Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm
Doel didn't want to upset his new host... buthe didn't want to die either. He supposed he could follow him.

"I have been praciticing for close to fifteen years... but where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 am
"It's an underground crypt that used to be the hiding place of an ancient band of thieves, that was just uncovered recently. It's currently inhabited by me and my companions." Tobias walked into the opening which was revealed to be but a small closet. After rummaging through a section filled with small glass bottles, he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a bottle filled with a greenish substance labeled with a skeletal finger, which he offered to Doel. "Here, I think this can help you, it's a substitution."  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm
Agito was hiding in the shadows when he found tobais, he walked up to him and put his hand on doels shoulder. "So this is where you are, i was looking for you, oh and i see you met this fellow, is he going to join us?" he said.

"But anyways i came her to tell you im going to be going to this new place i found it looks interesting and it has a mysterious air about it, so im going to go check it out" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 pm
He looked over to Agito."I don't know, but I thought I should help him out anyways." He said motioning to the potion he still held. "Also, I would appreciate it if you keep an eye out while gone and be careful. Come back as soon as possible." Tobias turned back to Doel.  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm
"Yep you too." he said as he put his hands together and then dissapeared  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm
Doel took the vial after being frightened out of his wits. He had stood staring at the glass vial as the previous man had disappeared. After a few minutes, for he had to wait for his heart to begin again, he grabbed the vial greedily, looking into the concoction. The finger had already been clearly ground into a fine , the greenish colour hinting at the imbalming of the finger before hand. He gently shook the contents, the liquid threw up small traces of what appeared to be skin, so he could tell the bone was not the only thing to go in. He didn't dare taste the substance, but he did, however, peal the cork off ever so gently and with that slight Pop! he wafted the smell to his nostrils. Amazingly it did not stink, at least not a rotting stink. It smelled of pure grade alcohol. The vial was clearly filled with high quality potion, no alchemist in his right mind would give this away for free. Doel himself didn't think he could do better than this. He quickly replaced the cork and threw the paper bag that contained the former Paul's finger to Tobias.

"What do you want for this?" he asked, suspicions flying through his head now as he gently placed the vial in his belt pocket, careful not to damage it, by placing cotton into the pouch.  

Katzenjammered Toxlind

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:36 am
"Perhaps, your services?" Tobias caught the bag, making sure to put it somewhere he would remember it so that he could replace it later. "I know your type. You're a wanderer, never staying in one spot for too long, and never letting anyone tell you what to do. Why not join us? We can provide a lab for you and an endless supply of ingredients for your potions." Tobias leaned on a nearby gravestone. "Also," he said with a hint of a smile." we can provide you the chance for stories of you to be told for ages to come."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm
Doel couldn't remember a time he had an offer of this magnitude, but then again, there must have been some sort of catch. What could that be? Was he to be some sort of experimental slave? What was their use for him? In fact who were they?

"Who are you? What are you working towards? And why do you need me?"  

Katzenjammered Toxlind

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:30 pm
"Our goal" Tobias started. "is to destroy the self proclaimed king Defaceo and his brain washed slaves, and to squash the violent and bash rebellion. Also, we want to capture and harness the power of the powerful Genesis so that we may rule the world with an iron fist and do what we will. What we want from you is simple. We want you to help us, whether that be by fighting or by making us powerful potions. Of course, we will want you to fight sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 am
Hmm... this was an opportunity. Kill a king, put down a rebellion, harness of power, and rule the world. Doel wasn't much of a fighter, but if he could gain time, a work area, an all the ingrediants possible then he was willing to join.

"Okay..." Doel reached out a hand, "You, my friend, have a deal. I have this bow, and I need no arrows for it." Doel patted the bow, the emerald encrusted wood shining in the dim light of graveyard, "I guess I'm a good shot, but it's definately not my area of expertice..."  

Katzenjammered Toxlind

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 am
"Let's see what you can do." Tobias said. He walked over to another tombstone and pushed an indentation in, revealing a long, dark hallway in one of the walls of the graveyard. It was impossible to see to the end of it, but just inside where two skeleton guards about five feet tall, armed with short scimitars and light breastplates. Tobias motioned for them to come, and they followed him out into the graveyard. They took an offensive stance, and Tobias pulled out Klinge. "Be ready Doel, these are tough."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm
"Wait, what?!" Doel asked loudly, "I want to avoid fighting on my behalf!" Never the less Doel pulled the bow and held in front of him. The wood felt reassuring in his hands, but he didn't want to use it. He fingered the emeralds and plucked where a normal string would sit.

This man must have been insane. Doel hoped he could simply not see this man most of the time. He hoped he could sit in a room most of the time, alone and experimenting. At least he had something to look forward to.  

Katzenjammered Toxlind

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm
The first skeleton charged at Doel, it's weak armor shuddering from the movement and it's sword raised. It unleashed a downward strike.

Tobias swung Klinge at the other, quickly breaking off it's unused hand. He shadowmelded then summoned Shiva to quickly finish the skeleton off. Shiva sent a beam of ice at the skeleton.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm
Doel lunged backwards as the weapon crashed downwards. The monstrosity swung sideways this time and Doel ducked. The skeleton kicked outwards at Doel, sending him flying over a row of tombstones. Doel made his way up, unsure where his bow sat now, but the skeleton didn't care and continued on his way towards Doel, the weapon raised high in mid-charge, a slow, clumsy motion. Doel looked around and saw his bow, propped on a tombstone a little to his left. He ran towards it, and ducked behind it as the scimitar got caught in the tombstone above him. He tried to reach around to grab the bow, but a skeletal hand grabbed it and threw him into the tombstone behind, knocking Doel around and stunning him. He got up and rubbed his head, seeing the skeleton still trying to yank the sword from the tombstone... apparently he was no king...

Doel kick the baddie in the rear, sending him to the other side of the tombstone. He reached for his bow and as his fingers grasped it the skeleton regained footing, fixed a broken jaw, and pushed Doel backwards. As the skeleton jumped over the tombstone; Doel raised his bow. The skeleton went for his neck and Doel let loose the the wind arrow that shattered the ribcage and vertebrae, the thunderous crash ringing in Doel's ears. Doel stood and looked at the lower half, stumbling around, and the upper half, still heading for him. Doel stomped the head in, ending the undead life.

"I don't think I like you," he said to Tobias.  

Katzenjammered Toxlind

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:57 pm
Shiva froze the skeleton and Tobias returned, resummoning his demon. He unleashed a powerful strike shattering the frozen skeleton. He turned to Doel, holding out his hand. A dark energy flowed toward Doel, enveloping his body, then dissipating. "You are now one of us! You can go and make your self at home in your lab that the guards will show you to." He motioned to the hallway where two decaying zombies now stood, holding large clubs, having replaced the fallen skeletons. Tobias started walking towards the exit. "Doel, meet me in the forgotten woods when you get the time." With that he left.

TOBIAS LEAVES GRAVEYARD

(PLEASE POST IN MEMBERS TOPIC.)  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas