Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
wait

what about, y'know, cleaning?
User Image
you can contort her into a vacuuming position

User Image
I meant her vag/mouth.
I assume some lysol or other non toxic cleaner?  

Raptorphobia

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm
xBowserxChanx
Orphie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
wait

User Image

User Image
I meant her vag/mouth.

Yeah but how the hell are they gonna get in there? Doesn't seem like it would be a tremendously big opening.

I just think that would be sort of gross.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm
Orphie
xBowserxChanx
Orphie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
wait

User Image

User Image
I meant her vag/mouth.

Yeah but how the hell are they gonna get in there? Doesn't seem like it would be a tremendously big opening.

Qtips?  

Raptorphobia

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm
Orphie
xBowserxChanx
Orphie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
wait

User Image

User Image
I meant her vag/mouth.

User Image
You're forgetting she was made for men. You probably just don't clean her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:13 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
xBowserxChanx
Orphie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
wait

User Image

User Image
I meant her vag/mouth.

User Image

User Image
It's only so it smells like the real thing.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image
I would be insulted, but I couldn't possibly imagine myself having one of those in my city, much less using one. People who purchase them should be put on some kind of watch list so you know if there are any close to you and how many guns you should keep in the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image
I would be insulted, but I couldn't possibly imagine myself having one of those in my city, much less using one. People who purchase them should be put on some kind of watch list so you know if there are any close to you and how many guns you should keep in the house.

Not even I would ******** that. My Uncanny Valley reactions are off the charts. The noise I made when I saw that abomination cannot be expressed through written word. If I'm looking for artificial sex, I'll stick to a fleshlight and a d***o, thank you.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm
Wantcookie
Not even I would ******** that. My Uncanny Valley reactions are off the charts. The noise I made when I saw that abomination cannot be expressed through written word. If I'm looking for artificial sex, I'll stick to a fleshlight and a d***o, thank you.
I gotta say I don't even think it looks human enough for the uncanny valley reaction. It is surprising that they modeled it after a real human. This totally ruins all of my fantasies of having sex with a robot. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 pm
Owwin
Wantcookie
I gotta say I don't even think it looks human enough for the uncanny valley reaction. It is surprising that they modeled it after a real human. This totally ruins all of my fantasies of having sex with a robot. Sigh.
User Image
How anyone could ******** this thing without losing their boner laughing is beyond me. She looks like she got dropped on her face at birth creation?

I can't wait to see "Rocky"'s face. xd

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:11 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
How anyone could ******** this thing without losing their boner laughing is beyond me. She looks like she got dropped on her face at birth creation?

You just gotta wonder if they did it on purpose to ******** with the people buying it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

You just gotta wonder if they did it on purpose to ******** with the people buying it.
User Image
Or maybe she'll actually have a decent face by the time she gets shipped out and the joke will be on us.

I hope someone uploads a Youtube vid of the simulated orgasm. Right now I'm imagining Furby-esque sound effects.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Or maybe she'll actually have a decent face by the time she gets shipped out and the joke will be on us.

I hope someone uploads a Youtube vid of the simulated orgasm. Right now I'm imagining Furby-esque sound effects.
Imagining that just killed any boner I can possibly get for a month. If I ever need a boner killing image, that is it. My d**k will simply grab a d**k sized suitcase and hat, and a d**k sized (almost put tiny, but that would be incorrect, Ladies. XD Okay I am not that guy but I couldn't pass the joke.) Metro train will float past my pants and pick it up, and it won't be back for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Imagining that just killed any boner I can possibly get for a month. If I ever need a boner killing image, that is it. My d**k will simply grab a tiny suitcase and hat, and a d**k sized (almost put tiny, but that would be incorrect, Ladies. XD Okay I am not that guy but I couldn't pass the joke.) Metro train will float past my pants and pick it up, and it won't be back for a while.
User Image
It would sound exactly like this.

Also I want to draw that.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Imagining that just killed any boner I can possibly get for a month. If I ever need a boner killing image, that is it. My d**k will simply grab a tiny suitcase and hat, and a d**k sized (almost put tiny, but that would be incorrect, Ladies. XD Okay I am not that guy but I couldn't pass the joke.) Metro train will float past my pants and pick it up, and it won't be back for a while.
User Image
It would sound exactly like this.

Also I want to draw that.

User Image

You should, awesome image.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items