Reply Social Room
My room is covered in video game posters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 pm
I'd keep at least all the ones by your bookcase, it makes that bit of the wall look awesome
Maybe only keep 1 by the door?
Send the rest to me : D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm
ToS2, SMG, Paper Mario, Tactics 2, the Sonic, and both Mega Men posters are keepers.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
ToS2, SMG, Paper Mario, Tactics 2, the Sonic, and both Mega Men posters are keepers.

I also have a MM9 one that's below the two MM posters, I don't know if I could take any of them down. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:21 pm
Well, I can't really help. >_>
But if it were me, knowing the type of girls I go for, I'd wouldn't stop at 27. cool  

l-Kriel-l

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 pm
If any of them have a character showing more than 30% flesh, take it down. Whether the character is male or female.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:25 pm
If you have a steady hand or a guillotine paper cutting block, you could salvage some of your dignity by removing the rating information and other stuff from some of the posters... It looks like clothes with the tags on, in my mind.(Or you could fold it back behind the poster.)

Maybe buy some cheap framing and pass it off as hipster decoration?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm
I know you aren't asking for advice, but I'll give it anyway.

My advice, get a girl who's into these things as well. Saves a whole lot of pain.

If a girl is shallow enough to think that all those posters mean you have no life or you're lame, then that girl is not for you in the long run. She belongs to some jock who'll most likely cheat on her and it'll be no one's fault but her own.

However...

Ribbin

User Image

I would recommend you at least take this one down... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 pm
I can't say I would want to be with a girl who was turned off by the things I like...  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm
The only poster in my room is a print of starry night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm
Lord of Armageddon

My advice, get a girl who's into these things as well. Saves a whole lot of pain.

If a girl is shallow enough to think that all those posters mean you have no life or you're lame, then that girl is not for you in the long run. She belongs to some jock who'll most likely cheat on her and it'll be no one's fault but her own.

However...

Ribbin

User Image

Get a girl who's into video games sounds more like rejecting any girl who isn't. =P There's more to a connection than interests like that, I'll take a connection with music over one with video games any day.

Also, I was thinking of actually keeping that poster, even though it's probably the worst one for a girl to see, kind of. xD  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Does a wall mural count as a poster?
Because if it does I have a huge poster of the solar system on my wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 pm
Terara Drakon
Does a wall mural count as a poster?
Because if it does I have a huge poster of the solar system on my wall.

No, that's dope as s**t though.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Ribbin
Lord of Armageddon

However...

Ribbin

User Image

Get a girl who's into video games sounds more like rejecting any girl who isn't. =P There's more to a connection than interests like that, I'll take a connection with music over one with video games any day.

Also, I was thinking of actually keeping that poster, even though it's probably the worst one for a girl to see, kind of. xD

I'm not saying it's bad to date a girl who's not interested in video games. I'm saying that if she's shallow enough to think playing video games makes you a creeper or a lame-o, she doesn't deserve the love you could provide her.

If she's not that into video games, but can accept that you are and you both can work around that, then that's good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm
that is what i said but like in different words surprised  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items