Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Something About Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Latifah

Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 pm
xXThe Angel of Death17Xx
Striker the legend
TheIkkiet
Say will Pokemon ever change
i think its cool but here's my points
1.There are three Girls which will ash choose
2. will Brock marry nurse joy or officer jenny
3.why cant team rocket get a break and just become good guys

1. I hope Misty. O;

2. Idk about Brock. xD

3. If Team Rocket stop, then who gonna be their replacement? :/ If they stop then the show is gonna be plain out boring and all jolly.

i completely agree if teem rocket was on the good side that would also mess up the games alot

I think if it was just Jesse and James who became good, it would be okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am
TheIkkiet

1) I would hope it's Misty 3nodding one of the few pairings I admittedly support

2) I don't think either... he'll find someone randomly or maybe an intern of that professor that he worked for

3) turn good, are you kidding? xP I'm still waiting for a 'pokemon: dark version' where instead of the usual 'fight against the baddies' you start off as a Team Rocket grunt. You must work through the ranks and do that sort of stuffs. ninja  

Dai Campaign for Anime

Vikki_Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:31 pm
hazeleyeddemon88
3. I just don't see why Team Rocket doesn't go out there and CATCH the damnable Pokemon XDD
Yeah, I know right? That's what I would do if I was a part of team rocket. They dont need to steal them......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 pm
TheIkkiet

1. Gary
2. Brock is probably gonna find this mega amazing chick who discovered the cure to cancer and she's gonna fall in love with him
3. James kinda needs Team Rocket to get away from his crazy fiancée. The day she dies is the day James goes home.  

Vikki_Kitty

Kindagon

Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am
TheIkkiet

I didn't watch much of it, cuz i was usually at school by the time it's aired on TV, and just saw some epis untill Houin Region.. so i donno sad

1.Like i said, donno much.. but definitely not misty stare

2.Brock wanted to marry Proffecor Ivy yeah!! but between Joy & Jenny, he would probably go and pick Nurse Joy.. but i personally like Officer Jenny. heart

3. I donno why Team Rocket never had a break of losing.. don't they ever learn?? but yeah, without bad guys in the series, it's gonna be lame.. they should actually make the other team rockrt show up more often!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 am
Aww Pokemon... seems like just yesterday I was in 1st grade trading Pokemon Cards with my friends... it was later banned because we didn't do work haha just played Pokemon Red and Blue during recess. But I really hate Pokemon sometimes like the series itself. I hate the show, so boring, plus, it's been 10 years... Pikachu shoulda been lvl 100 sooo even if it's electric attacks can't hurt ground types, it should still 1 shot everyone lol. And the movies are ok, but boring. The games are always fun but it's always the same concept. Guess it's tradition though: Starting pokemon are Water, Grass, Fire. Choosing a pokemon determines how easy you start off. 8 Gym leaders, 8 badges, Victory Road, and an evil team, a rival, and more pokemon and secrets. *sigh* i'm jealous cuz I don't have a DS for Pokemon White lol  

Shinu_Acari

Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces