Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm
Zaphiakel
((Fenrir that was mean
and kai once again no I wouldn't have ))

((Maybe not at that moment but I was just going to ask havock to kill you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm
((Never said I was a nice guy, but you're right. I'm just a little disappointed is all. Sorry Dark.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Fenir: I was fighting on the defensive, its hard trying to protect people along with yourself and trying to prevent a explosion that could kill you in a second. Also I was talking about actual fights, me and Zeramaru didn't even lay a finger on one another. Villages were blown up several times with the other kages and no thugs "rolled over" me and my ninja because nobody was harmed on either side aside from Tadashi who was a Genin being attack by twin chuunin assassins before anyone had arrived.

@Kai: About rebuilding leaf, no it's ok.

"Oh those."

Hanzo said remembering them.

"I guess I can show you those now."

He said with a smile as he stood up and walked towards Tadashi he noticed something different about him, he looked older. He had already noticed his hair style change but that wasn't it, as he got closer he realized Tadashi had grown taller. Not as tall as Hanzo who was still about five inches taller than he was but he had grown.

"Looks like somebody had a growth spurt and I noticed a increase in your chakra. Looks like your ready for the stronger jutsu now, so which did you want to learn first?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 pm
((Since we're talkin' bout records, let me add that Im 10 and 0, oh yeah bitches, check ya boi out cool ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm
Tadashi was being overly respectful "They are you jutsu and I just want to learn show me which ever one you want first. "

Tadashi activated his sharingan ready to copy the genjutsu.

((Dizzle F-U you))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Since we're talkin' bout records, let me add that Im 10 and 0, oh yeah bitches, check ya boi out cool ))
((Nice lol. Technically I'm 11 and 0 the tie was from when I arrived to save somebody but because the enemy was using a genjutsu that used sound so I was instantly put in the genjutsu, which was a little god modish because you couldn't move or use your eyes.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:22 pm
((I made a custom one like that but since I'm not a sound ninja they denied it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 pm
((If this is your new chakra system, then you can only have 1 S-rank so are you sure you want to waste it on the jutsu I used against the kazekage?

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu))  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Nice lol. Technically I'm 11 and 0 the tie was from when I arrived to save somebody but because the enemy was using a genjutsu that used sound so I was instantly put in the genjutsu, which was a little god modish because you couldn't move or use your eyes.))

((lol, I finna get up there with ya', I gotta beat Havocks student Anzu, then I'll be 11-0

@Tadashi: I remember that.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:42 pm
((@ Dark I already have other options that is just another one and I want to learn it while I can

@ Dizzle you want it come get it))  

Zaphiakel

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 pm
Zaphiakel
((@ Dark I already have other options that is just another one and I want to learn it while I can

@ Dizzle you want it come get it))

((What, I already beat you. Anyway what you wanna challenge me??

lol, wait til I finish something, gonna be the most anti-climactic fight ever XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 pm
((Are you a chunin now or still a genin?))  

Zaphiakel

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm
Zaphiakel
((Are you a chunin now or still a genin?))

((Not yet, just got permission to go on a learning spree before my fight with Anzu.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:55 pm
((You mean Anzu Hyuuga? And dark in case you missed my other response I do want to learn that jutsu))  

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 pm
Zaphiakel
((You mean Anzu Hyuuga? And dark in case you missed my other response I do want to learn that jutsu))
Name: Kaihen no Jutsu (Disintegration Technique)
Description: This is easily one of the most fearsome sand techniques, even among the ninjutsu and genjutsu. It begins by simply catching the targets eyes, and then immediately pointing towards one of the targets hands and feet. The target will feel the effects immediately, their hand/foot pointed to tingling and slowly starting to hurt. The target when looking at the affected area will see it crumbling, turning into sand rapidly, the effect seeming to spread from that point to the rest of their body. As the body crumbles, so to does the brains ability to communicate with the affected area. What this means essentially is that once the users hand or foot crumbles, they will loose all control over it, it will be completely useless. This applies to every part of their body, and can in fact be fatal if allowed to spread too far. To give a rough idea of how quickly this technique works, after the first minute half the targets hand will be gone, by the second minute it will have taken off everything up to their wrist, by the third minute one quarter of the arm will be gone and their other hand will begin to disappear, and the by the fourth minute everything up to their elbows will be gone. In two more minutes, both their arms will be completely gone and their feet will have disintegrated, By the ninth minute, half the users body including their chest can be gone, and it is at this point that most die. Even if the technique does not last long enough to kill, it is still an extremely debilitating jutsu.

Name: A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact.

I think it was the amnesia one but do you want to know that or the disintegration jutsu?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff