay, i pretty suck at math o.o I mostly get a 79-81 on my average scores v.v

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm
Every one of those things happens to me
and i suck at math! xP,,,and i was wondering does anyone here ever got hit by their parents?? j/w

Neverr Do . lMao (:  

FuwK_oFF_BitChEs

ReineDeLaBonte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 am
story 1 and three happened to me... and I too hate when people do the thing with the eyes! evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 am
Omg, I suck so much at math, my teacher had to schedule a parent-teacher conference. stressed  

KhmerKid4Lyfe

Vaxidd Time Keeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 pm
o-o Wow Asians are pretty smart arent we......Asians rule xD

Hmm and most asians are smart and for some unknown reason most asians are smart at math like me One of my class mates that are advanced in math we got a question that none of my class mates could answer even the advanced one, but i was the only one who could answer it, It was VERY i mean VERY easy aperantly i would say all asians are smarter then Americans...No offense if your american

But we asians are always mistaken for sleeping in class -.-  
<3 Post Something ! x3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces