Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Mainlands
That new rumor? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 am
dunsparce is abosultly adoreable. Id say any poke not having an evilution is gionig to have one. I find that nobody remembers vemoth, tauros, grumpig, and natu if I talk about them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm
keishi_rin
dunsparce is abosultly adoreable. Id say any poke not having an evilution is gionig to have one. I find that nobody remembers vemoth, tauros, grumpig, and natu if I talk about them.

I finally got me a tauros but I dunno. Some of them kind don't need to evolve. As it's kind of pointless but they would probably become all ugly. I hate when they get all ugly after evolving. gonk  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 am
Miss-dark8607
keishi_rin

I finally got me a tauros but I dunno. Some of them kind don't need to evolve. As it's kind of pointless but they would probably become all ugly. I hate when they get all ugly after evolving. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:09 am
Tauros doesnt need an evo, but i admit dunsparce does,

also i'd say they need a evolution of pinsir with some actuall bug moves

edit:
I just caught a level 49 female pinsir at 5:05 am my time, no i didnt stay up late, just woke up early, anyways my new "Pinlia" has an iv 16 for attack, and mold breaker and is lonely, could be better but suffices  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 pm
fizz19
Miss-dark8607
keishi_rin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup look at that Purugly looks like a bloated kitty that needs to diet. Though some Pokemon get cuter. Like Pichu to Pikachu and to some extend Richu but eh I miss the red cheeks. sweatdrop  
Mainlands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff