Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** I HATE SKEWL!

Back to Guilds

Skewls suck ass! 

Tags: school 

Reply ******** i hate skewl!
School is for your education, dumb people -.- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Dancing Rawr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm
WTF PPL?!IF UR NOT IN THE DAMN GUILD DONT POST IN IT!!!!!WHY DONT U GO TO THE "i love school guild" assholes!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm
ii_Eat_Your_Cookies
WTF PPL?!IF UR NOT IN THE DAMN GUILD DONT POST IN IT!!!!!WHY DONT U GO TO THE "i love school guild" assholes!

Because it's fun to mess with the idiotic people of Gaiaonline.

Text talk? O u mean tht tis is txt tlk thn imma pig tat fly.

If you don't like us people that are superior to you, then delete the forum.

Kitten, you give us furry's a bad name. Change your name you damn Cullen lover.

O my god, you paragraph sounded like an ad.

If if you don't want us in your guild, then make your damn forums private idiot.  

Passion Kitteh

reptileluver101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Jennirawr
No I'm not in the guild. You go to school so you learn. OR you can stay dumb your whole lives! Appreciate what you have eduction haters! > neutral

I'm in a full magnet program and I still hate school. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate it though. And some of us joined purely BECAUSE our friends asked us to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Jennirawr
Takeshi60
there a good few amount of people who didnt go to school and became great people

I know that. But still- people who DO get to go to school, don't appreciate or even try their best. >.>

i hate school but, i still try my best. (cause my parents make me) lol  

PurpleCondomStripper

350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

obliven1088

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 pm
it deosn't matter wheater you hate school or love it but you need to do well if you want a decent life  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 am
Guys its the inernet.
I have a decent life,
Straight A's an B's
An i hate school >.>  

naruto themed sexting

Fatcat

Undead Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 am
I'll assume that this guild was made just so someone can get influence. If you put something kids won't like then you get easy influence right away. But kids are kids and I bet there's a lot a spam floating around....

So kids stay in school and you could go to SPACE! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:38 pm
its like I said it deosn't matter if you like it do well in it  

obliven1088

iixBanqqJoecelyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:20 pm
What is the point of school if u just go back home in like 7-8 hours?!?!?! and for 36 weeks?! its boring. D:<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Hmm but some people hate school of environmental reasons, like someone is bullying you or you go to a bad school. But I don't see the point of hating it? If you don't like school- tell your parents to drop you out >.<  

Jennirawr

Jennirawr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:50 pm
DOUBL3-D-DONUTS
2 things
1.) if you dont like this guild then dont join view it or post in it! its a guild dude if people hate school then they hate it you cant effin change that!
2.) its called text chat dumbass :l so mind your own buisness and stay out of my guild :l
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen
im smart but i do hate haveing to go to school im strat A student

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

You do NOT have the right to call me dumb when you talk like a 1st grader ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 pm
GUYS ITS THE INERNET ITS ALLLL PIXELS, SO STOP FIGHTING OR GOD KILLS A KITTY AN ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! AN IT WILL NEVERRR EVERRRR FORGIVE YOU LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!! -RUNS DOWN HALL CRYING-  

naruto themed sexting

Fatcat

showstoper90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:43 am
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare
and you are on gaia taking some things too serious dude somebody just made this guild for fun and because they hate school so do i and plenty of other do as well people if your some kind of genuis good for you buddy maybe you will cure something but dont go bashing on other people because how they act it doesnt make you superior it makes you an a**  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 am
Passion Kitteh
ii_Eat_Your_Cookies

Because it's fun to mess with the idiotic people of Gaiaonline.

Text talk? O u mean tht tis is txt tlk thn imma pig tat fly.

If you don't like us people that are superior to you, then delete the forum.

Kitten, you give us furry's a bad name. Change your name you damn Cullen lover.

O my god, you paragraph sounded like an ad.

If if you don't want us in your guild, then make your damn forums private idiot.
same thing i said to the other guy bashing on other people doesent make you superior it makes you a ******** a*****e  

showstoper90

xDora

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 am
Ok, so what if you write better than me. It still doesn't mean you shouldn't keep your opinion to yourself instead of ruining someones guild! Like really we have our opinion you have yours. It just makes you and a s s!
DOUBL3-D-DONUTS
2 things
1.) if you dont like this guild then dont join view it or post in it! its a guild dude if people hate school then they hate it you cant effin change that!
2.) its called text chat dumbass :l so mind your own buisness and stay out of my guild :l
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

ahahaha rofl I'm not from America and I can spell better than you :Rofl:  
******** i hate skewl!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces