Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
And what does everyone HERE think about all this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolweevil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:37 pm
Catani
Now i don't know wheather to be happy about customization of the main page or to laugh at how dumb and really not much customisable it is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i hope it's just a betatest cause it's plain stupid - you can't even decide what will apear in what collumn and the main space, over the customizable colums , is really where a customizable space should be... =_=

but what i can't understand the most is why the hell are the subscribed threads in order when where they started and the newest ones are right on the bottom - even with my high res it's below the visibility (long list of subscriptions - but still...)
As things are now, the customization isn't very functional, but I realize they are still working on things.

Hopefully, once all the kinks are worked out, the main page will work like many other customizable pages many of us may have used, such as on Yahoo, Excite, or MSN.

For now, I will just have faith that the developers are working on turning what we have now into something more like the sites mentioned that already have a similar feature. I do think Gaia has enough content for the users to benefot frm such a feature, once it is working better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:33 am
yeah, well probably... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

though from what i have seen now i don't have that much faith, or at least it will take long time to get it really usefull neutral

Catani

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces