View Results

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm
just put it in your mouth
Cassidy Peterson
I want a dolphin pokemon
So this post managed to influence a dream I had last night.

Which would have been cool if it hadn't gone into crackaddict nightmare mode already.

So I had a dream about the dolphin Poke evolving into shark with SHARPASS MILLION TEETH EVERYWHERE
YAY yet another cute pokemon evolves into a strong ugly pokemon stare
Actually, it was pretty sweet. It was elongated and sinuous. It was just trying to eat me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 am
RobX2000
I have had many wikid pokemon ideas. one is a legendary metal dark pokmon named drowgar, it looks like a big dog like pokmon with yellow fur, covered with black metal armor with Raquaza style patterns across the armor, and a black aura around its deep blue eyes.

Woah, that sounds like such a cool one! ninja cool Even cooler than ninjas with guitars... ok. Nothing's as cool as ninjas with guitars. But it IS awesome! blaugh  

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 am
Cassidy Peterson
Cassidy Peterson
I want a dolphin pokemon

Which would have been cool if it hadn't gone into crackaddict nightmare mode already.

So I had a dream about the dolphin Poke evolving into shark with SHARPASS MILLION TEETH EVERYWHERE
Actually, it was pretty sweet. It was elongated and sinuous. It was just trying to eat me.

That's a really neat one! Maybe you should draw it. What if it was a sign? eek Jk. But I think you have an incredible imagination to come up with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:46 pm
My cousins and I do this thing where we design our own pokemon.  

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Munchlax Stampede

Fluffy Warlord

10,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm
I have a Fakemon thats an evolution of Arcanine. I named it Barkember 8D
~And I have several baby Fakemon. My favorite is teenydactyl xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I want a dolphin pokemon

rofl such as starter pokemon for example. the cute pokmon evolving into strong ugly ones -.-;  

Doomed Yggdrasill

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm
I made up a ghost eeveelution, but I didn't give it a name. Imagine this: Umbreon's ears with Espeon's side-head fluff, with a translucent, purple body, with a spirit tail in place of hind legs.

My gosh, I would love that!

I've also imagined a different evolution for Dragonair, because let's face it, how do you go from Dratini to similar looking Dragonair to Where did that come from Dragonite?
I've imagined a serpentine body with small limbs and fluffier, feathery head wings and maybe some actual wings for it's midsection.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Fiery Tiamat
Zoeloveful
I said an electric type horse pokemon didn't I? And Arcanine is like a wolf morphed with a tiger that was increased in size for some reason. I admit my fire lion thing wasn't very good but you have to admit it's better the chingling. Seriously? A bell pokemon? Have they lost all their creativity?

Although I do like some of your ideas as well. Granted, a forum for that would be hectic, but it sounded cool.
I could have sworn it looked more lion than that... oh well... to each his own...

I want a dolphin pokemon (not trying to be girly but thats a givin. they have to include Dolfan before they end the series)

Really, I don't know why they haven't come up with a dolphin pokemon yet. It would be awesome, wouldn't it? heart

I think the "Dolfan" would sound too much like "Donphan"  

clarientunicron555

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 pm
They should make a random, Bipedal, fighting type Eeveelution.
it could be the new one that everybody gets to hate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm
I love sketching out pokemon, haha. In fact, a lot of my doodles consist of me mindlessly experimenting. A fun thing I also like to do is watch animal planet, which is an interesting source of inspiration for pokemon.

Haha, me and some other members were talking about a blobfish pokemon, but I seemed to be the only one who thinks that that blobfish is adorable and not creepy as ********. xD  

Bulbasauur

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm
Bulbasauur
but I seemed to be the only one who thinks that that blobfish is adorable and not creepy as ********. xD

Yes, you are. ಠ_ಠ freak  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:45 pm
Munchlax Stampede
I have a Fakemon thats an evolution of Arcanine. I named it Barkember 8D
~And I have several baby Fakemon. My favorite is teenydactyl xD

Whoa

Now THOSE are some pretty awesome ideas  

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:29 pm
What about a squirrel pokemon to the power of Fire? blaugh

I can't seem to draw that ice type tiger, though! I don't know why! I did a good job on the basic evolution of that fire lion but I can't seem to make the ice tiger! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 am
I seem to recall coming up with a Dark/Electric and a Ghost/Electric alternate evolutions for Pikachu, back when people were theorizing online that Marrill was an alternate evolution of Pikachu somehow connected to surfing pikachu. I can't remember how I intended you to evolve them, but I can come up with some new methods for now. The part-dark version comes from raising the cool stat all the way, having it hold a 'stealth slippers', and leveling it up at night. The Ghost one comes from leveling up in an alternate dimension pocket 'ghost zone' area with the 'astral rope' item held. Actually, it wasn't dark and ghost, one was 'Devil' and the other was 'Light' type, 'cause I didn't know about Dark type, and didn't think hard enough to realize that light wouldn't be that different from some sort of electric ghost combo from what I was thinking about. The Ghost/Electric one would be Glowchu, and the Dark/Electric one would be Akuchu. Glowchu would look like a skinnier translucent yellow glowing Raichu with white glowing cheeks, blue glowing eyes, orange glowing hands and feet, and a purple glowing whip tail like Raichu's with a white glowing ball at the end, and no stripes or different belly color. Akuchu would be like a shorter, chubbier black Raichu with white stripes and tail bolt, gray belly, and white tips of hands, and purple cheeks, and red eyes, and longer legs, which it more noticeably stands on the tips of the feet, and it's ears are like Pikachu's, but sloping downwards and back, rather than sticking up, and with notches in them like Pichu's right by the ends.

A few others more recent I have ideas:

A naga pokemon, basically a snake with arms with claws and a head with a mouth full of fangs, with a blue body with a light blue belly, and purple circles on it's head, and glowing red eyes, which is a water/psychic type, and learns moves like metronome, the slashing moves, bite, crunch, the fang moves, glare, leer, and some physical psychic and water moves, like aqua jet and psycho cut, and stat wise is mostly a physical sweeper with average HP, below average special attack, average defense, above average Special Defense, high speed, and very high attack. It would be called Lamiaoi.

A sphinx pokemon, basically winged lions, the male form has a mane, and the female form has breasts, and they are different in their evolved states based on gender, with a smaller initial form that are like little lion cubs with cherub wings. The baby form is Egyko, and is a really cute normal type that learns a few flying moves like wing attack, featherdance, and gust, along with typical scratching and biting moves, and growl and such, the male evolution is Pharonos, and has the intimidate ability, and is a flying/dark type, and learns moves like crunch, roar, and higher level fighting moves, and has high HP and defenses, low speed, average attack, and very low special attack. The female evolution is flying/psychic, and called Pyratops, and has very high speed, high attack, above average attack, above average HP, and low defenses, and learns moves like quick attack, extremespeed, psychocut, endure, attract, sweet kiss, lovely kiss, follow me, baton pass, assist, agility, roost, cosmic power, and double team. All three are mostly tan colored, with the male evolution having black wings and mane and tail puff, the female evolution and the baby having white wings, and the faces on the adult forms looking slightly more humanoid than the baby, which is more animal-like, and a small pyramid shape in dark brown on the mother's forehead.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Murri-Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 am
When i was in elementary school, i created this one pokemon that was a fish with wailmer bones on it. i called it something around the lines of skull fish like "Skulisha" or something like that, lol.

i think a fire lion would be awesome!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces