Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Vengeance Spells? Please read and assist, if you can. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 am
Tenrai Kado

You should! Your helping her make a big mistake.! How would she find peace in this!? Their got be a binding spell somewhere in my books.

I have a binding spell if you want it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 am
I can make one myself thank you! I'm going to the Spirit World! I can not let you do this! Revenge is never the answer!  

Koigokoro Konjou

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 am
Tenrai Kado
I can make one myself thank you! I'm going to the Spirit World! I can not let you do this! Revenge is never the answer!

For some people it may very well be the answer, you are not the one to make those decisions.

Be wary of whom you meddle with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:16 am
You know what! I will let you help her! But when she gets hurt because of you helping her get her revenge it will be your fault! I'm still going to the Spirit World to a least talk to her in her sleep through her dreams!  

Koigokoro Konjou

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 am
Tenrai Kado
You know what! I will let you help her! But when she gets hurt because of you helping her get her revenge it will be your fault! I'm still going to the Spirit World to a least talk to her in her sleep through her dreams!

No, it will be her fault for making that choice. My hands will be clean and my conscious will be clear. You go and talk to her. I have done nothing yet but say that I can help her if she accepts it, then all power to her.

You are making a rather silly deal out of all of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 am
Maybe your right! Maybe your wrong! I just don't want her hurt cause of what you give her!. Fine. I will agree with you on one think let her decide. And let her choose. If she Pm's you then she take Revenge. But If she PM's me then She will take the alternative choice.  

Koigokoro Konjou

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 am
Tenrai Kado
Maybe your right! Maybe your wrong! I just don't want her hurt cause of what you give her!. Fine. I will agree with you on one think let her decide. And let her choose. If she Pm's you then she take Revenge. But If she PM's me then She will take the alternative choice.

There you go!

Do you see the hilarity of it yet?

Because I saw it when this entire unnecessary thing began.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 am
Now I'm starting to but still I stand by what I said. It will be mistake. But now it's done and over. She will regret it. That's my ending words.  

Koigokoro Konjou

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 am
Tenrai Kado
Now I'm starting to but still I stand by what I said. It will be mistake. But now it's done and over. She will regret it. That's my ending words.

There we go, so unnecessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 am
Tell me. Why would you help her? Just tell me this and I'm done.  

Koigokoro Konjou

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:51 am
Tenrai, keep the melodrama and emotional outbursts to a minimum, please. If your code of ethics means that you must begin a tirade about how magick should be used, make a thread of your own focusing on the debate. I'd much prefer people to help in any way they can and voice their disapproval with either a simple statement or by not posting in the thread, but in fairness, the nice lady did not ask us /not/ to debate the dubious morality of vengeance spells. At any rate, helping her out would be appreciated - the ORS is not the magick police.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm
Tenrai Kado
Tell me. Why would you help her? Just tell me this and I'm done.

Because no one else will. Most people in here, I have found, are of the right hand path and thus have more morals than I do. I'm of the school of just ******** all do this and let's see what happens! Whee!  

Cunning Witch Angus

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm
I'm inclined to agree with Angus.

It is entirely her choice how she wants to deal with this issue.

I know if it were me in her place, I would be ready to curse the son of a b***h into oblivion.

If she wants to use some darker form of Magic to cause him to suffer, and sh knows the risks associated with it, then that is entirely up to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 pm
Mitsh
Tenrai, keep the melodrama and emotional outbursts to a minimum, please. If your code of ethics means that you must begin a tirade about how magick should be used, make a thread of your own focusing on the debate. I'd much prefer people to help in any way they can and voice their disapproval with either a simple statement or by not posting in the thread, but in fairness, the nice lady did not ask us /not/ to debate the dubious morality of vengeance spells. At any rate, helping her out would be appreciated - the ORS is not the magick police.

Yes Mitsh. I keep cool.  

Koigokoro Konjou

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 am
Right, so now that that is all out of the way, what can I do ya for?

I have quite the array of methods for your average curse. I can make it as simple or as complex as you want; as gruesome or pleasant, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

And as our friend here pointed out there is of course taxing consequences on the caster. However, the caster must be ready to accept those consequences lest s/he will fail terribly. A lot of your energy is going into this, so you must be ready for it.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff