Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 am
hey trenn get on MSN  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
There is a difference between in-game graphics and gameplay footage. None of that really looked like gameplay.

That doesn't change s**t. If it's in-game graphics then it's still being run on the Wii.
No. It's called pre-render.
you didn't say pre-render. You said in-game.
But uh
nice try  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:26 pm
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
There is a difference between in-game graphics and gameplay footage. None of that really looked like gameplay.

That doesn't change s**t. If it's in-game graphics then it's still being run on the Wii.
But uh
nice try
You can pre-render in-game graphics. Either the assets are rendered live or rendered beforehand.

The only reason I say it is because there's no aliasing at all. It's not a big deal since it's common practice to use pre-rendered footage in trailers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill

But uh
nice try
You can pre-render in-game graphics. Either the assets are rendered live or rendered beforehand.

The only reason I say it is because there's no aliasing at all. It's not a big deal since it's common practice to use pre-rendered footage in trailers.

I have come to understand pre-rendered to mean s**t like CG, where-as in-game refers to s**t rendered by the actual game engine. I can't say I get what you're trying to say because those are two different things...  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill

But uh
nice try

I have come to understand pre-rendered to mean s**t like CG, where-as in-game refers to s**t rendered by the actual game engine. I can't say I get what you're trying to say because those are two different things...
He is saying that those look like a cutscene kind of deal, not a real in-game footage kind of deal.

edit: I think.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:59 pm
The Betman
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
But uh
nice try

He is saying that those look like a cutscene kind of deal, not a real in-game footage kind of deal.

but he said there is a difference between in-game and gameplay... which would have nothing to do with it being a cutscene @_@  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm
but if the in game cutscenes pre-render their CG-I, where will they put the sweet guitar solos  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:14 pm
Dino Pakkun
The Betman
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
But uh
nice try

but he said there is a difference between in-game and gameplay... which would have nothing to do with it being a cutscene @_@

Ha, that's my fault. What I meant was that in-game graphics doesn't always mean gameplay graphics. There can be a difference. Just because game assets are being displayed doesn't mean it's being rendered live.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 am
Trenn Flashkill, you are a mystery. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 pm
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill, you are a mystery. wink
f u  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain