Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
RUMOR: Zelda Wii to be Majora's Mask sequel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 am
Orphie
If those rumors are true, specifically the Majora's Mask one, maybe this game fills in the time between when OoT Link left Hyrule and when Hyrule was destroyed in Wind Waker.

I dunno, just a thought.

That would be great, because I've always wanted to know what the ******** happened.

The only problem is, in WW, it says after Ganon came back Link didn't show up.
>_>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 am
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
If those rumors are true, specifically the Majora's Mask one, maybe this game fills in the time between when OoT Link left Hyrule and when Hyrule was destroyed in Wind Waker.

I dunno, just a thought.

That would be great, because I've always wanted to know what the ******** happened.

The only problem is, in WW, it says after Ganon came back Link didn't show up.
>_>
The rumors also say that the gameplay's going to change. Maybe you play as Ganon and ******** s**t up, like a reverse Sims or something?  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
I wouldn't try to cash in on the bet yet. The site that started it does end in -chan.
I know. I just felt like reminding everyone, since this is the first bit of information we've gotten about the nature of Link's sword, even if it is just a rumor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 am
Majora's mask is only repetitive if you're bad at it.

You're never gonna have to replay the same day if you do everything perfect.. and even if you're not perfect it's not likely that you'll play it exactly the same(Because you weren't doing it right)

It seems likes some people are wholly incapable of recognizing everything that made majora's mask good, which is to say, beautiful N64 graphics, interesting places, and highly detailed character behaviors.

There's so much ******** hit to do in this game, and it rarely feels like work.

And the ability to replay dungeons endlessly is a nice idea that should come back. Little rewards for perfecting them, or discovering all their secrets also need to come back.(Great fairies)

By the by, Majora's Mask seems to take place in young Link's chronology. Wind Waker takes place in a Hyrule where adult Link has vanished, and Ganon was only slain, not sealed. In Twilight Princess, we see more of the young link chronology, where Ganondorf was sealed, and it can thus be said that TP is a Majora's Mask sequel.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am
People are allowed to think MM was shitty. It's just as valid as thinking it was great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 am
People are allowed to be uncultured ragamuffins, but should society encourage such existence? HARUMPH!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 am
[Kegan]
People are allowed to be uncultured ragamuffins, but should society encourage such existence? HARUMPH!
BTW MM was ******** garbage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 am
Go play Halo.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 am
I, for one, didn't really enjoy Majora's Mask, but more power to you all who did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 am
[Kegan]
Go play Halo.
Gladly. At least it was good.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 am
Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
Go play Halo.
Yo dawg let's hit some multiplaya  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 am
The Betman
Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
Go play Halo.
Yo dawg let's hit some multiplaya
Look at us, we're typical Halo playas. Yo yo yo son.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 am
I'm just meaning that it's the same game 3 times.

That's the same argument that people make for Majora's Mask and OOT.

And it's atleast as valid.

But you never hear people complaining about OOT using Mario 64's engine.

People care more about the little aesthetic tweaks, which is what MM lacked. Halo too.

I have enjoyed many FPS type games, but Halo bores me thoroughly. I would never play it alone, and I don't enjoy the online community much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 am
[Kegan]
I'm just meaning that it's the same game 3 times.

That's the same argument that people make for Majora's Mask and OOT.

And it's atleast as valid.

But you never hear people complaining about OOT using Mario 64's engine.

People care more about the little aesthetic tweaks, which is what MM lacked. Halo too.

I have enjoyed many FPS type games, but Halo bores me thoroughly. I would never play it alone, and I don't enjoy the online community much.
I'm not following you here. Halo wasn't the same game 3 times. Granted, it was an FPS, so it was pewpewpewpewpew checkpoint pewpewpewpewpew, but there was a story and a reason for what you were doing, right? And why would people complain about OOT using Mario 64's engine. You have lost me thoroughly here, Kegan.  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:45 am
Dammit Keg. You turned a Zelda speculation thread into a halo thread >.>  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]