Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~.The lost,feared,mistreated,and unloved.~ {O/A/S} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

~Sinclair~

Sinclair moved swiftly through the crowd of people before the crowd started to thin out. She continued her walk through the lil town a cloack wrapped around her to hid her lil wings and her weird looks hidden from the world. Sin moved just out of the way of a man hitting her with his shoulders. 'He doesnt trust me because I'm wearing a cloak' her thought were however quickly interupted when she crashed into a girl with wolf ears and a tail. Sin looked up at her as she fell to her butt her hood almost falling. She had crashed with Naiyomi though she didnt know the girls name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Naiyomi
The Lost Little Wolf Girl

Naiyomi crashed into the woman who was older than her. Seeing that she was out of the shadows,she looked up looking at all the people who was staring down at her. The people were shocked,amazed,laughing,afraid of Rin. Her eyes welled up in tears and covered her ears so nobody will see. But everyone saw already, Rin looked back seeing the guys still chasing her.
"S-Shut up!!!......G-Go away!!....W-Will attack..."
She yelled tears falling down her face.Rin gets up and starts running again.

Cecile Silverstone

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Aya & Rika was walking down a dark path. Trying to cover their ears as they walked down the dark path. "A-a-aya t-this path is S-SCARY." Slowing down, Rika started to feel a slight chill up her spine. "Rika are you cold, you're shivering. This path not that scary you know. You have to toughen up a bit...." "Aya I think someones following U-us. I am getting scared." 'I hope something bad isn't gonna happen....' Aya thought.
"I think we really are lost...Rika... We should speed up our pace. Lets try to lose this guy." "Why do you think we are lost?" "We been walking around in a huge circle.." Glancing backwards, she gripped Rika's hand and ran. Seeing the city, she speed her pace, glancing bakcwards again, seeing Rika wobbling next to her. "I think we lost them.." "Where are we! We are more lost then ever, and there are alot of people here..." Walking over to a dark corner. The twins sat down, breathing heavily. Standing up, and continuing walking they saw a crowd forming. "I think we should back away.... quickly." Nodding they went back to their usual resting spot. 'Hopefully they didn't see us..' Aya thought.

But we're all the same.

Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
Rika's writing style: Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

~Sinclair~

Sinclair couldnt help the impulse that came over her when she saw the scared wolf girl. 'Monsters? We're far from that' she hissed and thought grabbing the foot of one of the men that were chasing Naiyomi. "We are not Monsters we dont devserved to be hurt so wrothlessly" she hissed as the other chasing Naiyomi stopped and looked back at Sin. She quickly pulled down her hood showing her odd looks as many gasped as if they had never seen a Demon before. "We are not monsters" she repeated as the boys split up less going after Naiyomi and the rest staying to hurt Sin. The girl of course hadnt thought her out burst through and promised herself not to hurt another human soul so she turned on her heels in the other direction and ran faster then any human could keep up with. Though that didnt mean they wouldnt try. 'Well at least that girl has less people following her I think their more determined then ever trying to find me' she thought slightly out of breath, while she hid down a alleyway to catch her breath with her hood up.

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Hugging their knees, they were scared, but sadly very hungry. When was the last time they eaten! Hearing commotions they walked deeper in the alley. Silently they watched anyone passing by. Turning they glanced a way out, far enough from the crowds. They easily slipped through the crowd, because of they small short buddies. While Passing someone stepped on Aya's tail. "OUCH!" she yelled in pain. Rushing out scared someone heard them ran. Almost crying Rika held out a small tissue.

But we're all the same.

Gotta go.... Good night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 pm
Aqua sat with the other slaves waiting to be bought or set free wondering if she would live another night and if she did what would she eat tonight and if she would get an owner or at least someone who would treat her somewhat decent. Then about five minutes later the guard came by and looked at Aqua with Lust in his eyes.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

I A T E U R C U P C A K E

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:49 pm
User ImageKarasu ran as fast as she could she was running from this man who called out ,"your mine you can't ran away from me get back over here"Karasu ran though the crowd that was pushing and shoving she managed to get half way though before someone elbowed her in the chest.She cried with pain and fell to the ground then the man grabbed her by her collar and dragged her roughly though the crowd.Karasu cried under her breath," someone help, help, help me" hoping someone would save her or pick her up so she had just enough time to run away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 am
User Image
Naiyomi
The Lost Little Wolf Girl

Naiyomi was cornered with the men surrounding her.She had no where to run, Nobody knowing she was about to be killed probably. One of the men yelled at her saying that they don't like monsters like you.Tears ran down her face.
"N-No....no kill....please....no more hurting....no more please..."
She pleaded as one of them men ran up to her and punch her in the stomach. Coughing out blood she fell to the ground being beaten all over her body. She cried out, as the wind started to pick up.
"Stop!!!......Warned you.....I'm a monster!!"
She said as a tornado formed around her blowing the men away from her but she was still in the tornado. Seeing everything being torn out of the ground,People running for there lives,seeing them being knocked down or get hit by the stuff that were flying. She looks straight ahead seeing a man holding Karasu by the colloar. Then she saw the man fall over by being hit by a wooden box.
"......Hurting....Suffering...I-I can't stop....being wh-what I am..."
More tears fell from her face

Cecile Silverstone

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 am
Ed walked down the main walk way with people all over.He walked calmly through with his wings tucked in his black coat alone with his weapons.At the corner of the main street he saw two little girls crying.He rushed over "are you girls ok?"he said with his hands on both of their shoulders."Wow you two look beat up,don't you have any parents to keep you at home"he asked thinking they ran away from home or something worst like kidnapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 am
User ImageKarasu got up as soon as the man let go of her collar she crawled with pain in her chest karasu finally found the strength to get up she limped looking for some where to hide.She was walking until she saw her oner get up and walk towards her she cried ,"leave me alone please just stop".Karasu kept running with tears in her eyes until she got to a dead end and the man was walking towards her and he shouted ,"you cant get away now".

EDITED  

I A T E U R C U P C A K E

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:11 am
Habiki stood abit confused and had forgotten what he as doing, he shook his head and snapped back into thought and walked into a hectic store and stood confused once more(sorry i dont know whats goingon im sorry if it was a wrong post)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

The twins turning their back, to face the man, feeling the sudden touch of their shoulders, instantly looking him with wide panicked eyes. Aya facing him, stared into the man's eyes. Although she wasn't the same height, she stood on tip-toes. Sadden and Angered by her height, but she didn't mind, this was more important. "G-G- W-w-w" Embarrassed by her stuttering, she calmed down and said,"Get away or I'll hurt ya, and don't touch my little sis!" Rika began to whimper. 'Sis gonna get in biggie trouble gotta do something, Are they there to take us back?' Aya tighten her grip on Rika's hand. Aya nodded to Rika, ready to dash.

But we're all the same.

polarisyn

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

~Sinclair~

Sinclair pointed her head out of the alleyway and looked around. It didnt seem to have anyone chasing her. 'Which means I lost them' she thought and quickly continued her walk with her hood up. Though she was slightly worried about the wolf girl she knew she could most likely take care of herself. She made he way through a croweded area only to find that she had no idea where she was. 'I was perfectly on track until I ran from those men. Where am I' she looked around in thought trying to find a land mark. Walking again she stopped at a store and walked in as hectic as it may have seemed she needed some directions to the edge of the town so she could leave. Sinclair just happened to walk right past Habiki though she didnt know him and talked to the store cashair. "Uhhh I need directions out to get out of this town" she asked from under her hood as the girl behind the desk gave her a mean look. "What I look like a Map" she questioned leaning closer tring to get a look under Sin's hood. Sinclair on the other hand leaned back making sure she didnt. "No I was just wondering if you would know I guess not" she whispered back and turned to leave only to have the girl reach across the counter and tear the hood from her head. "HA! I KNEW IT A DEMON" she yelled out as everyone in the store turned and looked at him. In a panic Sinclair made a dash for the door only to have her hair grabbed but a buff man. "Now where you goin girl-" Sin however cut him off. "Release me or die" she said in a deathly calm voice thoguh the man shivered he took her warning lightly and dragged her by the hair back to a clearing in the shop the other men had made. "Dont worry will kill you quickly" he said and suddenly pulled out a knife before she felt pain rush through her back as one of the boys kicked. Then they all teamed in beating, kicking, and even some knife cuts on her. She looked to Habiki and glared he was the same in her eyes the exact same as these men.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:02 pm
"Sorry I am just trying to help"he said taking his hands off the girls."I was just wondering if you are ok,you look alittle hungry and tired,I will tell you what why don't you and your sister come with me to my camp and I will feed you and let you rest,and since you don't trust me I will give you a gun to......keep me in line"he said with a friendly smile trying to help the girls out.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:09 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Aya and Rika didn't mean any harm. Rika looked down at the scary weapon. Then finally she said, "N-n-no its okay, we are hungry..., sis?" Tugging her sis's arm, Aya spoked, "Okay, but no weapons, um I'm fine, we are hungry, though.." Waiting for the man to lead the way.

But we're all the same.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out