Reply Pokémon Defenders
If i were a pokemon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TM97 Promise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:36 pm
Yeah, because I have started Mystery Dungeon over so many times, I always tend to be a Sassy Totodile, another I like but don't so much prefer, or a [insert nature here] Pikachu(Couldn't remember the nature. XD). I agreed with both natures, whatever the Pikachu one was.

The only Pokemon I've ever gotten in these games have been Pikachu and Totodile, even going back to Blue/Red Rescue Team, even though the natures are different between the two generations. O_o I think they're trying to tell me something...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm
If i were a pokemon i would be a playful eevee  

Arial the cat

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:53 pm
Bulbasauur
Hufflepuffs
Daycare Ditto, for several reasons.
One freakin' mischevious Abra.

what if something like a nidoking or wailord came sad
I'd hope that an Abra were right next to me in the daycare, so that I could transform into it, and teleport the ******** OUTTA THERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Ninetales, oh yeah. 8D

Though according to PMD, I'm always a Grass-Type. :/

They choose for you?
I've never played it.

Also, Flygon.

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm
Clair-the-Fox
Yeah, because I have started Mystery Dungeon over so many times, I always tend to be a Sassy Totodile, another I like but don't so much prefer, or a [insert nature here] Pikachu(Couldn't remember the nature. XD). I agreed with both natures, whatever the Pikachu one was.

The only Pokemon I've ever gotten in these games have been Pikachu and Totodile, even going back to Blue/Red Rescue Team, even though the natures are different between the two generations. O_o I think they're trying to tell me something...

Pikachu had a Hasty nature.

@Shippo: You do a personality test at the start of the game which determines what sort of nature you have based on your answers, and thus what Pokemon you resemble most.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:24 pm
Ah, I see.
And it can be ANY Pokemon?

*sings "If I Were A Pokemon" by Achin' Claydol* xD

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 am
Fox Demon Shippo
Ah, I see.
And it can be ANY Pokemon?

*sings "If I Were A Pokemon" by Achin' Claydol* xD

No. Just starters and a few other Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 am
A mysterious, shy, shiny Froslass with my best friend Gallade.  

DracoxisDiamond

Witty Nerd

25,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

TM97 Promise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 pm
Fiery Tiamat
Clair-the-Fox

@Shippo: You do a personality test at the start of the game which determines what sort of nature you have based on your answers, and thus what Pokemon you resemble most.

...Ah yes! That was it. XD ...Yup, sounds like me alright. I knew it did, just couldn't remember exactly what it was.

As for the personality test, yes, Tiamat pretty much covered it. Though it seems in Sky that you have many more choices to choose from than Red/Blue or Time/Darkness... And some of those questions still urk me. They seemed so... Childish, perhaps? But, the whole target-audience thing might have something to do with that. Not that there was anything wrong with that so much as it was just full of 'em and it bugged me. *flails*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:57 pm
I changed my mind. I want to be a mew. He can transform into anything. smile  

Bulbasauur

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm
Clair-the-Fox
Fiery Tiamat
Clair-the-Fox

...Ah yes! That was it. XD ...Yup, sounds like me alright. I knew it did, just couldn't remember exactly what it was.

As for the personality test, yes, Tiamat pretty much covered it. Though it seems in Sky that you have many more choices to choose from than Red/Blue or Time/Darkness... And some of those questions still urk me. They seemed so... Childish, perhaps? But, the whole target-audience thing might have something to do with that. Not that there was anything wrong with that so much as it was just full of 'em and it bugged me. *flails*

My favourite question was in Mystery dungeon Blue. It was about aliens coming to the planet and whether you would fight or not. If you chose yes, it would ask, if given the option, if you would rule the earth alongside the aliens. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 pm
Oh, I remember that! Yes, I loved that question, too, but I think there was one I liked better. Can't remember what it was right this second, though. :/ ...And now, I'm mad about how you can't rule a world of darkness with Darkrai in Time/Darkness/Sky. Again. Dude, do you know how awesome that would be!? *stomps off angrily*  

TM97 Promise

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 pm
Clair-the-Fox
Oh, I remember that! Yes, I loved that question, too, but I think there was one I liked better. Can't remember what it was right this second, though. :/ ...And now, I'm mad about how you can't rule a world of darkness with Darkrai in Time/Darkness/Sky. Again. Dude, do you know how awesome that would be!? *stomps off angrily*

Pokemon's supposed to teach people GOOD morals, not how to further your plans for world domination... Unfortunately...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:47 pm
Fiery Tiamat
Clair-the-Fox

Pokemon's supposed to teach people GOOD morals, not how to further your plans for world domination... Unfortunately...

What!? How dare they do such a thing! D:< We need more knowledge in ruling the world though! Thoughtless creators.

Really, though, it'd be interesting to see a game or something of that sort actually heading toward the darker spectrum. If I ever saw that, I think I'd explode.

TM97 Promise

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm
http://www.pokefarm.com/what-pokemon-are-you-pokemon-mystery-dungeon-time-and-darkness.html

To effectively MAKE the game give you the pokemon you want to be. 4laugh

You're welcome. heart  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas