Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Angels, The Final Battle; The Demons, The Last Stand

Back to Guilds

The largest gathering of Angels in all of gaia. We have fun contests with amazing prizes, like this years Golden laurels(Demons now Welcome) 

Tags: angelic, Demonic, angel, Demon, warrior 

Reply Crew Applications
Want to become a part of our crew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lah Cupcake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 pm
Well I have two of the requirements sweatdrop
I'm working on the third. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:12 pm
1. Age
I'm 17
2. How long have you been in this guild?
I can't remember exactly, but a week or two
3. Post Numbers in the guild
52 sweatdrop
4. Post numbers outside of the guild
5. Gaian age
605 on this account, but the first one i made is 1330 days old.
6. Please give us a short (150-200) Word Essay On why YOU deserve to be a crew member
I think that I would be a great crew member for this guild because I know gaia pretty well, I’ve spent time enough in the forums to know what kind of people go on gaia, and I know pretty much what appeals to the different groups and cliques that hang out in the different forums. I’d be great for recruiting people, I already love spending time in towns and rally, so I meet a lot of new people. I am friendly, kind and honest. I am level-headed and can make decisions clearly without my feelings swaying me that much. I love hanging out with the people here, and would love coming up with ideas that could benefit the guild and for contests and things like that. Basically, I just really love gaia, and this guild, even though I haven’t been here (in the guild) for all that long. I love the concept and the people in it, and I think that having me as an honorary crew member would benefit the guild in a number of ways. I hope you choose me, but if not than that’s totally ok too! Whatever is best for the guild.

Requisites
1. Have a minimum of 50- Non Spam Guild Posts
check
2. Have a minimum of 200 Non Spam NON guild posts( i check)
check
3. Have an avatar worth at least 1 mill (To keep NOOBS out)
check
4. Have an open mind, a serving attitude, and of course, Be prepared to take on crew Membership Responsibilities

(This is a note from Maya......... i highly approve of this guy.... he seems to know what's up with life........ ill look into a few more, but this guy is my top pick as of right now)
check  

Lah Cupcake
Crew

By Sam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 am
I don't qualify, I don't even know how much my avi is, I never really checked  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 am
Rin, let me be part of the crew again please.  

L0st-signal

Crew Applications

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces