Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Kai you ahve no idea how long firu has been in this guild if I wait to be otokage it will take forever.............  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm
irishshamrock12
I voted for myself cause like dark I've been here a while, I know my first post in the guild was July 8th 2008.

I am on everyday.

I ahve proved myself to this village, when akatsuki attacked for my demon and the lesser I fought Havock and Mito to save the village ((Which was a stupid idea)) and as you can tell I didnt lose......... didnt win either.

I may have left the village once or twice but that was becuase it was so inactive.

Kazuma knows what its like out in the world, he was in light assassins and akatsuki.

I have two Sannins, which means yeah I deffinetly have the ability to be were I am.

I am on every damn day.

I train some gennin that aren't even in my squad.

I am getting ready to learn every jutsu form every element making my jutsu knowledge bigger than darks.((Will be when I find the time to learn all those jutsu))

I am a toad summoner and about to become the second toad sage.

I have a arc sword from the last arc.

And come on if your not an idiot i am nice to you.

Plus I was taught by the hokage when I joined and I am only commited to this village.

And I want to clena this damn subfourm.

Also:

- He hated Teddy

- Has a son and trained him

- Got rapped by my ghost XD  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm
irishshamrock12
I voted for myself cause like dark I've been here a while, I know my first post in the guild was July 8th 2008.

Dark-Mine was about May'08.

I am on everyday.

Dark-Me too.

I ahve proved myself to this village, when akatsuki attacked for my demon and the lesser I fought Havock and Mito to save the village ((Which was a stupid idea)) and as you can tell I didnt lose......... didnt win either.
Dark-I've killed Zeramaru, Sakuya Uchiha, Ban, Marquis and almost killed Jedi Uchiha....must I continue? lol

I may have left the village once or twice but that was becuase it was so inactive.

Dark-Same.

Kazuma knows what its like out in the world, he was in light assassins and akatsuki.
Dark-I was in akatsuki breifly about a year ago but went back to leaf because I'm not evil.

I have two Sannins, which means yeah I deffinetly have the ability to be were I am.
Dark-I've got 1 Sannin and have been ANBU Captain and Lightning Guardian

I am on every damn day.
Dark-Same

I train some gennin that aren't even in my squad.
Dark-Same ((ex.Tadashi))

I am getting ready to learn every jutsu form every element making my jutsu knowledge bigger than darks.((Will be when I find the time to learn all those jutsu))
Dark-Good luck to learning them all lol, but doesn't matter how many jutsu you have in the end it only matters on how you use them.

I am a toad summoner and about to become the second toad sage.
Dark-I'm a Dragon Summoner

I have a arc sword from the last arc.
Dark-I've got a sword......it's shiny?

And come on if your not an idiot i am nice to you.
Dark-Same.

Plus I was taught by the hokage when I joined and I am only commited to this village.
Dark-I was never trained by a kage but have had some good teachers and I've proved time and time again that I'm devoted to this village.

And I want to clena this damn subfourm.
Meh, looks good to me my main concern would be cleaning up and updating the village forums.
((My Response))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 am
I think we should do something new...  

Oni_Soul

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 am
Scrapples
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!?

It looks cooler than saying it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 am
I voted for Kunesume(Akira Nara), he is the only that isn't bragging about why he is so awesome...  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am
Also, Dark and Irish (no offence guys) went inactive for a long period of time last year, while Kunesume didn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:30 pm
True, but as a Leader, Hanzo is more experienced then both me and Irish.

Sure, I am too a two-year vet. I have been in my share of major battles. Head of the Nara Clan and Put my life on the line...blah blah. But, that is the job of a Shinobi.....

To protect

To die for the salvation of the Village

and Strive for Success where many might fail.

Ever single one of you guys do it everyday by learning ninjutsu to better protect the village. Hanzo has save my life and more than one occation and has the power and the ability to protect the village. He has losted his body in the Battle with Havoc attacked the Village the second time. Gain a new one. Defended the village from supernatural powers of Oni. Has been in a leadership position more than a year.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 pm
>.< ******** it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 pm
voted for kunesume because he said he would give me a cookie >.<

XD I'm joking, I voted for him because he's a good a pretty good teacher, and seems to be able to protect the village. He's also not very rash, and can think pretty strategically  

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:00 pm
I voted for Kunesume as well. I have gotten to know him well enough to know that he would be leader for the village, plus he is not an a** (which this guild has plenty of but i'm not pointing any fingers). However I have heard good things about Dark to so I think I would not mind being Hokage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:30 pm
@Noa: I'm not bragging its the truth and I'm just stating why I think I should become Hokage.

@iChakraMaster: Trust me if I was gonna be inactive I'd make a new hokage but I went inactive because of personal reasons.

@Akira: That's very noble of you and I admit your a fine shinobi, though I never lost my body, I almost did but saved myself from that.  

Dark-Ninja70

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm
Just pointing out being Hokage is not all about defending the village. Kage also means your crew, which means you need someone who is a hardworker, who is active, and who can get things done. This has been shown with people like Mibu and Kats being kage, though not the most powerfulest, they are hard working and get stuff done.

My vote was for Akira as well, being a squad leader has shown both activity, and he has been here for awhile as well. Though how long you been here isn't really a contributing factor. I was able to go from member to VC in a few months by just working hard.

Akira is also a very dedicated leaf ninja who has been with it forever and is in my opinion and very selfless individual and has no care about become more powerful, the fact he doesn't even want the position shows something nobel, he feels that dark would be the best showing he just wants what is best for the village. Though I feel he is the best for the village, and so did perky. That is my 2 cents  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am
Dark-Ninja70
@Noa: I'm not bragging its the truth and I'm just stating why I think I should become Hokage.

@iChakraMaster: Trust me if I was gonna be inactive I'd make a new hokage but I went inactive because of personal reasons.

@Akira: That's very noble of you and I admit your a fine shinobi, though I never lost my body, I almost did but saved myself from that.

I know wink I wouldn't let the fate of the village be decided by something like that.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 am
I voted for Akira (Kunesume2), mainly because I have seen his rping and I think it is good. I have NEVER heard a complaint towards him for god modding, and his personality is very easy-going. He has been here longer than myself, and I know he is a selfless person who has no thirst for power. Being Hokage doesn't just mean protecting the village, if you just protect the village and neglect everything else well then that's gonna bring the village down. How many important people you killed, how many bodies you've lost...none of that matters. It is because of this that I feel Akira is the perfect candidate for Hokage.

Good luck, Kune.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces