Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:04 pm
I believe in the Devil and God and demons, but not angels. I believe that the there is good and bad but mostly when do you ever know of true angels but of true demons, everyone harbors a dead demon or a demon/sin of their own. The bad has more proof then the good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
where did you hear about this is it a personal oppinion or what  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:23 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AFkM809Gq8

this is my aunt omg I was so scared when I saw this A Real ANGLE ENCOUNTER  

House_Bunny_The_Only_one

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 pm
Lord Jagged
kupocake
acana_marrionett
angels are the most beautiful beings created..
I believe in the Old Testament, the depiction of angels were very unlike the ones we have in mind (winged, blonde person with white flowing robes).

First of all, the cherubs (supposed babies with wings), according to Genesis, had many faces. That alone should say "this isn't a baby!"

Then there are the seraphim. The Seraphim had 6 wings, but they used two to cover their face and two to cover their feet. The Seraphim were supposedly crying.

----------------------
Back on topic...
Angels may exist. My mom gets frequent visions of my dad (deceased), smiling in some light-filled place. They weren't exactly on clouds, but it was just beaming with light, according to her story. Of course, that could be just a vision of heaven, but I don't know.

If demons exist in those exorcisms, then why can't angels?

But according to the bible, even the old testament, people do not become angels when they die. Angels are God's closest servants, not deceased people.

Thats right.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm
i'd say its ur opinion, i say this only b/c i think angles exist and that they are dead loved ones and that they do watch over you. but thats my opinion whee  

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

King Moriarty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 am
Lord Jagged
Spawn of Sephiroth
very real as are demons havent you ever seen a exorsism?

Personally, I've never seen an exorcism, though I have seen clips. I am not fully sure about demons as they take a very grey area in both the supernatural and the religious sense.

I belive in angel and demons. If theres good there Must be Bad right?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 pm
Hell (excuse my bad catholic language) yah! They are so there. Where theres bad theres good. Evil, opposite of evil. Theres defiently angels.  

love my gum

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Castiel_angel
Lord Jagged
Spawn of Sephiroth
very real as are demons havent you ever seen a exorsism?

Personally, I've never seen an exorcism, though I have seen clips. I am not fully sure about demons as they take a very grey area in both the supernatural and the religious sense.

I belive in angel and demons. If theres good there Must be Bad right?

of course. though it might seem different at times newton's law was essentially right. "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." if there's a down there must be an up, if there's evil there must be good. though i do agree that angels are supposed to be god's closest servants, but i don't believe that deceased relatives can't watch over family members if they want to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 pm
angels and demons are as real as you amd me they are our guardians  

drumroll318

Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out