Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Zak charged right at the rubble as it got closer and closer, finally he stood his ground and started to spin right as they were about to hit. "Hakkesho Gokuhi Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Heavenly Palms Spin Absolute)" He said as he spun into the famous Hyuga Rotation, but this one soon turned to an orange color and began to expand rapidly. Zak then held out his blades as he spung making the circle bigger and the large spin expanded rapidly, knocking the swords away and breaking them and it sent them and the rocks right back at Zane as the rotation was coming right at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane's eyes widened as he recognized the heavnly spin. He was a hyuuga, and the rocks were being sent right at him. Moving swiftly, Zane hopped forward, as he formed a single seal, and dove into the snow, transforming into it using the jutsus that his father had taught him back in the Snow Village. Using the Yuki Henge Yusuo no Jutsu, Zane traveled through the snow and transported behind Zak. Then he jumped to a snow flake falling down, almost hitting the ground, then another snowflake, then another until he was above and behind Zak. Slashing downwards with his blade, Zane unleashed Grand Slashing Wind skill upon him as a huge tornado of wind exploded from the tip of his sword. The tornado headed straight at Zak as it gathered the snow falling down.

Yuki Henge Yusuo no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Transportation)
Requirements: Mizutamari no Jutsu
Description: The normal Yuki Henge Technique must be learned before you can use this technique, since it requires Yuki Henge to be used in conjunction with it. If a user uses the Yuki Henge while standing on top of a snowy hill or a snow covered valley, the user can re materialize anywhere inside of the boundries of the snow. the user can also move from snow flake to snow flake while in using this jutsu.

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.

2/10

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Zak turned around fast and braced for impact, and that distance dodging was impossible. He was hit by the tornado blast and sent flying back and hit the ground hard. After a few seconds he got back on his feet. "Seems I got over confident, well time to fix that." He said as he made a seal and held it concentrating.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm
BluewolfofMibu
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane landed back atop of the snow as blizzard ceased, though snow continued falling upon the ground, aiding Zane with his abilities. He could feel the muscles expanding, he didn't have much time before they were torn completely. "What is he planning...regardless, I can't stop my attack," he said as he gathered chakra at his back. With amazing force, Zane exploded wind chakra behind him, the blast kicking up a great deal of snow as he was launched forward at incredible speeds...speeds that Zane hadn't never even thought he was capable off. The wind chakra gathering to the blade of his sword as he was right in front of Zak slicing horizontally at him, aiming to cut through the armor with his sword.

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
Description: Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

3/10

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Zak's body began to glow as Zane approached, a bright flash appeared and the sword cut though air. A figure now stood behind Zane, he had short brown hair, lavender eyes, white pants with a white open shirt that was held together with belts and tattoos seemed to cover his body. His body was surging with electricity as he held tight to both his swords. He then appeared in front of Zane his speed rivaling his. "My name is Kiyoshi Hyuga if you wanted to know." He said casually.

Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Description: The user must be completely still for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm
((Can I set up my attack on konoha from here... If I set it up here the explosion wont reach us and you can train undisturbed smile ))  

ACsweetpea

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:08 pm
(Idk, wouldn't want you to get caught in the crossfire cuz, we're not training)

User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane's eyes widened as he heard the name. He had heard the name once from his father Hero and Oroami, but it was when he was back in the academy. Kiyoshi was now in front of him as his body surged with electricity. Knowing exactly what the move was that he had just performed, he grinned. He had never felt this sort of rush in battle, even when he fought with Luo. "A pleasure," he responded casually as he charged forward once again, hopping upwards and crashing his blade downwards, he forced a series of seals with his left hand as the sword traveled through the air at Kiyoshi's head with the right.

4/10

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm
Kiyoshi pointed his sword at Zane's heart and took a stance, suddenly his body moves from standstill to extremely high speeds as he was thrusted forward, his blade going right for the heart.

Shukuchi (Reduced Earth)
Description: Originally implemented by samurai, shinobi have learned to use chakra to perform this technique as well. By forcing chakra into the legs, the user is able to go from standstill to his highest speed instantaneously and crush the distance separating him from his opponent so quickly, all that can be seen is little craters left on the ground by his footsteps.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 pm
((I can just fly high with a clay bird... anyways I'll take that as an ok ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:30 pm
(Okay well, just to update you, there's lightning crashing upon the field and a giant snow fall that may debilitate your eyesight)  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm
((and of course the ear shattering thunder))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxAs the blade approached Zane's heart, instict kicked in. His body forcing chakra to his chest and out of the pores, similar to a Hyuga's jutsu. The shield coated his heart like an armor of pure chakra as the blade struck it with so much force that Zane was knocked back several yards. Flipping backwards, Zane placed his non sword hand upon the ground, using it to flip himself upright as he slid against the snow. "That was insane!" he chuckled as he panted, catching his breath from the attack. He couldn't keep this up much longer, he had already spent an enormous amount of chakra and he only had a couple of minutes before his muscles would completely tear apart.

Reject: This a shield made of pure force by releasing chakra from the body they may reject many atatcks but by doing so making the user weaker depending on how strong the attack is this is a sort of chakra armor that the user coats 3 inchs above their skin and when something makes contact all chakra in the armor is released in that one spot.

5/10

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Kiyoshi smirked as he twirled the blades in his hands. "That usual seals my victory, even if I don't hit the heart the speed usual hits a lung or some major organ. I must say you fight very different from the other Hyoton user's I've faced. I'm amazed I haven't seen the Mirrors or the Freeze Frame yet." He said since that was usual a favorite of Rahenno and Hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane staggered upright as he heard Kiyoshi's words. He thought about this...he never did once fought anything like Hero, despite that he was his sensei and father. "Is that a bad thing or a good thing?" he asked as he gathered his composure once more. He decided to show him his own ice jutsu just for saying something. Gathering his chakra at the tip of his sword, Zane slashed downwards, the snow being kicked up into the air from the sheer force of chakra being expelled. A chinese dragon made of complete Hyoton ice exploded out of the tip of the blade, its bright red eyes glaring at Kiyoshi as it traveled towards him at immense speeds. The dragon roared as the tail emerged from the tip of the sword and separated itself, it's teeth glistening as the lightning flashed once more. If Kiyoshi wasn't careful, the dragon would swallow him whole.

Demonic Ice Dragon:
Description: The sword allows Zane to control water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of chakra which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Zane can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles. Zane can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them. Rank: S

6/10

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm
Kiyoshi slammed his hand on the ground and the earth shock as a giant earth dragon appeared right under the ice dragon and collided into it. The force cause it to explode sending rock and ice everywhere. Kiyoshi then swung his swords and the Lightning above the area began to twirl and suddenly a large dragon made of lightning appeard out of the clouds and headed right for Zane.

Doton: Shindoryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon God Blast)
Description: In this more advanced jutsu, the user slaps their open palm into the ground and it begins to shake. A large, bronze dragon head peaks out of the ground and roars to reveal its lengthy stone body. Then it dives back under, traveling to the opponent through the ground. When it finally reaches the opponent it shoots up in full dragon form and smashes into them with an enormous force, exploding on contact. The explosion causes the dragon's bronze body to move outward with immense force.

Raiton: Rairyu Rendan no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Attack)
Description: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff