Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Squall_Leonhart152

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 am
XSK_Kasai_Tetsujin
User Image As Nathan landed he charged at the demon and said, "If it's a skill between blades I will surely win this" Nathan then ran up to the demon and swung his sword as it shined brightly in the sun and his armors blinding reflection showed upon the demon; Nathan then said, "you will die here demon!"
Leon smirked and he spun quickly to dodge the blow glancing hsi blade against the edge of teh angel's sword hoping to knock him off balance. "Little sure of yourself eh high and mighty." He smirked as he spun around once more striking out at his opponent with a quick thrust of his blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am
User Image
Sonija jumped as she heard the soft rustle of wings and looked up noticing the angel with the silver scythe. Why does he look familiar.... She thinks to herself as her eyes look up into his....even from the distance she could see the blue in them.

She got into her defensive crouch and noticed the other demon was going to duel him one on one.."Be careful..." She calls to the other demon, her hand on her whip that was wrapped around her waist and down her thigh. As she watches the duel happening in front of her she stands in alert in case any other angels or even demon come and decide to interfere with the duel between the two.

She looks up at the white angel and searches his face trying to reach him with her mind...."Why are you familiar?" She projects into his mind her question in her eyes as she looks up to the roof at him.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 am
User Image As Nathan's sword was hit Nathan backed up a bit and then said, "I can tell this is going to be a good fight" As Leon swung his sword Sir Nathan brought his shield to meet it and then said, "my shield is impenetrable, you will not break it" Nathan then charged at Leon and swung his sword with all his might and his added will power to try and sever to demons head and as Nathan did he charged with his shield as a battering ram to at least injured him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 am
XSK_Kasai_Tetsujin
User Image As Nathan's sword was hit Nathan backed up a bit and then said, "I can tell this is going to be a good fight" As Leon swung his sword Sir Nathan brought his shield to meet it and then said, "my shield is impenetrable, you will not break it" Nathan then charged at Leon and swung his sword with all his might and his added will power to try and sever to demons head and as Nathan did he charged with his shield as a battering ram to at least injured him
Leon stumbled back jarred by the force of the blow from the shield, and he fell back avoiding the blow from the sword just barley, wincing as it glanced his shoulder. "sonuva .." He growled and rolled back adopting a fighting stance one more feinting to one side he spun around aiming a roundhouse kick at the angel's ribcage. "SUCK IT YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS SONUVA... " (censored to meet the ToS ^^)  

Squall_Leonhart152

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:05 am
User Image As Nathan stopped moving he watched the demon go to kick him and he sheathed his sword and let the kick hit; Nathan didn't move or anything and then said, "How do you expect to damage to me with mele attacks when I am wearing angelic armor?!" Nathan than took a hold of Leon's leg and slammed his elbow down on it to break it and said, "angelic armor is the strongest armor in existence and I am the strongest knight in existence! how could you possibly hope to win this battle!?" After Nathan hit Leon's leg he took hold of it with both hands and threw him into a building; Nathan then drew his short sword and said, "if you surrender I will end you swiftly and painlessly"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 am
XSK_Kasai_Tetsujin
User Image As Nathan stopped moving he watched the demon go to kick him and he sheathed his sword and let the kick hit; Nathan didn't move or anything and then said, "How do you expect to damage to me with mele attacks when I am wearing angelic armor?!" Nathan than took a hold of Leon's leg and slammed his elbow down on it to break it and said, "angelic armor is the strongest armor in existence and I am the strongest knight in existence! how could you possibly hope to win this battle!?" After Nathan hit Leon's leg he took hold of it with both hands and threw him into a building; Nathan then drew his short sword and said, "if you surrender I will end you swiftly and painlessly"
(OH JESUS CHRIST! God mode much?! at least think of a creative way to counter! This fight is pointless if you're just going to be cheap about it) Leon snarled at him and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever... you're a little bit too cocky for your own good... That will some day be the end of you bud.. Too bad.. you could have been a decent swordsman if you didn't rely so much on magic armor to save your stinking a**."  

Squall_Leonhart152

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 am
User Image Nathan looked at the demon and become a bit abgry and said, "How can you say I am not a decent swordsman when I have beaten you in a sword battle?!" Nathan then turned around and faced the female demon and said, "I will defeat you next" Sir Nathan then charged at the female demon with his short sword drawn and his Shield ready for battle once again

((I am not god modding' it is in his profile about the armor; you know, his armor may block any/all mele attacks but you never hit his armor with a sword or even shot at him, his shield yes can block anything; but only if Nathan reacts in time)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 am
XSK_Kasai_Tetsujin
User Image Nathan looked at the demon and become a bit abgry and said, "How can you say I am not a decent swordsman when I have beaten you in a sword battle?!" Nathan then turned around and faced the female demon and said, "I will defeat you next" Sir Nathan then charged at the female demon with his short sword drawn and his Shield ready for battle once again

((I am not god modding' it is in his profile about the armor; you know, his armor may block any/all mele attacks but you never hit his armor with a sword or even shot at him, his shield yes can block anything; but only if Nathan reacts in time)))
(hm that is true... but in armor that heavy he shouldn't be able to counter that quickly razz ) Leon snarled at him and laughed. "You have yet to defeat me just yet." He growled and saw the angel turning his back. 'big mistake...' he thought to himeslf as he drew one of his guns firing a shot at the angel's armor while he was distracted. "TAKE THAT"!  

Squall_Leonhart152

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 am
User Image Nathan heard the demon speak and went to turn around and kill the demon but then felt a sharp pain in his back and he fell forwrd to his knees and dropped his short sword and his shield and put a hand to his back and braught it to his eyes and saw the blood. Nathan then fell over onto his back he was bleeding badly; Nathan got himself onto his shield as to keep himself from laying on the ground with an open wound and he said, "That...*cough*...was a cheap.....*cough*...shot" Nathan then sheathed his sword that then continued to take his helmet off and catch his breath; Nathan than focused on where he had been shot and began to use his powers to heal himself. As Nathan was finishing the healing process he still layed down on his shiled out of energy and still injured and in pain; Nathan looked at a building that seemed empty and close to him and he crawled over to it and got inside and proped his shield up and a wall and sat against it and said, "I thaught you wanted a real dual?!" Nathan continued to heal himself using his energy while he layed sitting up against his shield inside the house

(the only good thing Nathan has going at this point is his power to heal; but that just draines energy)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 am
XSK_Kasai_Tetsujin
User Image Nathan heard the demon speak and went to turn around and kill the demon but then felt a sharp pain in his back and he fell forwrd to his knees and dropped his short sword and his shield and put a hand to his back and braught it to his eyes and saw the blood. Nathan then fell over onto his back he was bleeding badly; Nathan got himself onto his shield as to keep himself from laying on the ground with an open wound and he said, "That...*cough*...was a cheap.....*cough*...shot" Nathan then sheathed his sword that then continued to take his helmet off and catch his breath; Nathan than focused on where he had been shot and began to use his powers to heal himself. As Nathan was finishing the healing process he still layed down on his shiled out of energy and still injured and in pain; Nathan looked at a building that seemed empty and close to him and he crawled over to it and got inside and proped his shield up and a wall and sat against it and said, "I thaught you wanted a real dual?!" Nathan continued to heal himself using his energy while he layed sitting up against his shield inside the house

(the only good thing Nathan has going at this point is his power to heal; but that just draines energy)
"You made the mistake of turning your back on me." he smirked some and looked at him. "and besides. There was no way i could win without playing a little bit dirty. Now that the playing field's been leveled, i shouldn't have too many problems."  

Squall_Leonhart152

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
When Julian heard a voice within his head, he instantly remembered why the female demon down below looked so familiar; he had met her before. It was a long time ago, but near the beginning of the war he had saved a female demon from another angel, not allowing the other angel to kill her. This act had gotten him in a world of trouble, and was almost cast out of heaven for it. When Julian noticed a fellow angel battling a demon, Julian opened up his large white wings and dove off the steeple of the church, gliding towards the duel with his massive scythe in hand. I look familiar because we have met before. I once saved your life. Julian thought, trying to respond mentally to the female demon.

Julian swooped low to the ground then pulled up sharply, landing on the ground inbetween the demon and his fellow angel. Julian swung his scythe once, but not to attack the demon, it was more to intimidate him if anything. Julian also stood there with his wings flarred open, looking the demon dead in the eyes. He is a strong one, and quick on his feet. Julian thought, his mind running at a million miles an hour. "How about you play with me for a while? Let me show you that this little scythe is just as deadly as it is elegant." Julian said, griping his large silver scythe with both hands, the light making the silver appear as if it had an unnatural glow to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image Nathan heard a familiar voice and looked over the shield enough to see who it was and then sat back to the way he was before and said, "Julian?!, is that you?!" Nathan then waited for an answer as he continued to heal himself as quickly as he could even though it wasn't quick at all.

(g2g, I'll be on later if I can though)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Squall_Leonhart152

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:03 pm
Leon looked at the other angel and he snarled a bit weighing his odds rather quickly. He was on the brink of exhaustion, and really, he had no clue whether or not he could last another round with one so powerful. He could however hold them off until one of his fellows managed to step in.

"I guess i can play a little bit longer. You'll forgive me if I'm not at my best right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
When Julian heard the angel behind him call out his name, he recognized the voice and realized who it was, slightly to his dismay. "Yes, it is me Sir Nathan. I know I have been... MIA lately, but I decided to come back." Julian said without turning back to look at his fallen comrade. His attention was on the demon infront of him. When the demon said he wasnt at his best, Julian couldnt help himself. "Well in that case I will be sure to go easy on you. What fun is a fight if it isnt atleast somewhat matched, right?" Julian said, a slight chuckle under his breath. He had always been a slight smart-elect, something that contrasted to his true intellect. Julian took a step towards the demon and pulled his wings in a little so that they wernt like giant white targets attached to his back. "Ill even let you make the first move." Julian said, the whole situation playing out in his mind like a game of chess, or some other strategic game.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image Nathan leaned back against the shield feeling safer and said, "I'll leave things to you till I am fully healed!" Nathan then went back to healing himself using more energy now that he knew there was another angel to take some of the attention off him; eventually Nathan was healed enough to fight at 93% of his strength and then stood up and picked his shield up and adjusted his armor and stood watching the fight and regaining his energy from the building he was in. Nathan then said, "You have to be careful of his guns!  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff