Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
BDSM - always a good first topic! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyBlueLacePanties

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:12 am
I'm submissive and a major masochist heart
This further fuels my love of being forced into submission
Nothing like a little punishment to make you obey heart
My boyfriend is learning but is too afraid to go a little harder sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 pm
MyBlueLacePanties
I'm submissive and a major masochist heart
This further fuels my love of being forced into submission
Nothing like a little punishment to make you obey heart
My boyfriend is learning but is too afraid to go a little harder sad

Atleast yours is trying love
I get the answer "I'm afraid I'll hurt you"
Everytime I ask him to do something.
Can't even get my hair pulled sad  

darkmoonfox
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm
I would consder myself a switch, though I would never really know since I have no real life experience with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 am
I'm switch, though I tend to always be submissive around certain people. With girls I am always dominate though, no b***h is safe from me. (That's how I see it anyhow.) I love bondage and love being tied up and a fight or struggle is always a turn on. Can't go wrong with a little agressiveness. :: Chuckles to herself. ::

Crimson Rose Dragon
Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

xxx1748xxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
I just got permission so Yay!! I am an ageplayer, which means I playact like the little naughty schoolgirl. Sir always wants my hair in gothic pigtails and I tend to dress kinda childishly, frock dresses and things like that. I am in no way into edgeplay. I do not like to be bitten hard, I'm not into being cut, and anything that can kill me is not what gets my motor running. What I DO like is being tied up and suspended (Shibari=<3 ), blindfolded, violet wands (electroplay), spankings, paddlings, whippings..but I'll tell you what is the best ever! I love to be psychologically dominated. The best way I know how to put it is: Sir makes me WANT to obey Him, He doesn't have to FORCE me to obey Him. Although being forced from time to time is always good.

Also, Sir and I are into poly in the BDSM sense. We are actively searching for a bisexual switch, someone who can be dominant with me, but submissive to Him. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am
True Domination, someone that makes you Want to be Obedient towards, is the best dominance i know:
Since i concider myself a Cat-kind, that may be the only way to make me obey, as far as i see it, and i think i'd really like it ....... * Dreamy ... *  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

xxx1748xxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am
I'm not always that way, though. ^.^ I am not the best submissive in the world, I am naughty more often than not, and Sir has an explosive temper. I push his limits and though he tried to make me want to obey, sometimes he has to force me, and that is just as enjoyable to both of us.

And as far as being a kitty, I know the type, I am often like that too. When I am, Sir still has ways to make me obey. Like a squirt bottle. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am
... As a cat, i'm not really "disobedient", but rather "uninterested", and threats don't work at all ....... so, what i'm looking for is more a "I know how to phrase it, so you'll do what i want" thing.
Oh, yes! "Reverse psychology" don't work on me either, since i don't do the opposite, i do something else .....

I Can, as a part of a Roleplay, act a bit more like a "regular" submissive, but only for a limited time, and i may have to counter it with being Dominant for a while .....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

xXxXxXxXxXxXxsh1tz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm
I'ma sadist before anything else.. but I do enjoy a bit of pain myself.. I wouldn't call myself a sadomasochist, though. razz

Umm.. As far as D/S goes, I can switch just to keep things interesting or to learn new stuff, but I dislike it. {Sometimes I will bottom from the top, too..] I very much prefer to be the top.

I love bondage, everything to do with it.. It's just way too sexy. smile
I'm not too good at discipline.. I prefer sensually dominating men by seducing them.. <3

My biggest "problem" is that I just can't seem to spontaneously become the over-bearing domme.. : / Maybe in role-play, but very rarely can I be that bitchy in real life without knowing the person really well or actually being really pissed off..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:50 pm
what exactly is a switch? Anyway, I enjoy many forms of torturing upon slaves and pets as well as foreplay, roleplay, humiliation, psychological and social domination with the occasional submission. For further details...well I might tell you later hahaha! (and teasing..I like teasing...it weakens those horn-crazed slaves ever so much y'know?)  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Kyoretsu Bijin

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 pm
Alrighty. Here we go...
Definitely into bondage. I love being bound and just helpless under my dom.
I'm mostly sub, but I can do switch if the mood is right... Mostly I like my significant others to take me in such a carnal way... *shivers*
Also, I'm kind of a Sadist and a Masochist most of the time. I'm a biter, but I also enjoy being bitten, you know? Same with scratching.
I also enjoy asphyxiation, but mainly on the choking level rather than actually hanging myself...
Whips are a MUST, and I would love to get into edgeplay. The only thing is my bf is... reluctant... at times... : (  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
what exactly is a switch? Anyway, I enjoy many forms of torturing upon slaves and pets as well as foreplay, roleplay, humiliation, psychological and social domination with the occasional submission. For further details...well I might tell you later hahaha! (and teasing..I like teasing...it weakens those horn-crazed slaves ever so much y'know?)

Switch is where you can be a dom and a sub, or sadist and masochist, etc. You switch between the two roles. 3nodding  

Kyoretsu Bijin

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 pm
Kyoretsu Bijin
Alphonse Rosenkreuz

Switch is where you can be a dom and a sub, or sadist and masochist, etc. You switch between the two roles. 3nodding

mmm then label me as such as well ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
Kyoretsu Bijin
Alphonse Rosenkreuz

mmm then label me as such as well ;D

Yeah, most of those who identify with BDSM that I've personally met (in person and via Gaia) label themselves switch...  

Kyoretsu Bijin

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items