Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:01 pm
iChakramaster
Dark-Ninja70
Ok I promoted 2 people Teddy and Tadashi.

Teddy was a chuunin for a year and I looked at his profile and thought he could handle being Jounin.

Tadashi was personally trained by me and was a Genin since like October. He was qualified in my opinion from what I've seen.

Lots of kages have promoted more than 2 people, sure it was kinda fast but I think they were ready. I am however, kinda annoyed how you keep making forums when your mad at someone, ever try pming them and talking with them first? Sure you're a VC and have helped this guild out but I dont enjoy you criticizing me, If you want you can check their profiles, each are capable.

You can find Teddy's at the bottom of the Wandering Ninjas and Tadasshi's on pg.8 of Leaf's Profiles.

((EDITED))

However Teddy is NOT ready to be a jounin. Just because someone has been a certain rank for a while doesn't mean they have to rank up.
What gives you the right to label somebody without giving them a chance? It wasn't my only reason I believe he has the potential to be able to handle the rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:01 pm
Oh man, now I'm sad again. This whole promotion stuff is reminding me of how I was promised to be the Kage of Snow when I become Jounin. EXCEPT THAT THE SNOW VILLAGE WAS DELETED!!!! crying  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 pm
I really am getting annoyed with people its just 2 damn people I ranked up I dont see the big deal im the hokage and its my village. All other kages can rank people up but once I do people have to make a big deal out of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm
Dark-Ninja70
I really am getting annoyed with people its just 2 damn people I ranked up I dont see the big deal im the hokage and its my village. All other kages can rank people up but once I do people have to make a big deal out of it.

Ranking up Tadashi after he failed was kinda weak, it was HIS fault he failed.

I've been chuunin for technically 2 yrs, and when I was promoted that way, Naito got me demoted back to genin.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:16 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70

Ranking up Tadashi after he failed was weak, it was HIS fault he failed.

I've been chuunin for technically 2 yrs, and when I was promoted that way, Naito got me demoted back to genin.
It doesn't matter if he failed its if hes got what it takes to be chuunin which I think he does, he failed because Zeramaru didn't think he was ready. This shouldn't even be up for discussion I'm the hokage and I really dont see the problem, every kages ranks people up its just 2 people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:17 pm
Can everybody stop this is getting ridiculous even you Dark are starting to sound pathetic. You made a choice stick with it and all of the criticisms or take it back and run from them.  

Zaphiakel

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:23 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70

Ranking up Tadashi after he failed was weak, it was HIS fault he failed.

It doesn't matter if he failed its if hes got what it takes to be chuunin which I think he does, he failed because Zeramaru didn't think he was ready. This shouldn't even be up for discussion I'm the hokage and I really dont see the problem, every kages ranks people up its just 2 people.

I'm not mad or anything, the only thing that's wrong to me is that he got promoted almost the instant he failed. I would've at least waited until the exams were done, some people lost their lives trying to become chuunin...although I dont see what that has to do with this. He's good though, Im not denying that.
@Zaph: He doesn't sound pathetic, a bit childish , but not that  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm
Kunesume2
No need to tell him. He won't listen. He is very concieded with himself and his lust for evil dominance shows his want for being like Oni.

Besides what would the porblem be anyways. You remember iKosu don't you... irnoring, jackass that like to meta game and run when he tried to pick a fight with peopple that can kill him. He was auto ranked from a Rouge of the Leaf, Cloud, and some other village to Sannin of the Rain.

And didn't you say Auron won and was premoted anyway. So, who else was auto ranked. I haven't noticed anything.

Just by stumbling upon this forum, I see whats going on. And yeah, I got a kick out of it, so I'm gonna laugh. Havock, I remember you trying to join Akatsuki when Oni and I still were in charge of it. We said no, and so after we've left, you've taken control as a mod of some sort. Now your on a power trip. First of all, that post on page 1 of this thread is totally out of line. In the guild, and in the show, a kage can rank-up anyone whose exploits are recognized. Tadashi ain't that bad of an rp-er. If its the kage's choice, who should fight that choice?

second of all, threatening to kill every village member because of a kage's actions is a copycat move. That was our line for our attack against Konoha that happened O' so long ago, (It also happened in cloud).

What Kunesume said hit the nail on the head. I don't even need to go into greater detail explaining that.

I wanted to say this once before, but I haven't really found a reasonable time to state it. Your a godmodder. You used to play by the rules, but its gotten to the point to where you've got 30+ puppets all with different elemental or doujutsu type abilities. I've see you use them before, and even use them while you proctored in the Chuunin Exam. That is so ridiculous.

To wrap this up, I'm disappointed in seeing this from you. For someone who can actually write decently, you would think to even the playing field.
Lead by example, right? The rest of the guildies think they should get as much power as possible, rather than just have fun while roleplaying.

And now that rant is over. :3  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Kunesume2
No need to tell him. He won't listen. He is very concieded with himself and his lust for evil dominance shows his want for being like Oni.

Besides what would the porblem be anyways. You remember iKosu don't you... irnoring, jackass that like to meta game and run when he tried to pick a fight with peopple that can kill him. He was auto ranked from a Rouge of the Leaf, Cloud, and some other village to Sannin of the Rain.

And didn't you say Auron won and was premoted anyway. So, who else was auto ranked. I haven't noticed anything.

Just by stumbling upon this forum, I see whats going on. And yeah, I got a kick out of it, so I'm gonna laugh. Havock, I remember you trying to join Akatsuki when Oni and I still were in charge of it. We said no, and so after we've left, you've taken control as a mod of some sort. Now your on a power trip. First of all, that post on page 1 of this thread is totally out of line. In the guild, and in the show, a kage can rank-up anyone whose exploits are recognized. Tadashi ain't that bad of an rp-er. If its the kage's choice, who should fight that choice?

second of all, threatening to kill every village member because of a kage's actions is a copycat move. That was our line for our attack against Konoha that happened O' so long ago, (It also happened in cloud).

What Kunesume said hit the nail on the head. I don't even need to go into greater detail explaining that.

I wanted to say this once before, but I haven't really found a reasonable time to state it. Your a godmodder. You used to play by the rules, but its gotten to the point to where you've got 30+ puppets all with different elemental or doujutsu type abilities. I've see you use them before, and even use them while you proctored in the Chuunin Exam. That is so ridiculous.

To wrap this up, I'm disappointed in seeing this from you. For someone who can actually write decently, you would think to even the playing field.
Lead by example, right? The rest of the guildies think they should get as much power as possible, rather than just have fun while roleplaying.

And now that rant is over. :3
....pwned.

*Bows* You're my hero. mrgreen

@Zaph: Pathetic? You've just lost any respect I had for you.

@Dizzle: Yeah ok I am sometimes but not pathetic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 pm
Zaph is right, dark. He didn't say you were pathetic, he said you were starting to sound pathetic for letting people get to you. You made your choice to promote them, and you're well within your right to, so stop whining about how people don't approve and stand up for your ******** decisions.

.....that is all.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 pm
Fenrir, isn't the idea since he is standing up to Havock in this thread proof enough he's standing up for his decisions?

Sorry if that was a run-on. Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 pm
alright alright settle down everyone.

ok so though I dont agree with dark promoting people before the exam was over. Though jwalker was passed so no harm done there. But dark passing someone right after they failed the exam is just not good.

I mean you can see where havock coming from, he worked hard on the exam, the questions, and the matches. Then after thinking it over he saw that Zaphiakel was not ready and made that call, but you basicly b***h slap him and promote him anyway. I know your skilled in Genjutsu dark, but so is havock and if he felt a genjutsu user wasnt ready...well dont you think he not. Personally I think your status as Zaphiakel's teacher makes you bias, but who isn't personally I feel my students are all chunin level and I could have just promoted them but I didn't.

Now dark you might think that it not auto ranking by 1 rank but it is. Anytime you just rank someone without a test or something it auto ranking. It starts a nasty trend where one village promotes a lot, then another village promotes a lot, then another and another, then we have the situation that we had during the guild war where genin and chunin were become S rank, and academy's were becoming chunin. It just not good. And if you notice dark you are the only one who has promoted people from Genin to chunin, and chunin to Jonin.

I also feel Teddy does not deserve Jonin, you say give him a chance and we always do. I have never seen him show any sign of it, though that just my opinion. Not to mention he has quit the guild like 2-3 times, and his profile is not even right. He not even using the class system, so no i can't allow you to rank him up with an incomplete profile.

Wrap up: My judgment

jwalker: Fine as he is, he passed

Zaphiakel: Still genin, he failed and for you turn around and overturn a exam judgment is just disrespectful.

Teddy: Since he has missed a jonin exams while he was still active, he allowed to have a kage given test. Which kage tests are ONLY given when the person is here in the guild, but misses the exam (failing does not count)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 pm
iChakramaster
Dark-Ninja70
Ok I promoted 2 people Teddy and Tadashi.

Teddy was a chuunin for a year and I looked at his profile and thought he could handle being Jounin.

Tadashi was personally trained by me and was a Genin since like October. He was qualified in my opinion from what I've seen.

Lots of kages have promoted more than 2 people, sure it was kinda fast but I think they were ready. I am however, kinda annoyed how you keep making forums when your mad at someone, ever try pming them and talking with them first? Sure you're a VC and have helped this guild out but I dont enjoy you criticizing me, If you want you can check their profiles, each are capable.

You can find Teddy's at the bottom of the Wandering Ninjas and Tadasshi's on pg.8 of Leaf's Profiles.

((EDITED))

However Teddy is NOT ready to be a jounin. Just because someone has been a certain rank for a while doesn't mean they have to rank up.

Eh True  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 pm
bb3000ae

ok so though I dont agree with dark promoting people before the exam was over. Though jwalker was passed so no harm done there. But dark passing someone right after they failed the exam is just not good.

I mean you can see where havock coming from, he worked hard on the exam, the questions, and the matches. Then after thinking it over he saw that Zaphiakel was not ready and made that call, but you basicly b***h slap him and promote him anyway. I know your skilled in Genjutsu dark, but so is havock and if he felt a genjutsu user wasnt ready...well dont you think he not. Personally I think your status as Zaphiakel's teacher makes you bias, but who isn't personally I feel my students are all chunin level and I could have just promoted them but I didn't.

Now dark you might think that it not auto ranking by 1 rank but it is. Anytime you just rank someone without a test or something it auto ranking. It starts a nasty trend where one village promotes a lot, then another village promotes a lot, then another and another, then we have the situation that we had during the guild war where genin and chunin were become S rank, and academy's were becoming chunin. It just not good. And if you notice dark you are the only one who has promoted people from Genin to chunin, and chunin to Jonin.

I also feel Teddy does not deserve Jonin, you say give him a chance and we always do. I have never seen him show any sign of it. Not to mention he has quit the guild like 2-3 times, and his profile is not even right. He not even using the class system, so no i can't allow you to rank him up with an incomplete profile.

Zaphiakel: Still genin, he failed and for you turn around and overturn a exam judgment is just disrespectful.

Teddy: Since he has missed a jonin exams while he was still active, he allowed to have a kage given test. Which kage tests are ONLY given when the person is here in the guild, but misses the exam (failing does not count)

During the Jounin Exams.... No one even told me.. eh Plus I missed out because NO ONE TOLD ME and During the time skip I had been chunin I think  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:17 pm
bb3000ae

I also feel Teddy does not deserve Jonin, you say give him a chance and we always do. I have never seen him show any sign of it, though that just my opinion. Not to mention he has quit the guild like 2-3 times, and his profile is not even right. He not even using the class system, so no i can't allow you to rank him up with an incomplete profile.

Teddy: Since he has missed a jonin exams while he was still active, he allowed to have a kage given test. Which kage tests are ONLY given when the person is here in the guild, but misses the exam (failing does not
count)

I guess I'd be Chunin again... Eh  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas