Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 am
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Miss Mako smiled as she saw all of the 'pets' just waking up and getting ready for breakfast. No matter how weird and twisted this place was they tried to be as humane as possible after the operation. She walked into the back and brought out a cart covered in plates which had what looked like eggs and bacon on it. It had been prepared over night and the food had all the basic nutrients and vitamins the 'pets' would need.
She walked through the rows of cage and put one plate through a small slot in each. She stopped at the last cage and smiled. 'Hello Miss Yuri. You're finally awake.'

Alice took the food and began to dig in her tail whipping back and forth as she ate. When she was done she looked up from the plate with egg and bacon all around her mouth. She yawned and layed down on her blanket watching the other 'pets'.

OoC: Sorry for taking so long to post. I would give an excuse but I was actually just being lazy sweatdrop

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 am
User Image
"Mya~" Vince forgot about Yuri for the moment and crawled back into his cage. He took the food and a napkin. "No point being dirty." On his plate was eggs, 3 strips a bacon, and two pieces of toast. He made a sandwich out of that and ate it, dropping crumbs and bacon pits in his cage. When he was done, he cleaned up and stacked the plates out side the cage gate. "Mmm, Mistress! Good morning!"

Ryonara

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 am
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Miss Mako smiled and left Yuri alone and walked over to Vince's cage. 'Good morning Vincent.' She smiled and put her hand through the bars and scratched him behind his ears. 'Looks like someone has become quiet the little gentleman.' She kept scratching him behind the ears and glanced at the other pets. 'Maybe you'll be adopted today cutie pie.'

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:46 am
Tsubasa
User Image

Outside the shop Tsubasa looks at an ad in the paper he's holding to make sure he's at the right place.
"Looks like it....i cant wait to see one..."
He walks into the store,hoping theres one here he likes.  

miller4595

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 am
User Image
Susi

Susi woke up slowly in a metal cage. She felt something below her that wasn't normal. She looked down shocked to see a tail, My own tail?! Susi shot up and looked at her tail feeling it and shaking her head. Something wasn't right. She felt the top, Ears!?. Susi looked around, she didn't know where she was and was greatly confused.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
"Mmm, I hope so to." Vince hugged his pillow tighter when Miss Mako scratched him. "But is there going to be any one coming today?" Vince relaxed and thought about who might want to adopt him. He couldn't think of any.  

Ryonara

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
James Smith

James drove his car up to the store. He walked out and looked at the building. He locked his car and then walked into the store. "This certainly promises to be a good experience," he said as he scanned the room. He walked about looking at the various cages and pets.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image

~ Rina Lockbourn ~

Shifting her blanket around so that it was over her shoulders, Rina couldn't help but start to purr as she caught the scent of the eggs and bacon on the food cart. Once her plate was set down, she quickly pulled it in and used her crossed legs as a table before starting to eat, taking her time and enjoying the mean. While she ate, she looked around at a few of the other cages, noticing that there were some there that looked new. Vincent and Alice she had seen before, but the rest looked as though they were just waking up for the first time here.

Licking her fingers clean once she finished her plate, Rina licked the plate clean before sliding it out of the cage again. Getting onto her hands and knees, she stretches her back, another wide yawn escaping her as she worked the rest of her sleepy muscles into alertedness. Her clothing attire was somewhat minimal. No matter what the store keeper did, Rina didn't seem to like anything covering her legs, so there she sat, in an overly large button up white shirt and a plane pair of white panties underneath. Giving her tail a swish to the side before she sat down again, Rina went back to looking around before her eyes caught movement through the glass windows in the front of the store. There were two men that had walked up to the door and actually into the store. She let her eyes look over them, trying to guess which pet they would take interest in. The first one seemed brainy and a little young, but the black haired tall male that came in shortly after him seemed to have an air of authority around him that perked her interest. Scooting closer to the front of the cage, she followed him with her eyes until he got closer to her cage and she mewed up at him before smiling.

User Image

Lil Never

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
Susi

Susi looked at the plate that was set down in front of her, she smiled softly and took a few bites and sat against the cage bars. Susi looked around, there were a few other people in the room as well.
Susi opened her mouth trying to say something, but only weird sounds came out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
James Smith

James looked around the cages with interest. He had heard of this shop but never actually expected it to be so, interesting. James walked around the store for a while before he heard a mew. He looked around and saw one of the nekos giving him a bright smile. He leaned down with interested until he was just about level with the neko's face. "Well hello there," he said in a gentle tone.

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

Looking at the mistress. She waved hello instead of talking. "Nyaa?" Tilting her head seeing other customers coming in. Picking up her plate she began eating. Blushing and content from the food, she looked around. Her wondering pink eyes full of curiosity. Lifting up her blanket, to cover herself. It was beginning to get cold. Fixing her head-lace, she pulled it into place. Meowing, to pass of time. "Nhue Nhue Nyaa!~"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Tomorrows, GROUNDHOG DAY!!  

polarisyn

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Yuki quietly eats her food and licks her hands and plate clean... she glances at left and sees Vince "Nyah~!" and scoots to the front of the cage... but then she sees the young brainiac and the rich boy... shes blushes a bit and says "Mew~?" and the young brianiac turns around and looks at me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa hears yuki mew and crouches down in front of her cage and smiles.
"Well hello there."
He reaches in and pets her a little,he's slightly afraid she might bite him.  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

I try to judge him the best i could and i figured he was a good guy... i slowly cautiously move my head and i slightly lick his hand "mew~!" i smile a bit and i bow my head and riase it again to have his hand on my head  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff