Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 pm
Jared hesitated slightly but then grabbed her hand slightly "Hello i'm jared" He said plainly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 am
She nodded her head in acknowledgment as he said his name,and helped him out of the cell/cage. She closed the now empty cell/cage.  

SowyDrift

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 am
Jared watched her slightly "Whats your name?" He asked worriedly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 pm
Damien smiled at his new toy but was greatly pleased with her."Don't fear me girl i won't hit you thats just a horrible act...but i might play with you abit" he teases with a great smile his fangs sheening in the small liver of light from the window. Gently he wraps his hand around hers and leans down gently kissing her neck then just as quickly he turns and pulls her from the cells and up the stairs"I take it you'll be hungry how about something to eat you name it and i'll get it.........."he stopped dead in his tracks at the dungeon door and turns to her"I have forgot i am Damien just call me master and you my pet what is your name?" he asks looking at her curiously  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:17 pm
"J-Jaden or Jade...... ummm master.." i studder in a bit of fear and i feel uneasy...... he was so cold.....I start to shiver. I glance over back at Jared and he looks back at me..... i frown and turn my head back to my master.... i sigh im worryment...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 pm
I growl abit and glare at Jared behind you and then to you"To warn you i do not like to share what i own" i whisper letting my lips glide across Jade's ear"But if you'd like i could put you back into your cell and choose another? even though your perfect i'd llow you to be taken by another" i smile  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm
i think to myself...how bad could it be?... did i want to rot in the cell? no food... or water........i finally answer him..."ummm im fine... master." i try to smile but im too disgusted.... "im just fine...." i mumble a 2nd time  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 pm
I bare my fangs"Dont lie you ignorant b***h do i look stupid go ahead say i disgust you.....fine rot here for all i care" I smack your hand away and head for the main stairs to my room  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:40 pm
"n-no really stop!" i walk after him up the stairs but i tripp on the cement stirs and cut my knee... blood trickles down it.... you at once turn around and face me with red bloodthristy eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 pm
I clench my jaw and gently lift you up and take you to my room and set you on the bed. I gently lick the blood from your knee and then the wound but stop seeing your gazze i get up and head for the door knowing you saw my fangs  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm
"m-master where are you going" i look up at him and smile at him (fakely but he sees its real) i get up and walk up to him and catch up enough to grab his cold hand... i stare into his eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Felix walked inside the room, looking around at the cages, seeing a few people walk by him and take their slaves with them. He smirked slightly as he walked around, looking for the one slave that he had reserved for him earlier in the week. He soon found the cage that the slave he reserved was still at the usual spot. He smirked and walked over."Hello my precious..." He said softly to Devi.

Devi looked up at him her eyes guarded.She didn't say a word just looked at him a slight blush on her face.She messed with her dress straightening it as she watched him.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm
Felix smiled, seeing her blush and said,"Are you ready to go my sweet? You seem parshed and devoid of food and drink?" He asked Devi, smirking slightly as he slowly went to open the cage for her."Plus, what is your name as well? I am curious to know of the beautiful slave of mine?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:59 pm
Devi stood moving from the cage slowley a slight smirk on her face,"my name is Devi sir"she said bowing her head" I am ready to follow my master whereever he shall lead me"she said looking up at him with her purple hues.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm
Felix heard her name and smirked, bearing his fangs slightly and said,"Devi.....a very beautiful name....I'm glad to hear that you are willing to obey me....Follow me and we'll get you some food to eat..." He said to her softly, seeing the purple hues in her eyes. He then turned to head for the door, motioning Devi to follow him.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff