Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Haiti destroyed because God wanted to??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Search of a Dream

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm
LimeIzMyFaveColor
Are you saying I'm an embarrasment? =/

Lol, no. This Pat Robertson guy is the embarrassment.
Sorry for the confusion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:01 pm
You think that's bad; check out this article I found while trying to find information on the earthquake in Haiti: http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/the-haitian-earthquake/

For the record: I was using Google and found this site randomly. I had never been there before, and the only reason I bookmarked it was because I found it so appalling in so many ways, I just knew I was going to end up bringing it up sometime.  

Lethkhar

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:09 pm
Why is this f** allowed to speak?

This kind of stupidity should be a crime.

Like he knows exactly what all haitians do.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 pm
Rush and Pat are just ******** tools. Why would you even want to listen to them acting like idiots?

"Also Bob Marley is the Second Coming of the messiah himself." Haha, these Youtube comments have me rolling. rofl

Ehem, those who look at this as an "act of god" surely don't have the slightest bit of geological knowledge. Haiti is an island dangerously close to the tectonic boundary and (as such) has occasional tremors (not strong, but a lot of P and S waves). Its government should remember to prepare its citizens for disastrous mishaps by the shifting plates. Since they've purposely constructed weak-structural buildings, they were just ******** ASKING for a mishap on scales of such a grand level.

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Pirate Captain Sushi

"Also Bob Marley is the Second Coming of the messiah himself." Haha, these Youtube comments have me rolling. rofl

As funny as it is, that's actually a legitimate Rastafarian stance. To most Rastafarians, he's at least a Saint.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 pm
In Search of a Dream
LimeIzMyFaveColor
Are you saying I'm an embarrasment? =/

Lol, no. This Pat Robertson guy is the embarrassment.
Sorry for the confusion. sweatdrop

oh lol
well yeah I have to concur that Pat Robertson = Embarrasment  

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 pm
I still can't believe he has a fund to just send people to Haiti to "pray for them".
This sounds like another one of his donation schemes.
Like that time when he said he was donating to Africa.
" Pat: Oh wait...did I say Africa? I meant my MINES in Africa. Sorry about that. "

He's a lieing chronic Christian Propaganda-making crook.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 am
People like that get under my skin. I wonder if his house caught on fire and burned to the ground if he would think that god did it becasue he was bad or if it was just an "accident"  

Lotus_Lakshmi

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:17 pm
Lotus_Lakshmi
People like that get under my skin. I wonder if his house caught on fire and burned to the ground if he would think that god did it becasue he was bad or if it was just an "accident"

*Pulls out some gasoline and matches* Let's find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 pm
Oh hey, here are s'more Pat Robertson quotes
Sounds like a nice guy...  

dl1371

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm
HOMOSEXUALS WANT TO DESTROY CHRISTIANS! OMFG.

The more I read on the more I want to kick this guy in the balls.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm
What else is new? 9/11 was blamed on americans not praying enough, and for th elove Glen beck people just assume that any friggin disaster that happens from now on is the fault of all of us non-god worshiping twits who know nothing of being moral, (sarcasm) Seriously though the first people blamed for this crap is 1) The lazy Catholics who don't pray enough, and 2) Us forsaken ones who think beyond the level of, 'its god's will'  

Jester the Nightmare

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm
Jester the Nightmare
What else is new? 9/11 was blamed on americans not praying enough, and for th elove Glen beck people just assume that any friggin disaster that happens from now on is the fault of all of us non-god worshiping twits who know nothing of being moral, (sarcasm) Seriously though the first people blamed for this crap is 1) The lazy Catholics who don't pray enough, and 2) Us forsaken ones who think beyond the level of, 'its god's will'

Actually, this 3 year generation is about blaming America being unholy, using its free will rights to say it is a sin in their beliefs.
Like....religious tolerance, toleration of race, sexual toleration, and other things like abortion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm
Captain_Shinzo
Jester the Nightmare

Actually, this 3 year generation is about blaming America being unholy, using its free will rights to say it is a sin in their beliefs.
Like....religious tolerance, toleration of race, sexual toleration, and other things like abortion.

This is true and hopefully we raise a new generation that won't do the same as it is pointless.  

Jester the Nightmare

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces