Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE RAWR ASiANSz ! ♥

Back to Guilds

=) 

Tags: Be-Friend me , or i will MURDER U! xD, =O ! You're a JERK !, D0m0 !, Cookies. x3, YAY RANDOm INVITE! 

Reply <3 Post Something ! x3
Im runninq away from homee toniqht . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidal Strawberries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Um... I really wish you luck. I hope things get better, and that you don't have to run away... >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 pm
well none of us can really stop you because it IS your decision, if you cry that you are leaving well that is your fault, I'm sure your mom loves you very much, It is just you that hates her, so if you wanna run away than that is your decision to make not us.....

But me...I will never run away from my home, as you can see I love my parents so much....I don't care if they get really annoying at times...and think about your parents when you are running away...they will cry everyday and night...you won't care about them cause you don't love them ANYMORE...and think about what I'm say because running away from home is a big risk...  

loc dog FS

k-pooper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 pm
Unique_asian16
The_Forgotten_Azn
-.- asian parents these days >.<
yeah i tried that too but it suck D:
i came back in one day ._. it sucked bad
so dun do it

oh qod, alriqht .
Did you qet in trouble ?
& why did it suck ? haha .
iRan away for 2 week's straiqht ,
it was the best 2 week's of my life ,
iFelt soo freee , & iWas Crashinq at my Bestfriend's house .
She kept alot of House partie's & we would qet drunk .
& she had alot of money , we went shoppinq .
& qot our nail's donee . >< whee

i got in a little trouble but its all my parents fault for keep on bitching at me ._. it sucked cause it was cold and i had no where to go xD lolz sounds hella fun for u :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:49 pm
Kaede says:

( ◕ ◡ ◕ )

Running away is only appealing because you are young.
Unless your parents are physically and mentally abusing you, like, to the point where it's unlawful, then running away seems like the right thing.
But if your mom is just being a b***h and complaining, what the hell is the purpose? If it's that bad, get a workers permit, get a part time job, save up, and move out to your friends house or whatever. I don't know.

I love my family, though my Mom is American born, my Granny is very old school Japanese, but she is still very lenient. I never thought about running away, because I appreciated everything that they did for me.

So, in the end, if you want to run away because you feel free or whatever, then I guess do it. But know this, no matter what they do, your parents will obviously still love you, derp. In the end, you're really just hurting them more than they have been hurting you. :/

0nee-san

Timid Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

My-BlackRed-Death

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm
dont do it she give u shelter so stay with her and try to flatter her if u can or try to be good sweet daughter the one she like use her if u like until u old enough to move out and take ur brother with u but u have to kno the world is not like wat u c at alll like the time u runaway to ur bf house if u live by urself be prepare cause u made meet good or bad ppl one of them could lead u to happiness or the other one lead u to darkness which u cant never turn back to and i wish u have a very happy life and try to endure ur mother wrath  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 pm
Uzuki the Doll
Um... I really wish you luck. I hope things get better, and that you don't have to run away... >_<

Im Not qoinq To Run Away Anymore .
Because It's WorthLess .
& Yeahh .  

Unique_asian16

Unique_asian16

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 pm
AznDucksRAWR
well none of us can really stop you because it IS your decision, if you cry that you are leaving well that is your fault, I'm sure your mom loves you very much, It is just you that hates her, so if you wanna run away than that is your decision to make not us.....

But me...I will never run away from my home, as you can see I love my parents so much....I don't care if they get really annoying at times...and think about your parents when you are running away...they will cry everyday and night...you won't care about them cause you don't love them ANYMORE...and think about what I'm say because running away from home is a big risk...

Oh True, iTotally Aqree With Yu .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 pm
The_Forgotten_Azn
Unique_asian16
The_Forgotten_Azn
-.- asian parents these days >.<
yeah i tried that too but it suck D:
i came back in one day ._. it sucked bad
so dun do it

oh qod, alriqht .
Did you qet in trouble ?
& why did it suck ? haha .
iRan away for 2 week's straiqht ,
it was the best 2 week's of my life ,
iFelt soo freee , & iWas Crashinq at my Bestfriend's house .
She kept alot of House partie's & we would qet drunk .
& she had alot of money , we went shoppinq .
& qot our nail's donee . >< whee

i got in a little trouble but its all my parents fault for keep on bitching at me ._. it sucked cause it was cold and i had no where to go xD lolz sounds hella fun for u :]

LMAO, Of Course .
iHad My Plan's Set .  

Unique_asian16

Unique_asian16

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 pm
Princess Kaede-chan
Kaede says:

( ◕ ◡ ◕ )

Running away is only appealing because you are young.
Unless your parents are physically and mentally abusing you, like, to the point where it's unlawful, then running away seems like the right thing.
But if your mom is just being a b***h and complaining, what the hell is the purpose? If it's that bad, get a workers permit, get a part time job, save up, and move out to your friends house or whatever. I don't know.

I love my family, though my Mom is American born, my Granny is very old school Japanese, but she is still very lenient. I never thought about running away, because I appreciated everything that they did for me.

So, in the end, if you want to run away because you feel free or whatever, then I guess do it. But know this, no matter what they do, your parents will obviously still love you, derp. In the end, you're really just hurting them more than they have been hurting you. :/

Wow, That's So True .
ThankYu qirl .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:57 pm
demon_angels123
dont do it she give u shelter so stay with her and try to flatter her if u can or try to be good sweet daughter the one she like use her if u like until u old enough to move out and take ur brother with u but u have to kno the world is not like wat u c at alll like the time u runaway to ur bf house if u live by urself be prepare cause u made meet good or bad ppl one of them could lead u to happiness or the other one lead u to darkness which u cant never turn back to and i wish u have a very happy life and try to endure ur mother wrath

ThankYu . : ]  

Unique_asian16

ii-AsianDorkiie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 pm
yeah. don't run away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm
lol good luck  

vinaricebunny101

<3 Post Something ! x3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff