Static Shock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ObsidianWolfX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm
Youn Flo THB General
One thing that i thought would have been cool but they never did was put Static on the Teen Titans show or the opposite. When both shows went off the air at the same time I was thinking why didn't they ever work together? That would have been cool.

Well now that he's been fully interacted into new earth continuity in the comics he might show up in Young Justice if it runs long enough to need guest stars.

Provided there isn't a problem with copyright to keep him out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 pm
Static Shock was a part if the DC Animated Universe. Teen Titans was not. Which was one reason I never really got into it. I'm a follower of Paul Dini, not whoever did Teen Titans and Legion of Superheroes. Which grinded my gears a little. There was a pilot for Legion of Superheroes that wrote out Supergirl, featured the entire Legion, and was a part of the DCAU.

Kepping Static in the DCAU meant that Batman, Tim Drake Robin, Superman, and the Justice League could appear on the show, in some cases more than once. It even tied up some threads from the Superman Series, and earned Static his own guest spot on JLU. It was good to see that he was still a wiseacre.  

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the guild of old cartoons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items