Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageThunder and rain was all she could hear around her; nothing else stirred in the otherwise silent night. Things were getting a little boring around the outpost area, and despite the rain, it was a nice night to just sit outside under the canopy structure outside her office building that often lent itself for various purposes; quietly gazing around from under it's shadows was by far the most innocent. I wonder where Akikitai and Vera went off to, Zeke thought, letting a slightly opaque huff of air escape from her lips like smoke. Eventually, her eyelids grew heavy and all the girl could think about was the sweet embrace of slumber. But this was soon interrupted by a sharp crack in the distance that had tried so desperately to sound like thunder, but didn't. "Ah. Akikitai is training?" Zeke asked herself as if she was asking a being that sat beside her. Sadly, the phoenix was alone another night and no presence filled the spaces around her. It wasn't as if it bothered her; if anything, it made her want to laugh. Love was a weakness. Fighting was a strength. She was a fighter, not a lover, therefore in her mind she was strong, and those who loved were weak. Slowly, Zeke stretched out her arms and stood to just stand around, yawning as sleep still threatened to overwhelm her drowsy mind. It wasn't even that late. By means of the fact that she was of earth in it's entirety now, she was in tune with atomic time as if it was a clock permanently placed within the recesses of her thoughts, and this allocated her knowing that the time was barely past 8:00PM. It was sad she was already tired, but she couldn't help it if she herself was constantly hounded with work and training in her own spare time. Outside of that, she never had enough of a hiatus to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 am
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou stood outside, he loved the rain he couldn't get enough of it. He had his arms wide open as if ready to hug some one, while looking at the sky watching the rain hit him. He wasn't wearing his shirt, or jacket. Just wearing a pair of jeans with his shoes. He loved to feel the cold rain touch his body. Yasou was definately not normal, ever since he gained the ability to control fire, his body had a un-naturaly high body-heat, but that was only because he didn't know how to hide his power's prescence all that well. After standing out in the rain for a while, the water that hit his body turned into a steam, that slowly floated to the sky.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 am
((Sorry brain block ))

"Sure I can make that, where do you want me to go, Sir" Kida says wondering what this new group is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm
((It's okay!))

"Good, the meeting shall be in my office, don't be late," Duke said quickly before he hung up and then he started dialing Yasou's cell number into his phone. He put it up to his ear and waited for it to pick up. While he waited he asked, "Is there anything in particular I can help you with?" to Xaio.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 pm
"U-uh no sir" She said with her gaze wide and adverted. It felt as if he knew of her nosy behaivor. "Um...if you don't mind my asking, what exactly are you doing?" Her face lost it's red tint as she looked back at him evenly. "May I help out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm
"I'm gathering a special forces team to help us out here. I figured we could use the best fighters since out last mission when into catastrophe..." Duke explained but he wasn't sure how she could really help and he just repeated himself out loud that he didn't know how she could help. "If you think of something, you do that, but I don't know," he said looking over at her and shook his head a little knowing that she'd been eves dropping. "Actually, if you want to help, you can go find that girl that's file is sitting on my desk. Her name's Sky Blade, she's with a bounty hunter group and if you can find her and bring her in at about eleven, that would help a lot," he said listening to the phone ring.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou's cell happen to be in his jacket, under a bench, it began to ring loudly. Yasou turned to his jacket,"I wonder who that could be," he said to himself has he held his jacket over his head now, while holding his cell phone up to his ear, he clicked answer. "Yellow!," he asnwered sharply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm
"Sheesh, it's not that late," Duke grumbled before he actually answered, "This is Duke Mustange from Military X. I needed to know if you would be available at 23 hundred, that's eleven civilian time. Will you be able to come to my office for a meeting? It is extreamly important." He waited for him to answer impatiently since he was greatly wanting to be getting to sleep before he had the meeting.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou was about to reply, when thunder crackled. He waited for the thunder to stop for a moment,"Yeah, I guess I could make it. What time is it now?" he asked, even though he could of just looked at his phone for the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm
"Almost nine or 21 hundred," Duke huffed looking down at his watch that was under his coat sleeve. He looked out the window again watching the rain fall down the window. He thought intently on what he was going to when he got some free town.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image
"Allright, thanks. I guess I'll see you in a little bit then. Anything else?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:57 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera stopped at her 180 degree turn and turned just her head back at Akikitai. "I wasn't following you. The random hues of color exploding in the sky rather gave you away. And stop being so self-conscious! If I was a lot less stronger than I am now, I'd be training too. Though, there is such a thing as being too strong...I came this close to it." Vera continued to raise her free hand, her index finger and thumb an inch apart.

She smiled, putting the umbrella down and putting a bamboo hat on, the strap cut off--she thought it tacky. "Now, I'm feeling an annoying draft, and would like some shelter. Feel free to join me on this stroll if you wish. Though I shan't be mindful if you choose so not to do." Vera then began the long journey back to the Shadows n' Darkness headquarters.

[[omg I took foreeeeeever...deepest apologies.]]  

The Maharani

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:05 pm
Akikitai
User Image

He growled to himself, he didn't like being called self concious, but that was the way he was. He folded his arms,"Okay I'll go," he agreed some what hesitantly. He flapped his wings, and with one beat from his wings, he was brought from his knees to standing. He then followed after Vera and walked at her side.

((I should probably fix the profile a bit on Akikitai. His first personality is known as Aki, but his second is known as Kitai. For the sake of being in one body, they put the names together. Also right now he is Aki))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:08 pm
"Nope, I'll see you at the meeting," Duke said quickly before he hung up and sunk to the ground. "This is nuts," he said looking at the list before he started dialing up the vampire girl's number that he could never pronounce the name or remember.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou hung up his cell phone and stuck it back into his jacket. He then pulled on his white T-shirt, and pulled the jacket over his shirt. He then began walking in the direction of where the duke wanted him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff