Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Half-Blood : The Children of a New Era

Back to Guilds

A Role-play about the ancient Greek Gods. Based on the Percey Jackson books. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Demigod, Role-play, Olympians 

Reply ~ Cabins ~
Demeter's Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Baton
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Ashlee felt hunters presence. She tunred around and said"Hi, whats your nam", she said bubbily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm
Antionette looked at the new child who has entered her cabin. She smiled, then sat on the bunk bed, looking at her feet. "Hi. I'm Antionette... and you are?" She asked quietly, thinking about how many more kids are going to walk in.

iiAlbinoLion

Nelda_the_cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:01 pm
Hunter tipped his hat. "Howdy little miss. Names Hunter, just got here a few moments ago and I noticed y'alls little congregation going on over here and i wanted to join in."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:12 pm
"What cabin are you going to be in?", Ashlee asked happily.  

Mr Baton
Crew

Nelda_the_cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 pm
He pointed over to the large ornate Marble cabin up in the front. "The Zeus cabin. I figured that the fact I have a tendency to cause electrical appliances to short out, and the I have this awkward Lightning bolt on my chest. That and the fact that I was told he was my father, I should be in his cabin."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:33 pm
"Cool", she said happily that everyone was so different than her folks in Chicago.  

Mr Baton
Crew

iiAlbinoLion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 pm
Antionette smiled. She felt that she was going to be good friends with everybody here. "How long have you been here for?" She asked Hunter. Then she looked through her suitcases, checking to see if she packed everything.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm
Hunter smiled. "This'll be my first year here. It seems to me that the only people as big as me though are those in the Ares cabin over there, I bet those boys can play some mean football."  

Nelda_the_cat

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm
"Yeah they do" Chris said smiling. He pulls out his pen and starts playing with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm
"I bet those Aphrodite girls, i bet they could do some mean cheerleading", she said prepy but with a pout.  

Mr Baton
Crew

Nelda_the_cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 pm
Hunter nodded and found a chair to sit down in. "So, I don't think I caught any of your names?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 pm
"I'm Ashlee", she said .  

Mr Baton
Crew

Nelda_the_cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Hunter tipped his hat again. "Nice to meet you Ashlee, Name's Hunter, and don't wear it out."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:10 pm
Ashlee just giggled and said,"Well, i have to go ... bye", she said with a peppy attitude  

Mr Baton
Crew

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm
"Im Chris" he said to them. He puts his hands in his hoodie.  
~ Cabins ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff