Reply Korra
Breast Reduction Surgery Is a Crime. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

12344321I

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am
there always has to be someone perverted when people are talking about boobs 8l like mr.bean thing said this is serious buisness >:l  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 am
I think it is for each individual girl to decide what they want to do with their body.
Also for those who are concerned, only about sex...well there is more to life and relationships in general than sex. If her breasts are endangering her health/spine or whatever else, then it is totally fine to get this surgery. If you love her, you shouldn't care about the size of her breasts.

This thread is sad, honestly. Most of you guys in this thread disgust me.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:26 pm
HouseMDFan25
I think it is for each individual girl to decide what they want to do with their body.
Also for those who are concerned, only about sex...well there is more to life and relationships in general than sex. If her breasts are endangering her health/spine or whatever else, then it is totally fine to get this surgery. If you love her, you shouldn't care about the size of her breasts.

Boys will be boys, but when the logic is in play we will choose the right thing. Girls should do whatever is needed to protect their health... just don't make em flat. That's all I'm asking. PLEASE LORD! *starts talking like a preacher* NOOOOOOOOWa! I SAAAAAAAYa. Ya gota, I say ya gota, PRAAAAAAAAYa!!!!

XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Marcus Dragonwolf
HouseMDFan25

Boys will be boys, but when the logic is in play we will choose the right thing. Girls should do whatever is needed to protect their health... just don't make em flat. That's all I'm asking. PLEASE LORD! *starts talking like a preacher* NOOOOOOOOWa! I SAAAAAAAYa. Ya gota, I say ya gota, PRAAAAAAAAYa!!!!

XD

PRAISEEEEEEEEEE THE HOLEHHHH LORDDDDDDDDD I SAY!! PRAY!!  

12344321I

Lady Shaminia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 pm
If this problem is risking her health then by all means she should discuss this with her doctor and see what options are available to her. She can also get a BRAC analysis to determine if she is at risk for Breast Cancer. My mother and my sister both have had double mastectomies and it was a breast reduction that showed a second type of breast cancer in my mother. So far I have been fortunate {knocks on wood} but discuss this with your doctor if you are concerned in any way.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 pm
~lol at the lolwut pics~
@ title: lol WHAT?????? i like my boobs thank you very much! ~c36 and proud~ O.o  

Lil Yumi123

Conservative Grabber

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Doll Shi

Generous Guildswoman

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:34 pm
Akkere
Teh Savior
well if they're big enough that they actually are injuring the woman, then it's only right and just to go ahead and fix it.

Nu its not, you just get a guy to suck dat s**t up yo!

Honestly? Sucking a woman's breasts actually make them bigger, dude. All women agree with having smaller breasts; large ones cause trouble once they get older.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm
I'm 38DD.
:3
My sisters are jealous as all hell  

Miss Rupa

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

MeetMeOnTheDarkside

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:07 pm
welll my mommknew this guy at work and his wifes bra size was H. yea she had to get them costom made and each boob weight was 22 lbs per boob. thats 44 lbs worth of boob i think u guys canmake an exception  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:04 am
*sigh* Alas, how the proud order of the overseer has fallen...  

Skye Venorum

Shameless Flatterer

12,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm
LadyShi-Chan
Akkere
Teh Savior
well if they're big enough that they actually are injuring the woman, then it's only right and just to go ahead and fix it.

Nu its not, you just get a guy to suck dat s**t up yo!

Honestly? Sucking a woman's breasts actually make them bigger, dude. All women agree with having smaller breasts; large ones cause trouble once they get older.
For reals? That makes them bigger? What Is This Black Magic?! Why has it not been told to me before?

And true they cause problems, but that's why you reduce them at 45. XD  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces