Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Harvest Moon : New Generation || OCC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:50 pm
About the Goddess festival. If your only friends can you still go with someone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 am
The guys should be the one asking the girls.
They can all go out together even as friends.  

Theo Black

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 pm
@BC- Magic Melody is fun, but I like Tree of Tranquility the most. Magic melody I think the girl is just ugly, and they all stand weird and the rival that can be your husband/wife can eitehr be a guy or girl XD. But Magical Melody is still a cool game in general, but more cutish in a way, and everyone is a midgit lol. I like Tree of Tranquility cause you can choose which gender your baby is, the characters are cool, and allot of bacholors along with a longer lasting, somewhat more difficult challenge. But beating the challenge is worth it XD Really long review of it I suppose, and woo TwT..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm
Haha I feel as if I'm missing out on something. Only HM game I played would be Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
And I have yet to finish it!  

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

Hikari Negi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 pm
Um...sorry for posting even though I'm not part of this but I was wondering if there were any spots left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm
@Mind - Call meh Sara O:< BC just sounds funny. Well, I liked the cute factor but I got frustrated O_O Because I dun know how to marry. Like at all in that game. Because in some games its kinda different because there was something about a bird and I haven't finished ANNNND... O_O Holy shizz. You can CHOOSE the gender? I got fed up with only having sons O___O its like, I ran out of boy names. I have Skye, Aaron, uhhh... and like 2 or 3... O___O Nami is a bad wife. "If you don't go to sleep the monsters will eat you and I won't help." XDDD But that happened cause he got stuck. There's this one place near the twins where if you put the baby down he cant move nor can you pick him up XDDD O___O Celia's baby hates me. He's like, "I don't like daddy. I want mommy." And I'm like O_____e well in the game I married Celia I was really poor XDD I have like one cow and a few chickens and I can't afford enough seeds even to make food XDDD Annnd.. O___O Why can't I remember her name... MUFFY! That's it. Well she's quite the ditz XDD but the kid loves me. And I'm rich in that game. But the teddy bear I bought him O____________e it scares me and gave my sis nightmares because I bought it and it was MOVING. (I haven't finished ANY of the games, but hit half way mark on Magical Melody, but don't ruin stuff for me) OH! And XDDD We and my sis made bets on what gender the rival was in Magical Melody XDDDD  

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Theo Black

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm
Should I revive the RP?
I need to know how many of you are willing to play it again??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am
I'm willing to roleplay  

MindxHunter

Azer Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 am
I'm willing to roleplay too~  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers