Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Which Kaori Yuki characters do you despise/dislike? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do a lot of characters piss you off?
  Yup. I'm only very loyal to certain characters.
  Nope, I love everyone!
  Eh, depends on the story.
View Results

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:26 am
matchesIII
I don't like Alexiel and Sara.

I like your Kaoru siggy. But I have to say that Die is the hottest of out all of them. But they are all hot blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:38 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Serenity_Minoka
Hey, can anyone please help me out a bit and tell me what Angel Sanctuary volumes have Katan in it? ^^;

They showed him like once in volume 7, and then I haven't seen him up to like volume 11. He wasn't in 8-11, so it would be helpful if I could know when he shows up past those points.

Thank you!

Oh, I also have a fairly strong disliking for Kirie.
She was always yelling about something.

I know he's in volumn 18 - 20...if you want pics of him, I'd be happy to help you look for them 3nodding
Darn, so he may not come before volume 18? D:
Thats a lot of volumes he isn't in... But thanks for the info. :3
And sure, if you're bored and feel like doing so, any pictures would be greatly appreciated. ^.^
But don't stress yourself over it.

Rainbow_Revulsion

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:19 pm
Serenity_Minoka
And sure, if you're bored and feel like doing so, any pictures would be greatly appreciated. ^.^

I think he does show up before volumn 18. But I just can't remember which ones X_X  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:47 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Serenity_Minoka

I think he does show up before volumn 18. But I just can't remember which ones X_X
Oh, ok then, thanks anyway. ^^;;  

Rainbow_Revulsion

Nyankosamurai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:28 am
Ooooh...I mostly like everyone sweatdrop Its just that I really get into the characters persona and thus it allows me to love (almost) everyone.

I really like Cain heart whee heart oh so very much, its probably not healthy. I also like Riff, but I'm suprised he hasn't decided to murder Cain yet (always the butler, ya' know? xp ), I think they make a good shonen-Ai couple in any case heart

For Angel Sanctuary I don't really like Rosial either domokun but I'm kinda biased cause I DO like Alexial. As for Setsuna and Sara's relationship, I don't really approve of incest (like at all ninja ) but you can't really mke a truly conscious decision as to who you love. I forgive them that much, not many would have the courage to act on such Taboo feelings.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:24 pm
I really really despise Sevy from Angel Sanctuary. He's so cruel and obsessed with purifying everything, while securing as much power for himself as he can. He runs from his past and his mistakes, but he can't hide. And that's his worst mistake. If he wasn't such an asshat I'd feel bad for him, but the way he blows up the slums... crying  

Fried Dishtowels

Rainbow_Revulsion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:20 pm
Nyankosamurai
Ooooh...I mostly like everyone sweatdrop Its just that I really get into the characters persona and thus it allows me to love (almost) everyone.

I really like Cain heart whee heart oh so very much, its probably not healthy. I also like Riff, but I'm suprised he hasn't decided to murder Cain yet (always the butler, ya' know? xp ), I think they make a good shonen-Ai couple in any case heart

For Angel Sanctuary I don't really like Rosial either domokun but I'm kinda biased cause I DO like Alexial. As for Setsuna and Sara's relationship, I don't really approve of incest (like at all ninja ) but you can't really mke a truly conscious decision as to who you love. I forgive them that much, not many would have the courage to act on such Taboo feelings.
It's ok, I have a mad, unhealthy obsession with characters all the time, like Katan. XD
And I have similar thoughts about the Setsuna-Sara relationship, too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:08 pm
I don't really like Rosiel that much...  

boobeebaah

dead.moki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:09 pm
The only character of her manga (That I've read so far) that I really disliked was probably... The principle (Or was she an advisor? I can't remember exactly .___.; wink Mainly because she was such a b***h... And hypocrite... And I hateneedles. >____<;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:31 pm
Kaori Yuki has this habbit of being able to make a character so detestable, but then we find out something about them so that we just CAN'T hate them.

Examples? Rochel and Sevothtart. Hated both of them with a passion for the longest time. And then, HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILER: We find out about the whole Sevy being Laila thing, and I just couldn't stay mad at her knowing what she's gone through... Despite what she did to Zahikel. And then Rochel, well, it's already been mentioned that you just have to pitty him at the end-- you can't hate someone so pathetic.  

RionaDaidouji

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:12 pm
I don't think there are any characters that I truely hate. I may kind of dislike some characters, but I wouldn't be able to truly say why. Maybe Rion and Sara. I don't know why, but they just don't click as likeable characters for me. Well, more so for Sara than Rion. Rion was just...okay at best, maybe.

I think that woman from Bloodhound was an advisor, although I'm not entirely sure. And yeah, I guess I don't like her. But I don't think Kaori-sensei took much time trying to develop her. She was just used for the purpose of showing the actual vampires. Or so it seemed to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:50 pm
Bemused Dreamer

I think that woman from Bloodhound was an advisor, although I'm not entirely sure. And yeah, I guess I don't like her. But I don't think Kaori-sensei took much time trying to develop her. She was just used for the purpose of showing the actual vampires. Or so it seemed to me.

I think that's probably the reason she's the only character I really dislike... Because she doesn't have a story to relate to or understand her character more... She's just... bad. And likes needles.  

dead.moki

OhtarwenElenya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:20 pm
I don't get how you can dislike Rosiel... I mean, he's just sooo pitiful. And even though I love Katan, I also love Rosiel. I love how they're both completely tormented souls.

I can't really say I HATE anyone in AS (I actually love Alexiel while everyone seems to hate her) but there are a few characters whom I don't really have that much of a heart for.

Sevy is one of them. I just don't like him. He's just plain cruel and has no heart. While you can still see the remains of compassion and love in Rosiel on occasion and that he has just gone insane, Sevy seems like he never had any compassion to begin with and he's mean to Metatron, too (how can you be mean to that cute little Angel baby?)

Uriel is another. While I don't hate him or anything, he's one of the few characters I never really had that much connection with nor really liked that much. He's just too... inconsistent and doesn't really have much of a personality.

And finally, I dislike Sandalphon (doesn't everyone). I haven't really come into connect with him much since I'm only on the 11th volume but I don't like him already. He acts truly evil in an innocent way and it's just creepy....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:33 pm
I really need to read Angel Sanctuary... D:  

dead.moki

Bloodyblade666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:38 am
Rosial, i just don;t plain like the guy, he is full of himself that it gets a little on the repeat side as the manga goes along.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff