Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:26 pm
She was not surprised with his easy block. when her blade slide across the ground a little ways away, she realized she had fewer options, but was not completely done for. When he gave her a look of grief she became confused and jumped back, out of his blades reach, contact wise atleast. She did not understand his look, unless he meant to kill her. She frowned, she reached into her kimono to pull out Zefer... though she was not expreinced with Zefer, as he was not a regular sword... Her hand gripped his hilt, but she paused, waiting for his next approach. Also thinking up a way to retrieve Cherry Blossom  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Standing far away, the clouds were beginning to come in. A dark grey array of darkness began to come from over the rising sun, giving it the look of dusk early in the day. A black haired man stood in the middle of this incoming darkness, and was staring at the fighters. A yearning to join them was almost overpowering, yet the thought of a slaughter was not pleasant. "What happened to the times in which I could fight one or two people, and be overwhelmed by their strength? Now I am overwhelmed by my own. You mortals are far to easy to kill. I have passed the mortal stage, I am a demigod..." regret echoed in the words that the devil spoke, upon closer examination, it was Teran, former hero of the world, current man of destruction.

"The new hero's of the world need more work, for the previous generation has so much more experience. Now Itazuki and Calypso, you two might have been a challenge before, but sadly I have regressed to a further state of beckoning with my self. Now, it might be a challenge for me to not kill you with a single slash..." Turning to see the rest of the fighting, the realization that the world had only fighting, not a bit of peace, this thought horrified Teran. "Was all the work and sacrifice I disgraced myself with because of the love I had for the world nothing... it is probably worse with you people here..." Teran closed his eyes, and looked up at the sky, the clouds now completely covering the sun, it was almost completely dark out, and it was beginning to rain, a rain which was black in color, drenching Teran's clothing. "I need to cleanse this world of the people like you...even if it means in the end I need to cleanse myself!"

Bringing his face back down level, he reopened his eyes, and they were entirely black. A long and hoarse hiss echoed from his mouth, and a black fog began to emit from his mouth, a cracking sound breaking out of his back. Large black wings began to grow from his back. Blood began to fall off of his black hair, as it turned pure white, large black horns grew out of his temples, two total. They were very dark, darker then the night. Out of his mouth, black teeth began to shoot out of his gums, like fangs. His skin turned a dark grey, with black veins visible through the flesh. With muscles growing, and with hate growing, the beast growed, its transformation only beginning. Its shirt had completely ripped off, only its pants remained, ripped at the bottom from the growth of girth in the legs. claws grew on both hands and feet.

"Die..." lifting into the air, a dark blue and purple ball began to grow on the end of each of the horns, focusing massive strength. High in the air, his large wings were flapping slowly, sending waves of demolition towards all in the nearby area. After a few moments, the energy on the horns grew so large, that they assimilated each other, and launched forward in two separate beams, twisting and turning between each other, straight towards the ground, turning it pure black, darkness fluctuating out of the ground as the earth itself screamed in pain.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 pm
Breathing with caution, he put on a lock on the thing that was his sword, so it would not break out and consume and warp his thinking. Now he realized fighting would have to be kept at a minimum or he was unable to go all out with people he did not mean to kill. But thoughts of how he could kill her were a constant or better yet how he could make an attempt to kill every one here. They came through in dark mysterious voices. One way he could kill Viper, is send a tremor of earth and heat the ground around her, making it sinking then turn to lava, cool that with wind and water making a fusion of ice, then jump over her if she got stuck, then plunge his blade through her skull then sent a beam of dark matter at the rest, this would be the first phase and he would undoubtedly have to face off with Calypso and Alex, Riki Zenki would most likely be dead or unable to fight from the beam. The voices stopped and his eyes stopped fluttering and his head sunk back down to eye level.

“Ok…Simply put…I saw your attack coming the instant you came after me and I knew you would attack from behind, hehehe. Because you’re an assassin and assassins rarely attack head on. What I’m going to teach you is to learn how to break from that train of thought. Now I’m going to attack you…Oh wait…I got to tell you some thing. If I was a target and you failed on your attempt to kill me…I, I would slap you senseless on your cheeks, not the ones on your face. ” Itazuki said before sprinting forth at accelerating speed. He was already in a close proximity of her, he brought his sword at slashed at her head, but when the blade was near it he made the sword swoop down and point at her foot, most of his body was behind this attack but as soon as the tip of the blade got next to her foot, he sifted himself making his sword pierce of the earth, then he sprung upwards and sent his fist at her chin.

Then Itazuki face turned sour as he looked back and saw the one man he did not want to see. Keeping a calm attitude he turned around, shoulders slouching over his chest muscles, his sword gripped tightly in his palms. “Demigod?” Itazuki said, thinking about Teran being a demigod. Hoe much the hate dwelled and now it was about to surface from his soul. “F**K YOU!!!” His words brought more disgrace then any thing else that could be utter; they meant more then its simple meaning. Itazuki didn’t want to fight this man but he had no choice at the moment. But now he knew he could take him, but now he stood still and watched as the beams end the earth's life.

"Ohh...We don't want you attacking the ground!" His voice shouted then he stamped his hand hard on the ground. The ground lifted up a bit and moved fast to where Teran was, then the ground parted softly and it opened up to reveal a plant. It had a big grin with huge fangs poking out. "Hello..." It said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 pm
[walnuts... um that wasn't an attack, it was sent to the ground, I posted it hit the ground and the earth cried, you cant deflect something that hit the ground already... might wanna edit that]  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 pm
Viper blushed and had to look down at his comment of slapping her a**... She really never understood why men had the urge to do so... But she would not let a job escape her!! When she first saw the sword she was going to block it with Zefer, but it went into the ground... then his fist came at him. She smiled and as it was about to hit her, she flipped over and caught herself with her hands...
When Viper looked up, she looked at the site that brought her great fear.... the wrath of Teran. She let her hand fall as she watched him glide above them in little effort, his appearance... Truely that of a devil.
When he spoke when he finished his words of punishment, she ran to pick up her sword... The rain stung her face, if you could even call it that. She had to concentrate to even find her sword. When she found it, she slide to pick it up, before Teran's powerful beam could completely destroy her or her blade. She could see the ground it struck, wither away in death. It made her head hurt as the souls of the afterlife began to send voices into her head. They spoke to fast, too many of them.. she couldnt hear anything but their outrage and concern... She gritted her teeth. Teran needed to be stopped...
(( massive edit!!
sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 pm
"Easy there champ."

Calypso heard Itazuki's lecturing towards the girl after her attack and how her punishment was going to be a slap towards her glutes. Calypso was a ladies man, but he never went that far. After all it was the girl who decided to step on the platinum haired warrior's face while he was looking in the air and give him a peep show. In addition it turned out that they were both assasins, which suprised Calypso cause he got a chance to see some Itazuki's moves and they did not seem like they would belong to an assasin.

It was less than half a minute later that it began to become darker. Calypso of course, thought it was the girl's doing, but that was not the case. He began to look around in the sky to see more, but he saw someone in the air looking towards the darkness and he saw Teran and got to hear his speech.

"A demigod?" Calypso said before he bursted in laughter.

Calypso was the only person who thought that Teran was funny. Itazuki did not see this funny at all and decided that profanity was the best reaction instaed of laughter. Teran began to speak even more towards everyone else, but was targeted towards mostly Itazuki and Calypso. The man explained that although they were challenging in the past, they were now one slice away from death.

"You...really think that i haven't been training since our little dance?" the platinum haired warrior asked before began to laugh once more, wiping his eyes as a result of it. "I think a demigod would have killed us, or at least everyone else but me by now. The only thing you seem to do is killing us with your boring speech."

Teran however did not think his speech was boring and kept going on. Calypso missed the part where Teran was talking about his sacrifice and even if he did not miss it, nobody asked Teran to sacrifice himself in the first place! What Calypso did not miss was the attack that Teran initiated; the transformation was already seen from Calypso since they fought before.

Calypso held his hand in front of his face in order to avoid the debri that was heading towards him just before the horns of Teran impaled the ground, sending the element of dark throughout the earth. The earth at this time could not handle the sudden pump of darkness because the element began to burst from the ground.

"NOOOO!....If i wanted to give this place a makeover, i'd give the girl a bucket of pain, a brush and tell her to go for it. Now i'm really REALLY really just a little bit, considering going back to the sandbox now"
(4)  

Agent Code Monkey

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:11 am
Viper could not take much more of the thousand voices... she had put her hands over hear ears, trying to be able to hear what they had been trying to say.... But something finally cracked inside of Viper. Wiether it was from the voices of the outraged in the afterlife, the sudden fear she felt, or maybe even the corruption in her sword, finally taking its toll on her body and mind, it caused her to yelled outwards, in an out right rage.
She pointed to Teran and seemed to brace herself. " You are no hero now Teran! Nor can you claim yourself to be a demigod. You have sunk to the level of a Pawn to a devil!" Her voice was louder then it had ever been in her life, it was not that of her own, though she was not sure that Teran could hear it of the chaos he was creating, but something pushed her to say more. " To protect our dieing world people must die, but you kill far more then just people! you kill the earth itself. That is something that may never come back no matter how long we wait! Purify yourself! Before you judge the lives of those who's hearts do not remain as corrupted and black as your once heroic soul" Sure she was a killer, but through her work, she felt she did more good then bad. Her hands could never be tainted with the near number of life that Teran had taken....
She still stared at him. Even if he did not hear her words, or would even give them a thought, there was a point to them. He was in the wrong, just like them, if not worse. The voices in her head seemed to quiet down enough for her to think after that, and she sighed. He was either going to kill them all, or not. She would just have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 am
Riki just stood there as the guy he challenged to fight said nothing."Well what a bore, I guess I'll just watch their fight."Riki went up into a tree and sat on a branch.

The fight between Itazuki and Viper was a very interesting one to watch. That was up until the comment about slapping her butt.
"Well thats just uncalled for, not even Calypso would have made a comment like that. I'm following a pervert, awesome."Riki said with a heavy tone of sarcasm.

Riki started to fell colder now.
"Feels like a storms...Riki stopped midsentence as Teran and gave his little speech. He wondered if he was the only one to find humor in this, but then saw Calypso laughing so hard Riki thought he would throw up. Riki didn't like the comment of Teran referring to himself as a demigod and thought he needed to be put in place. Riki was in no power to be able to do that, but he was in a great spot that no one above the ground could see him.

Riki thought for a bit about if he should do this.
"That guy could kill me if he wanted to, and most likily I will die soon so why not send an insult his way?" From within the trees came a dark arrow sailing fast and true for the "demigod's" heart. Riki knew it wasn't going to connect, but he wondered if Teran would figure out the true reason a light wielder carried a dark powered bow. It may have negative effects on the world, but in Riki's hands it could do some good. dark plus light equals the stronger of the two wielders, but in this case, if Riki were to strike a dark being with a dark arrow it would work like a negative plus a negative and awaken the beings light from inside. Its like the old saying,"That last little bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out."Riki knew that Teran's sacrifice was from the good of his heart and that the light in his heart was still there.

The reason Riki weilded a dark weapon was due to the fact that he would use it for good and reverse the world. That power, hope, and cause was heading straight for his heart. It probably would not connect, not this time.

Hakora vi Britannia

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:29 pm
"Well whats wrong with being a pawn of the Devil, its fun, you can slaughter all the people you want, your blood thrist will be forever quenched." he said with a sicking snarl and a big huge grin with all of his sharp teeth showing.

Agito showed himself after his speech, his face all warped except on one side of his face there was a long red scarf blowing behind him. His sword drawn, he stays in the tree staring at them with malicious intent, he wanted to kill all those who oppose the darkness he wanted to cut them to peices and tear there flesh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:44 pm
Riki, who was also in the trees had his blade drawn and held directly out to the right side of him with the edge near Agito's throat, as he appeared standing neck to the assassin on the same branch."Who brought the little weak dark assassin here? I am no pawn of the Devil, I have loads of fun, I am going to slaughter you and on top of that it will satisfy my lust for blood at the moment. Got anything else you would like to add before you die assassin?"  

Hakora vi Britannia

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm
The earth had sulked, quaked a bit then the ground caved and formed a crater where Teran’s beams had hit. The so called demigod purposefully missed on his attack, but to prove what? Itazuki hardly paid attention to what he did, he felt it was pathetic and his hate bottled and doubled inside him. Itazuki’s left eye already began waving in and out. It was pure black and was the size of an olive. His veins sprouted out and crawled under his skin. He turned back and looked at the group behind him. Every one comment and gave a look of disgust at Teran and his so called sacrifice, as he listened people talking, his ears flickered. He gathered that one person thought his sacrifice was a literal death but Itazuki calculated that it was a sacrifice of another kind.

Itazuki moved his wrist, his weapon swayed back and forth, dark matter blew around and ate away at the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 pm
Orochi looked plain as the one man ended up not wanting to fight. That did not stand and as for the other man with horns, he knew that man was full of it and ignored him. “Fight me.” He breathed fire then shot it at the man in the tree. The tree exploded into flames then crashed down. “FIGHT ME…”  

imnac K

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:43 pm
The earth rumbled with the fury of a volcano as a massive object slammed into it. From the top of this massive thing stretched an impossibly thin stem. A torrent of wind swept down the stem, hitting the ground and spreading across the cliff. The flames in the area flared up, then extinguished in the face of the richous wind. Shortening, the stem's top was visible. There was a man perched on top, glaring at the sensless fighting that had gone on in his abscense. Eyes closing, Alex decended from the stormclouds and let another blast of wind grab the attention of all on the cliff. Dark auras dotted the cliff where he stood. Opening his eyes, Alex yelled "Of all the sensless things to be happening, fighting is one of the worst. Demigod my a**. Sounds like you are just another darkness user with a God complex. True, you could destroy most of the people here without sweating, but what would this do to your new generation of 'heroes'?". Alex was clearly trying to start a fight with Teran, but this was so that he could hopefully lead an obviously angry away from this group of trainees. "Now, are you going to kill these people, or are you actually going to follow your principle of peace?" asked Alex of the demigod.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 pm
The toxic earth around the false hero was beginning to boil, the ground turning into ooze, bubbling up as black steam continued to rise from the pool of poison that laid below Teran. It seemed as though everyone had no concept of actual power, there strength nothing compared to that of those who have had experience, the right to call themselves a veteran of war. Those standing underneath the devil, they had no wisdom, or they would run away, they were afraid, the devil could smell the fear, the hate, the corruption of there souls. Taking deep breaths through his nostrils, the smell of sweat and decay were overwhelming ecstasy, creating a euphoric sense of reality for Teran. The darkness around him was just enough to make him feel real, and it seemed as though those around him were trying to take that away from him. "You...do not believe? Must I prove to you of my power as a god? Immortality does not come easily. It took the darkness of every one I have slain..." If one had looked in his eyes, they would have seen the agony, the pain he had, the tears falling from his cheeks, sadly, his eyes were not open, the pain of his words were far to much for him to conceive the effects they would have on himself.

This former warrior of light was interested in the words that each had to say, yet as they spoke, it was more of a denial of the power that he possessed. They did not let it show that they were afraid, the pride they had was to great, to powerful, to be broken. The pride they possessed was so powerful, that even Teran could not break it. They would not run, and because of that, they would die. Calypso was the one who was getting on the nerves of an already broken demon, and as he spoke, a single slash of Teran's gigantic claw launched a large amount of darkness towards Calypso, so much darkness, that it sent Teran flying backwards, only stopped by the gigantic wings that flapped furiously to resist being tossed into the dusk.

Listening further, a phrase shot through his head. This phrase caused him to go berserk, while he had control over himself for a moment, he had learned to control himself over the time he spent fighting in his forms, this single phrase had broken all that concentration at once. You are no hero now Teran! Teran repeated those words to himself, his lips moving yet no words falling from his mouth. Head looking down, his long ash white hair draped over his face, covering it completely, his body convulsing as if it were changing further. "

"I was never a hero!" The beast screamed, the horns growing slightly longer, the teeth now completely black, ooze falling from them like spit. His senses were heightened, and his hair grew so long, that it was like a fog behind him, having no real physical form with the length and flow of it. It was a veil of white smoke following him. The gigantic claw on his right arm grew longer, and black darkness encased his arm, a white streak shooting up it. "This form no one has seen before, for it is to strong for me to control. But, as you said, I am no hero. This is my fourth form of corruption..."

Staring at Viper, he pointed a finger from his left hand at her, placing holy slayer onto his back, his finger began to glow, a small beam of darkness launching out of it. "everseo vespeo" darkness instantly exploded in all directions around Viper, surrounding her in a circle inclosing around her, although, an intentional hole was placed in the attack, leading off of the cliff, she could die from darkness, or from a fall. If she had enough strength, that like Itazuki, she would be able to break through the simple attack, unlucky for her, she did not.

Another little worm, thinking that Teran was not pure evil, this one was not very strong either. His name was Riki, the damn fool who had an arrow. Teran made an intentional yawn as an arrow approached him, sticking out his right arm, his gigantic claw stopped the arrow with ease, and with his left hand, he launched an attack similar to the one he made to Viper, hoping to kill him in one strike, or at least get him into plain view. "Hiding is so ******** dumb kid. Stop it or I will kill you right here."

More people were beginning to approach, Agito as well. His flowing scarf covering him from the view of the world, it was just himself, hiding from the cruel reality that was his incoming death. A smile began to come over Teran's face, as the man sucked up to the monster. He would get his due, but first was the other, who was actually trying to fight. It was Orochi, the fire that was sent forward at Teran was stopped by a black flame, which consumed his fire, and flowed towards his mouth quickly, eating away at the flames that Orochi sent towards him.

Alex was pretty strong, yet he was just complaining as well. He made his own little speech as well, but this was getting boring, very boring, very hurting toward Teran. "Damnit, everyone of you want to fight, yet you don't make a move towards me. Cover up kids, because I am coming for you. The rumors of the mighty Teran, they are true. Now Die. Relinquished Daemon! " A gigantic wave of darkness flowed out of Teran's arm, so large, that the claw was consumed within it, sent forward towards everyone and everything in the area, anyone who was in the main land would feel the pain. Teran was frowning and crying as he sent it towards everyone and everything, dodging this was impossible, an extremely strong defense was needed. Agito was also targeted, hoping that he would die as well.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas