Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
[Ask the Gym Leaders!]__Now England's under our control. :B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:16 pm
Ahh, oh great Alexa, how do you come up with such great ideas for RPs? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Load Chaud

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:27 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:38 pm
*BING*

Gow much cianwood could Cianwood's Chuck chuck if Cianwood's Chuck could Chuck Cianwood?

YES! I am EVIL! Or perhaps stupid.  

oGolem

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:46 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama

Vicki__Munster is the best. 3nodding

Or Colbey.

Or parmisan.

I think you mean cheeder. whee

Ccchht. No. stare

You Americans and your pansy, orange cheese.

I could have written American cheese... xp sweatdrop

Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Time now for Andy's question! YAY!![/sarcasm]
Ok. I like this guy, Zach. I really want to tell him that I like him, but I just can't. Why can't I, you ask? Because he doesn't know that I am bi and I don't know if he is bi. Should I risk our friendship and tell him that I like him or just see if my feelings go away. If you need more details, check my journal. I mention it quite a lot in there ever since 1/15/05.

Holy hell. eek

You're serious?

Yep. 3nodding ... redface

I was taking a long shot by asking it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:13 am
Sign me up too! wink Toko to the rescue! xp

O' Great Golem! I belive the answer is 46! Oh wait, isn't there only one Cainwood? Oh well, it's 46 anyways!  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:32 am
Golem OTCT
*BING*

Gow much cianwood could Cianwood's Chuck chuck if Cianwood's Chuck could Chuck Cianwood?

Or possibly both. XP

However, the answer is, according to my research, calculations, and hypothesis.... 42.

Oh, Lex! I'm also quite handy with math, too. Well, up to a bit a calculus, anyways.

And if you ask me, Muenster and Provolone are the best cheeses. But it's hard to pick just one...

And, Andy... you have to do what you believe is the best course of action to take! If you think it's worth risking your friendship, then ask away. If you don't think it is worth it, then some things are best left unsaid. Perhaps you could do some research first (ask other friends of his or something), and see what his sexual orientation is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:43 am
Is Load Chaud a gym leader?  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:02 am
Sui Kune
Ahh, oh great Alexa, how do you come up with such great ideas for RPs? :3

I'm just naturally awesome like that. 3nodding

Actually, I have a rather strong and.. uh.. unique imagination and, supposedly, an equally strong inuition.

If you know anything about palmistry, I could give you my palm description, too.

But it's mostly because I'm cooler than most everyone here.

Golem OTCT
*BING*

What a mouthful! x __X

But does Chuck chuck the cianwood... before.. or... after the legendaries steal the crown jewels?

Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Time now for Andy's question! YAY!![/sarcasm]
Ok. I like this guy, Zach. I really want to tell him that I like him, but I just can't. Why can't I, you ask? Because he doesn't know that I am bi and I don't know if he is bi. Should I risk our friendship and tell him that I like him or just see if my feelings go away. If you need more details, check my journal. I mention it quite a lot in there ever since 1/15/05.

Holy hell. eek

You're serious?

Yep. 3nodding ... redface

I was taking a long shot by asking it... sweatdrop

Don't worry. I was only shocked a'cause I hadn't intended on getting asked serious questions. Really, this was only for fun. n __n;;

But I'll help. Anything for a friend. :3

Now, I haven't read anything and can't right now (as I am currently in my second period at school... ninja ), but I ask is it worth it? Do you wanna chance your friendship for something that might not happen?

Think of that episode of Family Guy where Brian realizes he's in love with Lois.

But if you're willing to risk it, then be subtle about it. If he's into anime, or knows atleast a bit about it, ask him if he likes yaoi. Or that's too creepy, then have one of your friends-that's-a-girl ask him.

In short, be like a ninja.

ZeekSlider
Is Load Chaud a gym leader?

Of course! What? you didn't know this? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:15 am
Alexa
But does Chuck chuck the cianwood... before.. or... after the legendaries steal the crown jewels?

AVECK! Run, my leetle vons! Our plot has been dehscovahd!
I will never live that down, will I?

But anyway. If the Golem studies until his brain literally shuts down, and then reviews the day after, and has an psych exam ove a hundred pages plus of material in psychology, what're the odds of an Oddish using sweet scent after grimers pass through?  

oGolem

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:46 pm
Golem OTCT
Alexa

AVECK! Run, my leetle vons! Our plot has been dehscovahd!
I will never live that down, will I?

But anyway. If the Golem studies until his brain literally shuts down, and then reviews the day after, and has an psych exam ove a hundred pages plus of material in psychology, what're the odds of an Oddish using sweet scent after grimers pass through?

Naht as long as eye leeve! 3nodding

And um.....

Atlanta, France!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:41 pm
Load Chaud
And, Andy... you have to do what you believe is the best course of action to take! If you think it's worth risking your friendship, then ask away. If you don't think it is worth it, then some things are best left unsaid. Perhaps you could do some research first (ask other friends of his or something), and see what his sexual orientation is.

I don't think it's worth risking. I might let it leak that I am bi and if he catches wind of it and is too, then I'll see what happens. wink
If anyone knew about his sexual orientation it'd be Ryan...Maybe I should talk to him tomorrow...

Alexa-sama
Don't worry. I was only shocked a'cause I hadn't intended on getting asked serious questions. Really, this was only for fun. n __n;;

Now, I haven't read anything and can't right now (as I am currently in my second period at school... ninja ), but I ask is it worth it? Do you wanna chance your friendship for something that might not happen?

Think of that episode of Family Guy where Brian realizes he's in love with Lois.

But if you're willing to risk it, then be subtle about it. If he's into anime, or knows atleast a bit about it, ask him if he likes yaoi. Or that's too creepy, then have one of your friends-that's-a-girl ask him.

All the computers at my school have Gaia blocked... sad And as stated in response to the other quote, I don't think it is.

If there's anything I know about...It'd be Family Guy. So are you saying I should ask him while he's folding clothes? And something along the lines of 'Would you risk a great friendship on a relationship that couldn't be?'... eek Wow. I never noticed how similar that was to my situation. whee

I could do something like that...And I'm going to assume that Yaoi is like Hentai and correct me if I'm wrong. whee  

Andy1989

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:39 pm
Andy1989
Load Chaud

I don't think it's worth risking. I might let it leak that I am bi and if he catches wind of it and is too, then I'll see what happens. wink
If anyone knew about his sexual orientation it'd be Ryan...Maybe I should talk to him tomorrow...

Alexa-sama

All the computers at my school have Gaia blocked... sad And as stated in response to the other quote, I don't think it is.

If there's anything I know about...It'd be Family Guy. So are you saying I should ask him while he's folding clothes? And something along the lines of 'Would you risk a great friendship on a relationship that couldn't be?'... eek Wow. I never noticed how similar that was to my situation. whee

I could do something like that...And I'm going to assume that Yaoi is like Hentai and correct me if I'm wrong. whee

xd

Well, not while he's folding clothes...

And yaoi is guy x guy relationships in anime. Like Gravitation. @ __@

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:03 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama

xd

That might be funny if I made it exactly like Family Guy though... whee

And the only Anime that he watches is the stuff on Adult Swim and Gundum and I think he might still watch Dragonball...His e-mail is masenkobeam. 3nodding  

Andy1989

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:18 pm
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama

xd

That might be funny if I made it exactly like Family Guy though... whee

And the only Anime that he watches is the stuff on Adult Swim and Gundum and I think he might still watch Dragonball...His e-mail is masenkobeam. 3nodding

That would be scary if you did...

And if that's the case, then he's bound to know about yaoi.

Oh, and if if I seem to not reply after a while, then that's because I've either been abducted by aliens, or have introduced my computer to Mr. Hammer in hopes of finding Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver faster.

stressed  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces