Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Sky of Light (Light Territory)
Effiria Isle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 am
The golem scratched his head from the minor assault, and Garion chuckled at the sight. This of course wasn't the first time something like this had happened. The golem was always getting stones and boulders dropped on his head when they were training in the mountains. "Well, I suppose there's your answer Gregor." He turned to the creature again with a question. "So, creature, in order to prevent insulting you further, might I ask what you wish us to call you by?"

Gregor looked at the pieces of the boat scattered about. It was like a puzzle, except he knew that the pieces wouldn't just come back together. He felt sorry for whoever owned the craft.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Alex inhaled deeply, the final test of his fears was upon him. He repressed a shudder, then looked over the water. Just walk on it......imagine it is the cold ground in winter thought Alex as he closed his eyes and stepped out onto it. Sensing no difference, Alex just assumed that he was doing it perfectly "Look Ty! I'm doing it!" called out Alex before he cought glimpse of the ground. TUrns out he had misstepped, and was no on a chunk of ice. Smacking himself in the face, he turned and stepped onto the water. It buckled and rolled beneath him, threatening to plunce him into the cold abyss. He exhaled, and somehow managed to stay upright.

Meanwhile, Tempest was still irritated that the golem had insulted her intellegence. "My name is Frozen Tempest, but call me just Tempest if you wish to speak with me" she said snobbily. "What is your business here earth mage? Someone so connected to the earth does not go on a ship in the ocean for nothing." she questioned, staring at the mangled remains of the ship.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am

Tysulir watched Alex complete his walking test. He was still a bit unsteady and probably would be for awhile until he got used to water and more capable with it. "Looking good for your first time. Seems like you got all of the principles of water down now." He said with a large grin across his face. A small turtle hiding under Ty's scarf stirred now making the fabric shudder. "Woken up now I see." He said to Daearen as he crawled up his blue hair and sat on top of his head now and yawned. "I'm hungry.... where are we?" The little turtle said in a sleepy, musty voice. "Fine food. I just taught Alex here some water magic so we can go get food now." Tysulir said to Daearen and then looked over at Alex "Wana come, my treat? Either way I need to discuss some stuff with you about the Rebele plans going on, we can do it over a meal." He asked then waited for a response.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 am
Garion telepathically communicated to Gregor that he should probably stand back and that he didn't think Tempest wished either of them any harm so long as they didn't fool with it. Gregor stepped back and Garion smiled at his ever increasing intelligence. Before he had to command it to do anything, and now he seemed to be doing things on mere suggestion. Returning his gaze to Tempest he responded, "Well, the reason I am here is because of the Earth. The Earth speaks to me, and she tells me there is good cause to be here. She refuses to divulge to me why, but I am not meant to know the future, only the present. None of us are to know the future except for that which overlooks all."  

garion3211

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm
"Food?" Alex perked up instantly after flopping back onto the relative safety of the ice shelf. He laughed, then said "Your treat? Honestly you're on my island and you have just done a huge favor to me by teaching me to control water. No, this meal is on me" he said as he walked back toward the exit of the tower. He jumped, then glided on a draft of air to the door. "Coming?" he asked of the bandit, waiting for him to follow. "First we have some business though. Tempest has found a powerful earth mage. He seems overly strong in his element, so I want to question him on where he got such power. After all, anybody who can summon a golem which can take a ship to the skull is worth checking out." He mentioned as he walked out the door.

Tempest stared solemly at the wreckage of her master's ship. Crap.......gotta get rid of the evedence before he gets here she thought as she carefully breathed on the remains. A thick sheet of ice enveloped the ship, something which would render it invisible on the arctic tundra where she was hatched and raised. Not to effective on a tropical island though. The earth monster took a step away from her, and she felt a telepathic buzzing in her skull not too different from the one that connected her and Alex. After giving a very nonspecific excuse to why he was here, she stared directly into the eyes of the man. Sensing that he apperently held no ill will toward Alex, she said "Wait here a minute. There is someone that wishes to talk to you".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Tysulir raised his eyebrows at the mention of a powerful golem based earth user, perhaps this person could prove useful for Daearen to observe and learn a few tricks from. For a moment he considered the pros and cons of meeting an earth user and decided that water and air magic could easily prevent any undesired stuff from hitting him in the head today. "Sure, we are coming." He said and followed Alex. "Food better be soon if he is treating." Uttered the little turtle into Ty's ear. "Don't worry, I am as hungry as you are, I will make this go quick as possible and then we can discus the plans and her with one of the generals before the final gears are set into motion in our conquest." The thief replied and then briskly tailed Alex outside to his directed location.

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

garion3211

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:25 am
Garion glanced over at the boat in interest as it froze from Tempest's icy breath. A neat trick, eh Gregor?, he sent off to his companion. He looked back at Tempest and noticed that now it was looking directly in his eyes, perhaps to search for his intent. "Yes, I will wait here. If someone wishes to speak with me then that means that I might just find my reason for being here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm
ALex walked out into the bustling streets of the market, making sure that Tysulir could follow him. Unluckily for them, the place that Garion had made the landing in a ship was one of the farthest ports from the tower of water. The markets were loud, the merchants screaming that their wares were the best, but Alex couldn't help but smirk at this. "See Ty, I run a good operation here. Nearly all these people work for me, so they pay me a good quarter of their daily makings directly to me. Those who don't give me forty percent!" laughed the main merchant himself as they walked through the crowded streets. Alex paused when they reached the entrance to the port, even from this distance you could see the gigantic golem as well as the winged form of Tempest.

Alex passed by Tempest, muttering "one of my boats had better not be under there" before stopping directly in front of the earth mage. "Welcome to my island. My name is ALexander Gingerback, but you may call me Alex. Sorry for Tempest dropping a boat on your..........golem's head. She gets irritated sometimes and goes overboard" he commented to Garion as he held out his hand for the man to shake.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:06 pm

"Yes I can see how wonderful your idea to set all this up was, good job." Tysulir said as he walked the streets with Alex. On his head the turtle fidgeted around waiting for food, messing up Tysulir's azure locks once more. "Calm down already." He said in a sharp quiet voice to the reptile. Once it stopped moving around too much Ty saw that Alex had stopped just ahead. Tysulir looked over the earth user and the golem. "Interesting... I wonder if this person has any useful earth magic to help the final stages of my plan." Ty thought as he began to casually watch the exchange of words unfold until he was mentioned or required to speak. Hopefully this person was an ally that could possibly help with the summoning and control portion of the ritual to come later on and change the world forever.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Garion looked at the two and took particular interest in the one with the turtle on top of his head. He seemed the plotting sort, always going in the direction that would take him to the next step in his plan. If their plans coincided, then nothing should go wrong. However, if this man took one step in the wrong direction Garion would have to immediately remove his presence from theirs. Then he redirected his attention to the one called Alexander. "Ah, so this is your island? A pleasure to meet you Alex. My name is Garion Estoso, and I have no nicknames to speak of."

Garion shook the man's hand and then chuckled at his comment about Tempest, "No worries, Gregor has seen the bad end of much worse against his stone-tough cranium." Garion wasn't exaggerating on the stone-tough part, either. After all, Gregor was made entirely of stone except for the metal parts which he had transfused into his fists.  

garion3211

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 pm
Alex studied the man for a moment, sizing up the power that lurked beneath the surface. Strong, he could be of use to us thought Alex as he turned his gaze to the golem. The earth magic inside of it was strong, stronger yet than Tempest. However, the vampiragon knew better than to pick on those who came here of their own free will. Alex turned back to Tysulir. "So. You wanted to talk, I have the perfect place. Let's go back to my castle. We can get a hot meal and some drinks before getting down to business" He said before adressing Garion once more. "You are welcome to stay as long as you wish on my island, though i am going to have to restrict you to the southern quarter. Unless you have a want to browse through the many wonderful items that exist on this island, you should go and relax at the beaches" Alex said before handing a slip of paper to the earth mage. "Here. This will give you free room and board at any hotel you wish. You can also use it to get half off anything you wish to buy on Effiria without limit. However, I recommend that you stay on the island until me and my friend here have finished our business. We may have a job for you to help us with if you so choose" The hammer wielding man said before pointing off in the direction of his castle, motioning for Tysulir to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Ty noticed Garion gazing back at him with a enticed spark in his eye. "Well looks like someone noticed I have been plotting something." The bandit thought back to himself as he confirmed his assumption with a change in his eye color, the pale icy blue now deep and ocean like for a moment. Sure enough, threads of the vibrant interest colors were within this persons character, however they seemed to be considering dark reactions as well. The frozen sky blue coloring faded back into place on his eye as his reading ended. "Trust me, you really don't want to get involved with this, I am not hiring today anyway." He said only in his head and then smiled greatly at the earth mage and at once left after Alex to hopefully show him the plans and the wonderful item to help them that he found on one of his earlier raids.

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

garion3211

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 pm
Garion took the paper from Alex cautiously. While he trusted the man well enough, he still wasn't going to go around like a chicken with its head cut off. "I thank you, Alex. Your hospitality is only equaled by the beauty of your island. I think, however, that I shall stay at this spot until you two are finished with whatever business you have. I have much meditating to do as I have been away from the Earth for too long, and I yearn to feel its embrace once more."

So it was that Garion sat on the shore with Gregor silently standing as a bodyguard of sorts.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm
"Whatever you say man, though the offer still applies if you so wish. Just remember that you gave up a free bed and hot meal due to a lack of trust" Alex said as he and Tysulir walked off.

A full hour passed before Alex and Tysulir managed to find their way to the dining hall of the castle. Although Alex usually would sit back and eat with his men and other merchants allowed in the castle, something in Ty's eyes told him that this was important. He led Ty to the private dining hall used solely for this kind of small gathering. The waitors there are sworn to secrecy in the dimly lit room, sealing their tongues if they dare breathe a word of what transpires within. Means of eavesdropping on the conversation, magical or otherwise, are thrashed by a similar barrier to the one that exists around the island. Alex sat at the small circular table, motioning for Ty to do the same. "So, what is so important to talk to me about that I had to stop training and talking to an interesting individual?" he said, waiting on the waiters to come with orders for the meals.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Tysulir was lead to the private dining area in silence. He casually refused to speak about his findings until later on when he was alone with Alex. Siting down he eyed the room and made sure that no one was within even sight of using a spyglass. "Now" he said sounding almost business like. "I found a really cool map that through the use of some books I acquired from the archives of some old library vault, have figured out the locations on this map." He finished with almost childish glee. He then shoved his hand into the pouch on his belt and pulled out a folded piece of very old cloth with the map on it drawn on it, the ink slightly fading. "It also claims that the treasure is the one leading to 'An awakening of the end of light', whatever that means." He stated as he pointed to the various locations on the map in their aged ink and then to his darker colored notations next to the senior marks written with a sharper stroke. His eyes darted around the room an saw that no one still was within earshot. "You in on this hunt? I need all the help I can get at this point." He said to the man as he let him review the map.

The Sky of Light (Light Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff