Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gackt - Official Guild

Back to Guilds

Information and lots more all about Gackt 

Tags: Gackt, Music, J-Rock, J-Pop, Japan 

Reply Gackt - Official Guild
I'm a Member ^^ So that is me.... [introduce yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm
Hi my name is Sarah Lee Ann. I became a fan through MTV and sister *she's the one who called me in to listen to them last year while I was in Vienna* I like Returner.... question how did u know i was a fan of gackt???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm
Almighty Cloud
Well, I'm Generally Cloud. :3
That is what I'm known through out Gaia and thanks for the invite. I'm sure I will help, contribute, whatever to the guild. ^^;

Hm, I consider myself to be an old fan. xD
I've started liking Gackt's music and all back in the old Malice Mizer days, but I was only a fan of Malice during the Gackt era only. In 1999, I've been a fan still since the Solo Career launch. =D

Favorite songs of mine, is practically all of them.
There wasn't one that upset me. =D
Same hare well spoken and Thanks 4 the invite to I Love Gackt I Love malice mizer only with Gackt and Kozi and mana by themselves are good to if anyone wants to check them out! ^^
NAME: Inu (name stuck after people started calling me that lol but I like it so whose complaining ^^)

heart I LOVE GACKT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image  

inu_fan77777

xXKamina-The GreatXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 pm
heya im Sukia i have met gackt in person before in japan since i have his myspace acc on my friends list ive been a huge fan of gackt about 10 years i have all his cds and post and the best one i had from gackt was a sign authorgraph by gackt on my guitar  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 pm
him* and awesome I want to meet gackt in person did u know that he was the voice actor of genisis in Final Fantasy Crisis Core  

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hoshi Astarte Tenshino

Supreme Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm
My name is Hoshi, I have been a fan of Gackt for about four or five years I think. I actually first found out about his music when one of my fanfiction sites mentioned his song "Vanilla." Out of curiousity I listened to a few songs on youtube and liked them so much I went to a store in town that had some imported music and bought a couple cds. Since then I have been a fan.

Favorite songs: Vanilla, Mizerable and Hoshi no Suna (I love most of his music though)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm
Etoiles_Grace
question how did u know i was a fan of gackt???

I was using the "search" function and was looking who has gackt in the interests xD so I found a lot gaians, but I don't know if all of them will join and are still fans....so I try to invite as many as I can ^^ and I'm happy that nearly all of the invited ones accepted heart  

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXKamina-The GreatXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm
yep i know everything about him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:10 pm
Cool pics, must have......... and he was the voice actor in both english and japanese ^^  

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 pm
Demonic Assassin Kisaragi
and the best one i had from gackt was a sign authorgraph by gackt on my guitar

lucky you ^^
so he signed your guitar?? WOW, that must be your precious item of your collection whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 pm
ya i know i mosty talk to gackt on myspace and more info of the next concert comin up  

xXKamina-The GreatXx

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm
I see. a lot..... awesome......... Why would anyone decline? This is a great guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm
idk but it is a great guild X3  

xXKamina-The GreatXx

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:20 pm
ty ^^ I'm happy you like it!
since the other gackt guilds are nearly "dead", I thought about making an own one with more features. I hope it will work and we will have enough to talk about for a long time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm
hehe np it good that u made this guild cruz i have good info on gackt so wat ever u want to say to gackt tell me know and ill give him his fan request or anything u all want to know about him  

xXKamina-The GreatXx

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 pm
I hope it doesn't die, it would be a shame 4laugh  
Gackt - Official Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff