Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Armored Core: The Final Push (Paused) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am
"What?! You know it's true, you old fart!" Kelly barked, before throwing off the headset and microphone, storming off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm
"And WHERE do you think you're going!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:04 pm
"Going to my frigging mission, you old bat!" Kelly barked, climbing into the cockpit of her AC, Hellspawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 pm
"Hey! HEY! GET DOWN FROM THERE OR EVEN GOD ALMIGHTY WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR TATTERED REMAINS TO THE PEARLY GATES!!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 pm
"Yeah, yeah." Kelly scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"You might wanna stand back, Irish. Unless you want to be cremated early." She warned as she began to launch the Hellspawn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 pm
Irish gave a low growl, his eye twitching...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:13 pm
Kelly, after launching out, then made her way to the factory which Jarid was making his way too, pushing her AC as fast as it would go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:21 pm
As she came close to the factory, a nuclear explosion suddenly erupted on the factory site.

The Mushroom cloud could be seen even had she still been with Irish, and the shockwave from the blast was powerful enough to tear that ruined city down.

At the center of the blast, the Commander stood. Nearly obliterated and most systems failing. Someone had placed a trap at the factory. There was no attacking force, but a Nuclear Device planted in the ground. A part of the metal remained, showing an insignia.

BFF.

"So...Wong Sho-Long..." Jarid said, the explosion doing a number on him as well as blood seeped down his forehead from a large gash..

"You know...Most would run AWAY from a nuke...Then again, most wouldn't take on gigantic behemoths made of steel either..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:13 pm
When the nuke went off and the mushroom rose up, Kelly immediately stopped the Hellspawn and made the suit go into a fetal position to protect the cockpit.
Once the blast was clear, the Hellspawn slowly opened again and the head began looking around for survivors.

"...Anybody out there?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:18 pm
As the Radar picked Hellspawn up, the Commander moved to cover, watching the NEXT from a hidden spot.

"Well...I can honestly say the person's not that BRILLIANT..." The voice mused, watching as well.

"Enough, CUBE..." Jarid groaned, looking around for other attackers.

Down the Horizon, a small army of MTs and Normals could be seen charging.

"...So...Not over yet..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm
"Heeelllllllllooooooooo~" Kelly called out, still searching the area slowly as she began to move forward again, investigating.

"...Jarid, or whatever you name is... I know you're out here. You can't seriously tell me a nuke killed you." She sighed tiredly.
"Seriously, either you're hiding or my Dad really is an idiot and can't tell a story worth crap." She groaned, before looking out to where the MTs and Normals were charging.

"...Well, s**t."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm
A shell from a grenade launcher then whizzed right past the Hellspawn's head, connecting with a cluster of the invading force, cause a good amount to be eradicated in the explosion.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 pm
As the grenade buzzed by, Kelly immediately darted off to the side and looked at where it had been launched from.

"The Hell's the matter with you!?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:19 pm
"I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Jarid barked, the blood covering half of his face as the remaining army continued to charge.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm
"And I got out of your way, so stop throwing a b***h fit already." Kelly grunted, turning towards the army and charging towards them.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff