Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The forest of Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 pm
Viper covered her nose as she felt like sneezing. The light that engulfed her disappated immediatly as Spirit began to swarm in her head. She blushed again unsure of why though. She hide with Riku, then shivered... The man who was speaking with with flirty perv boy made chills run down her spine. She looked away, Spirit began to whisper information into her head and she didnt want to really hear it.
Fang snorted a bit of smoke at Riku, but complied to his wishes none the less and was suddenly burrowed under ground. He remained just directly below Calypso, if he made any move twords Viper, he'd have him devoured and burning in hotter flames then in hell, in mere seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm
Tobias walked through the woods, feeling refreshed by the darkness. He breathed deeply, letting it flow through his body. He noticed the man and woman who looked like she might sneeze nearby.
He walked in front of them then bowed elaborately.
"Greetings my friends and welcome to the darkness! May I ask why two such as you would venture to such a lovely place as these woods?"

Saint Tobias

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Viper jumped as someone appeared infront of her and she took a great leap back, placing a hand over her heart as it began to race. She lept a good 5 feet away a the least. She closed her eyes and sighed. " You realize you just scared me badly" She said softly, not liking the sense this person was giving her... Spirit was making a thrumming sound in her head as more and more fellows of darkness seemed to become near by.
She looked at Riku for a moment then frowned. " is there a reason you needed to startle us?" She asked giving him a serious and deadly look. Her eyes slitted, and became golden as her startled behavior was replaced by one more on guard and agervated. In the dark, she looked very snake like.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Riku's blade was drawn and at the man's neck the second he appeared, pointing as him. Riku's free hand glowed brightly as another sword appeared, a new form. "Are you friend or foe?" Riku did not like this guy scaring Viper and would take him out the second he tried something. The wrapped sword pointed at the man's neck expand ripping the werewolf blood stained wrapping off and going into form 1 battle mode. They both began to glow with light. Riku knew Calypso and the others probably saw them now, but his mind was on this guy, he decided to answer the question. "I am a new born hero of light and she is my....uhhh...my uhhhh..." He didn't know what they were to each other. He liked her and kissed her and she seemed down with it, but wasn't sure if they were together so he moved on. "Were in search for the sky of light and how to get there along with the heroes of light."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 am
"Well you're in the entirely wrong place! Why go to such a terrible place anyway?" Tobias became invisible temporarily then reappeared close by. "As for if I'm friend or foe, well that depends, it sure seems that you are a foe." Tobias said, eying the man's blades. He chuckled to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:23 am
"I will not strike an unarmed foe, but that doesn't mean I won't take precautions. As for why here? Simple to get to the sky of light you must have a powerful light. Mine is not awake and only usable due to this sword so to wake it up I have begun my journey to rid the world of darkness. I will ask again, friend or foe." Riku didn't talk with anger, far from it. He spoke with a noble and calm tone to his voice. His actions and words would remain noble, but if he tried to attack one of them, he would lose--no mater how strong this guy was.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:05 pm
Tobias pulled out Klinge, it's massive blade glistening in the dim light. " I suppose that considering our objectives are quite the opposite, I am a foe. And don't even start to think I am unarmed." He laughed wildly, then stuck the blade into the ground. He pulled out his black necklace, which he used to summon three skeleton knights armed with 5foot longswords and equipped with heavy armor. He pulled his weapon back out and took a defensive position. "Although I refuse to fight the lady." Tobias said, motioning towards the sickly girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 pm
Riku knew full and well what would happen if he attacked with light. He slammed his blade into the ground glowing. The light would attack anyone who tried to use it not to mention if anyone tried to pick it up and successes Riku could call it back. He pulled out his bow first and shot two trees with fire arrows, igniting the trees. He ten put it away and pulled out yin and yang and sent one plasma scar to his left and one to his right to the base of the trees. The flaming trees both fell on top of the dead. Riku didn't end there.

He held if blade directly out and to the side as the plasma glow grew brighter. It began to fill the area with the glow of plasma shards about 3 inches long appeared. Millions of them began shooting at where the dead lay in attempt to rip them apart and burn the pieces. The sheer heat of plasma would be more effective of elements on metal making them able to get through the armor...hopefully.

Hakora vi Britannia

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:00 pm
As the plasma shards flew at the skeletons, they began to climb out from under the trees, still on fire. As the shards hit their armor they shattered into dark shards. They then charged at his enemy madly. Tobias used the fact that the warrior was focusing on his minions to strike at his enemy. He flung his blade straight at him, using it's infused darkness to speed it up. He then lept into the still intact trees, throwing his summon stone to the ground. Shiva emerged, using his icy breath to put out the fiery trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm
Agent Code Monkey
Since the attack, the two warriors kept on the trail that was given to them for almost a minute now. While the platinum haired warrior had his hands behind his head with no fear from whatever was out there, Sonya on the other hand was on her guard. She looked left, right, and behind her in that order every five seconds with her left hand touching the Zeroshift hilt. She was suprised that Calypso was treating this as if it was some sort of everyday chore. Of course, one would more than likely do the same if they reached the level that Calypso was at.

Sonya then released her grip from Zeroshift and extended her hand in front of Calypso's midsection, impling that something is ahead and that they need to stop.

"Something's ahead." she said before removing her left arm from Calypso's direction and placed it back on her weapon.

"I'll let you have this one." Calypso replied in a nonchalant tone as he dropped his hands down and placed them in his pockets.

A figure appeared in front of both of them but Sonya was unable to see exactly who it was. It did mention however looking for someone which stirred up some interest in Sonya.

"After Who?" Sonya replied as she gripped her blade even harder, seconds away from being released by the symbiote and using it to defend herself.

The man did not answer her question however; instead he turned his attention to Calypso and told the warrior how he could sense a dark, ominous vibe all around his body.

"Evil aura?" Calypso said to himself as he jokingly sniffed both of his armpits before squinching his face up a bit as if he sunk his teeth into a grapefruit. "I guess i forgot to put some cologne on before our trip. Maybe that's why that girl did not fall for my charm. I'll put some on next time for you okay?"

Just then Sonya heard more of the werewolfs coming in closer to their position. The girl then made an assumption that somehow the man had formed a connection with the creatures in the forest; at least the wolves anyway. Her assumption was correct when the man made signs that looked like ninjitsu and started to transform. His muscle mass began to grow at a fast rate and was soon covered in fur, claws and feet that were bigger than the average hand of a human. In addition, his canine teeth began to grow to the length of an average fang.

Although Sonya did not know anything about this person, she did envy him for being able to transform into his beast form. That was something that Sonya was unable to grasp a hold of. She was so buzy looking at the structure of the man, that she didn't notice him imply that she was one of them. Even if she did, more than likely Sonya would not let him know anyway. She came back to reality when he asked if they were with the rebellion, of with Defacio. Neither Calypso or Sonya heard of this "Defacio", but manged to hear a bit about the rebellion.

"Our reasons here do not require an explanation, and we work for noone." Sonya replied.

"Well for the person im looking for he will be a great asset to our goal, and if you wonder who this defacio is well then ill tell you, he is the self proclaimed king who is about to do something that will change the world as we know it, he is a powerful dark user, but that is where we come in we are trying to recruit other dark users or others who want the king dead and the rebellion destroyed." he said.

"If you would like to join you can, we can always us new people, i will even show myself and tell you who i am, that is how despreate we need members, so far we only have about 4 people, the king has many, our leader is probably the strongest then me, But if you want to join us come to the cyrpt of darkness, you'll find it." he said as he started walking into the light. "My name is Agito Bladzen, i am an assassin, and by the way you followed my hand sign you must already know i know ninjutsu too." he said.

"Also you should head my warning there is a small amount of darkness hangin over you, you better get that sorted out especially here, the darkness is alive here, if you do not posses the dark element it will comsume your soul." he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm
Viper felt a twang of irratation tweek her nerves as the man spoke of not attacking her. She really detested that... as alot of people would not, which made it a rather unfair fight and no fun. She rolled her eyes then looked down at Riku. " Riku, i'll handle those old bones over there. just focus on Mr. Foe" She tried to say loud enough for him. She then lept, vanished, appeared several feet away, lept,vanished again. Repeated this several times until she reached the skull group.
Spirit was shouting several things into her head at the same time and she winced, trying to ignore it as she focused on the three skeleingtons. Although... Fang erupted from the ground and surrounded the skeleingtons and gave a loud hiss before quickly strikeing at one of the bone bags. She lept onto his back and held out her hand, a katana landed in it and she quickly unsheathed it. The Evil blade began its awakening by glowing a terrible red aura. It lit up the area infront of her and she jumped off of Fang, who rose in a striking position again at one of the skeleington knights and she faced another, ready, eager to atleast get some sort of fight in since the other guy decided to rudly state he would not fight her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 pm
Riku whipped out his massive sword and blocked the incoming blade with ease and looked directly at him after hearing Viper's words. He gave a smile, he was good at heart, but sure loved to fight."Your mine!" Riku shunpo'd over to him as he did he put yin and yang into the blade of the archangel making it a more powerful sword with both abilities. He was in front of the guy fast enough but didn't attack. "Care to stop hiding and fight like a man?"  

Hakora vi Britannia

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm
During the conversation between Sonya and Agito, Calypso could sense the bioelectricity of a few beings nearby; it was about time that a few people were to join them. At first there were only three new readings. Two readings were located near a position that seemed hidden from Calypso and another one was underneath the feet of the platinum haired warrior. But things quickly began to escalate faster than what Calypso planned. He saw Viper from the range looking the same as she did before; it did not cost much for shoes. Next was a person that Calypso did not expect to see at all; Riku.

"So he managed to stay alive AND got a wardrob change..." the platinum haired warrior thought to himself.

Riku was not wearing the jade clothing from before; nor was he just carrying the twin katanas as well. Now Riku was wearing what looked like a ripped golden gi with ripped up gi pants. In addition he substituted his elbow guards and footwear for heavy wraps for his hands and feet. Lastly he acquired a new bow and a new weapon that was superior to his katanas in size.

Once Riku held his new weapon to the throat of Tobias, that was when the party began. The next thing Calypso saw were resurrected warriors, plasma beams, clashing blades, and more. The platinum haired warrior was eager to get into the mix; unleashing his cryptic chaos and elemental magic hoping to be sastified by the end. However the words that were coming from Bladzen's mouth were more interesting. Apparently there were trying to get a group of warriors together for purpose of killing a man who excelled in darkness as well as another group called the rebellion. Calypso for some reason pictured Alex when the man mentioned Rebellion before the picture vanished. Calypso and Sonya were willing to join their charade to have some fun, if the reward was worth it.

Sonya looked towards Calypso for two seconds before realizing that as long as he got to get his blade wet, it was fine if they joined Agito. Sonya then looked back towards Agito, obviously ignoring the action taking place before replying.

"What do we get out of this?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 am
Kirisute Gomen
Agent Code Monkey
Since the attack, the two warriors kept on the trail that was given to them for almost a minute now. While the platinum haired warrior had his hands behind his head with no fear from whatever was out there, Sonya on the other hand was on her guard. She looked left, right, and behind her in that order every five seconds with her left hand touching the Zeroshift hilt. She was suprised that Calypso was treating this as if it was some sort of everyday chore. Of course, one would more than likely do the same if they reached the level that Calypso was at.

Sonya then released her grip from Zeroshift and extended her hand in front of Calypso's midsection, impling that something is ahead and that they need to stop.

"Something's ahead." she said before removing her left arm from Calypso's direction and placed it back on her weapon.

"I'll let you have this one." Calypso replied in a nonchalant tone as he dropped his hands down and placed them in his pockets.

A figure appeared in front of both of them but Sonya was unable to see exactly who it was. It did mention however looking for someone which stirred up some interest in Sonya.

"After Who?" Sonya replied as she gripped her blade even harder, seconds away from being released by the symbiote and using it to defend herself.

The man did not answer her question however; instead he turned his attention to Calypso and told the warrior how he could sense a dark, ominous vibe all around his body.

"Evil aura?" Calypso said to himself as he jokingly sniffed both of his armpits before squinching his face up a bit as if he sunk his teeth into a grapefruit. "I guess i forgot to put some cologne on before our trip. Maybe that's why that girl did not fall for my charm. I'll put some on next time for you okay?"

Just then Sonya heard more of the werewolfs coming in closer to their position. The girl then made an assumption that somehow the man had formed a connection with the creatures in the forest; at least the wolves anyway. Her assumption was correct when the man made signs that looked like ninjitsu and started to transform. His muscle mass began to grow at a fast rate and was soon covered in fur, claws and feet that were bigger than the average hand of a human. In addition, his canine teeth began to grow to the length of an average fang.

Although Sonya did not know anything about this person, she did envy him for being able to transform into his beast form. That was something that Sonya was unable to grasp a hold of. She was so buzy looking at the structure of the man, that she didn't notice him imply that she was one of them. Even if she did, more than likely Sonya would not let him know anyway. She came back to reality when he asked if they were with the rebellion, of with Defacio. Neither Calypso or Sonya heard of this "Defacio", but manged to hear a bit about the rebellion.

"Our reasons here do not require an explanation, and we work for noone." Sonya replied.

"Well for the person im looking for he will be a great asset to our goal, and if you wonder who this defacio is well then ill tell you, he is the self proclaimed king who is about to do something that will change the world as we know it, he is a powerful LIGHT user, but that is where we come in we are trying to recruit other dark users or others who want the king dead and the rebellion destroyed." he said.

"If you would like to join you can, we can always us new people, i will even show myself and tell you who i am, that is how despreate we need members, so far we only have about 4 people, the king has many, our leader is probably the strongest then me, But if you want to join us come to the cyrpt of darkness, you'll find it." he said as he started walking into the light. "My name is Agito Bladzen, i am an assassin, and by the way you followed my hand sign you must already know i know ninjutsu too." he said.

"Also you should head my warning there is a small amount of darkness hangin over you, you better get that sorted out especially here, the darkness is alive here, if you do not posses the dark element it will comsume your soul." he said.

Saint Tobias

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 am
As his foe said this to him, Shiva blasted him in the middle of his back with as bolt of ice. Tobias knew it would not hurt him, but it would provide a distraction. He quickly returned his demon, then caught his sword and landed back on the ground. "I am not the coward, I am just smarter." He chuckled to himself.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff