Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Power to the Plush People! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:53 pm
Serena shook his hand again and nodded. Then she looked around the forest. "Is the whole area like this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:58 pm
Name: Starjian
Plush Species: Again no one really knows
Weapon: Plush Claw and Plush Magun (Summoning gun)
Ability: Can change non living things into other non living things
Weakness: Water and Pie
Description:
Character in Siggy plushified... got a pic somewhere.
Storyline: After a serious battle with his old mentor he was turned plush and sent to a forest now he is trying to get back at his mentor.

"OH, BUGGER NOT AGAIN!!!!" came a scream from far above barely audible to Serena and Jasae. There was a whistling sound and then thud... erm... Flufmp....Squeeky Starjian Plushie landed on Jasae Plushie...  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:01 pm
jasae twitched from under the pointy wieght "yessss" and collapses  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:40 pm
Serena started laughing and bent to help the two up. (Yay! More people!!)  

Vampyre Neko Serena

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:44 pm
"Thank you" Starjian said as he got up and brushed himself off. "The name is Starjian." Starjian's plush foot was still on Jasae's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:48 pm
jasae plushie tries to get up from under starjians foot and accidently stabs his naginata into a rather sensitive place of starjians  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:59 am
"Starjian... Well, I'm..." Serena winced, Starjian had just gotten hit in a rather... unpleasant to be hit... spot. "... Serena..." She bent again to help Jasea while watching Starjian's expression. What a weird place...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:00 pm
(Some... c.  

Vampyre Neko Serena

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:23 pm
eek gonk crying scream were the expressions that came across starjians face all at once before jumping high above them where he latched himself onto a tree screaming "OW!OW!OW!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:58 pm
Name: Salim ((-plush))
Plush Species: Wood elf/ Black mage
Weapon: none, magic mrgreen
Ability: Specializes in all elements of magic, languages and warps
Weakness: still rather naive
Description: Green eyes, blonde hair. Eyes depict his personality. Sometimes wears the normal Black Mage hat although its too big for him. Wears a robe and cowl with shirt and regular pants.
Storyline: He just stumbled upon the plush world after a warping experiment gone wrong.  

aeris192
Crew

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:59 pm
Serena's expression's were a mix between great amusment and mockery. She pulled Jasea up and stared at the guy clinging to the tree. Her leathery purple with red underside plush wings sprouted from between her shoulder blades and she lightly flitted up to Starjian. "It's better to move before that happens..." she said softly, not trying to make fun of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:31 pm
crying "Pain... I know... I just didnt realize he was still down there..." Looking down at Jasae eek "Jasae!?! Is that you? I thought my landing felt familiar..." Starjian let go of the tree and seemed to slide diagonally away from the tree, landing well out of range of the naginata.  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:38 am
"oh grand....hey starjian have you decimated anything latly?"
jasae asks as he brushes himself off  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
(I'm so happy I got this thing started! heart 4laugh ) Serena flitted farther up and sat on the lowest branch. She sat, swinging her legs, watching the two men talk.  

Vampyre Neko Serena

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:54 pm
Salim-plush let out a long yell as he slid out of a failure portal, or was it?
He picked himself up quite angrily, fetching his hat that had fell off. To his horror, it was completely plush as well as his body as he tried to dust himself off. He looked around in bewilderment.
"What a strange place....." he said outloud, hushing when he heard two voices up ahead.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff