Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
4.Reasons Why I am Pissed at COD MW2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itami Nai

IRL Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 am
II Hansu Tadayoshi II
ElementPro
RdPwrRngr
1. Cant find the class the satisfies me
2. I cannot get kills
3. I think people can hack because i was looking at my connection because i was lagging and everyone had crappy connection except the guy who had 23 kills.
4. Noob tubes

1. Get the MW2 Official Guide. Lots of handy classes in there.

2. Use Stopping Power on Normal and Cold-Blooded on Hardcore.

3. That person was the host, and because their connection was so shitty the game sucked up everybodies good connection to fix the hosts.

4. RUSH!

True that.

uhh people u could just noobtoob yourself...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 pm
HeartIess Angel
II Hansu Tadayoshi II
ElementPro
RdPwrRngr
1. Cant find the class the satisfies me
2. I cannot get kills
3. I think people can hack because i was looking at my connection because i was lagging and everyone had crappy connection except the guy who had 23 kills.
4. Noob tubes

1. Get the MW2 Official Guide. Lots of handy classes in there.

2. Use Stopping Power on Normal and Cold-Blooded on Hardcore.

3. That person was the host, and because their connection was so shitty the game sucked up everybodies good connection to fix the hosts.

4. RUSH!

True that.

uhh people u could just noobtoob yourself...

Pass.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared
Four reason CoD pisses me off?

1. I lag out every other game due to their s**t servers.
2. Too many glitches that take waaaaay too long to patch.
3. Delay time on a so-proclaimed "high-paced/action" game. (Like when you knife someone, and they kill you. And in the killcam, it doesn't even show you lunging.)
4. It made me break two controllers.

Luckily I havent broken any of mine.. i just scream at the tv...

Nah. yelling worked for me when I was little. Now I get yelled at if I curse. So I suppress all my anger into throwing s**t.

Wow, Just a game guys.... Anyway four reason

1. I HATE CAMPERS THAT NO ONE BOTHERS TO GO KILL TO THERE TO AFRAID TO DIE

2. I dislike noob tubers but when they noob tube I frag them...equalizer FTW

3. Uhhhh, I don't like joining a game that already has a connection interruption forcing me to leave.

4. Those prepubescent 10 year olds that say everyone should stop killing them and that they will get Hutch to kill us if we don't. Even when there on ps3..sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 am
Simon -Ghost- Riley
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared

3. Delay time on a so-proclaimed "high-paced/action" game. (Like when you knife someone, and they kill you. And in the killcam, it doesn't even show you lunging.)

Nah. yelling worked for me when I was little. Now I get yelled at if I curse. So I suppress all my anger into throwing s**t.

3. Uhhhh, I don't like joining a game that already has a connection interruption forcing me to leave.

4. Those prepubescent 10 year olds that say everyone should stop killing them and that they will get Hutch to kill us if we don't. Even when there on ps3..sad.

But there's where your wrong. Physically it's just a game. Mentally, it's a stress reliever. I'm pretty sure if videogames weren't in my life, I'd beat my wife, kids, and dog.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 am
Doug Squared
Simon -Ghost- Riley
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared

But there's where your wrong. Physically it's just a game. Mentally, it's a stress reliever. I'm pretty sure if videogames weren't in my life, I'd beat my wife, kids, and dog.

Lol.
Sounds just like my boy friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared
Simon -Ghost- Riley
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared

Lol.
Sounds just like my boy friend.

OMG, ABUSER, but so true. Stress drugs can also become addicting,no? Just like cod6 (your and many others stress drug) can become addicting as well. Which would cause you to pay less attention to you wife, kids, and dog.  

Simon -Ghost- Riley

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm
Simon -Ghost- Riley
OMG, ABUSER, but so true. Stress drugs can also become addicting,no? Just like cod6 (your and many others stress drug) can become addicting as well. Which would cause you to pay less attention to you wife, kids, and dog.

I think they'd rather have me play videogames while they slept, rather than to beat them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared

my dad broke 2 controlers and my laptop playing mw2 v.v  

OMG im michael jackson

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm

I hate Noob Tubers.
scream

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:30 pm
1.noob tubes
2.when i lagg and it show me shooting them but when i die it shows me just standing there
3.heartbeat and painkillers, blast shields , riot sheilds
4. the 5 year old kid screaming on to the mic like a wild animal with rabees
i've broken 1 controller but i fixed it mrgreen  

Professor Sniff

Shadow Superbeast

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 pm
SHOTGUNS UGH stare There just my number one weakness.

Either i hate predator missiles or they hate me. I'm always the one gettin hit by that thing. i hate it the most when i'm near my teammates, i clear away from them, and it follows me instead of my clustered teammates. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm
1: Retarded team mates that don't go after the HQ or Flags
2: Thermal (If you need it then you need glasses because the lighting in the game is good enough)
3: People who ignore everything that's going on around then and kill you just for the heck of it.
4: Little kids  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

AsianWeedWacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm
Erm i hate to do this, but MW2 is sucking a**!!!! I'm just taking a break from that right now onto Bad Company 2. Try it, it's amazing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:33 pm
AsianWeedWacker
Erm i hate to do this, but MW2 is sucking a**!!!! I'm just taking a break from that right now onto Bad Company 2. Try it, it's amazing

Bad Company 2 is AMAZING. I'm not going back to MW2 until the new map pack comes out.

Here are some things that pissed me off in MW2:

1. Tactical Knife + Marathon + Lightweight + Commando people. (Why does shooting someone with the Barrett M82 .50 BMG rifle- a gun that shoots a bullet that's able to pierce straight through TANK ARMOR not kill them in one shot all the time, but barely hitting someone- and sometimes not hitting them at all with a knife kills them in one shot?)

2. Some of the kill streaks (Ok, doesn't Chopper Gunner = Nuke get on your nerves sometimes?  

Aerius Solus

mpa347

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 am
1: pro quick scopers

2: noob tubers

3: Nuke cheaters in free for all macthes

4: kids talking s**t about they so good but its only proofs they aint going in shcool

5: prestige cuz i need alot self control not to do it if i wants to get the Ak-74 titles sad  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff