Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 pm
[[Kune, Akira never did answer Ryuuki's question]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 am
WereWeasels
Ryuuki walked into the grassy plains, stricken in awe. Many different types of grasses filled the area, which is what he should have expected from the Grass Country. There were grasses that stuck little seeds to his cloak, and others that itched. Note to self, bring different uniform when traveling to the Grass. he thought to himself as he walked through a patch of tall grass.

He finally reached his destination, noticing it from the camp equipment set around the area. He walked up to his group, happy to see them all set up. "Hey guys sorry I'm late, I got a little sidetracked on the way here." Ryuuki said, apologizing for his tardiness. Ryuuki looked around at the camp that had been set up so far. "We're setting up camp, so that must mean that we're not going to rest in the village... Are we hiding out here?" he asked. It was a pretty good place to hide. It wasn't too close to the village, but also not too far. The random patches of tall grass that blanketed the area also provide good cover for hiding their camp.

[[Sorry it took so long, my mom took the computer to talk on Skype. She also closed my firefox window before I could save my changes to my summon, so I'll have to rewrite that. Better do it now while you guys aren't online.]]

"Yes, this shall be base camp."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

(( eek Ooooo, Akira..tell me the plan. Heh heh, kidding, though I would like to know.))

Hearing Tadashi's exclamation, Auron said, "Sure Tadashi. Get the jutsu prepared as I finish training this one technique". Pulling out another scroll from his bag, he read it to himself.

Oil Armor
By coating oneself entirely in a thin layer of oil one can protect themselves. Physical attacks can actually forcefully get through this thin layer of oil but rather ninjutsu's are rather weak to this technique. Water washes the oil away yes but doesn't do any damage usually to the user.Fire actually doesn't burn the person covered in oil it rather burns the oil away while keeping the skin intact. All other Elemental attacks (Unless of a higher rank) have their own problems with this jutsu.

((1st Attempt)) Auron liked this one. It sounded like it could be quite useful, especially if he was up against a water user. Using the oil in front of him, he bent down, grabbed a scoop full of oil, and performed the handsigns necessary for the jutsu. The oil then started to move up Auron's arms, but quickly stopped and dropped off Auron's limbs.

((2nd Attempt)) Now Auron tried it again. This time the oil moved completely up the arms, covering them from hands to shoulder. Now Auron attempted to move the oil all across his torso. It got halfway down the chest before it fell completely off him.

((3rd Attempt)) Auron was making progress. Every time he tried to make an attempt, he succeeded in more progress. This time the oil covered all of his torso. Most of his body looked pure black. Now Auron tried to manipulate it down his legs, but that two fell apart.

((4th Attempt)) Before Auron let the oil slip completely off, he executed the handsings once more, reguiding the oil back down his legs. Now all that was left was his head. Now he tried to manipulate the oil up to his head, but it started to fall apart.

((5th Attempt)) Auron didn't let it fall completely off his body. He once again made the handsigns in time and then guided the oil to engulf his head. He of course made sure that any of it didn't get into his eyes, ears, nose and mouth. That would sting quite a bit. Now Auron was covered in thick oil, giving him a sort of scary, and slimey appearance. Now that he learned it, Auron dispelled the jutsu, letting the oil fall off. Now he put away the scroll, and then started to get another one out.

((Jutsu Learned))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 am
"Ok then." Ryuuki said, nodding as well. He set his bag down on a small patch of grass, deciding to claim that as his sleeping quarters. Ryuuki thought for a moment, before turning to look at Auron and Tadashi. "Guys feel free to practice your fire jutsus here. If some grass catches on fire I'll just light it out with a water jutsu." he said. After all, he didn't want his teammates to waste time worrying about giving away their position or burning down the field when they could have spent it learning more techniques for the mission.

Ryuuki reached into his bag and pulled out the scroll Kazuma had given him. He opened it up and searched the massive scroll for the jutsu he wanted to learn.

[[Hey does kazuma want the scroll back or does he have others? It's pretty handy since it has every jutsu in it.]]

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:15 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((I only got like 3 more oil jutsu to go before I learn all the oil chuunin techs.))

Auron then moved on to the other scroll. He noted he was almost done with the chuunin scrolls. He was making excellent progress. Now he read the next jutsu.

Slick skin: Oil Resistance
This techinique allows for the user to put a very thin layer of oil on their skin causing them to be very slippery and hard to restrain or go against in any taijutsu. This slick skin allows the user to move about faster when ontop of oil as well.

((1st Attempt)) This one seemed a bit different from the oil armor. So Auron just applied the same aspect of the oil armor, except he used less oil. No dice though, the oil slipped right off.

((2nd Attempt)) AUron tried again but once again, it didn't work. THe oil was very thin and was hard to keep on.

((3rd Attempt)) AUron was met with alot more success this time. The oil stayed on alot longer, but then fell off.

((4th Attempt)) THis time Auron pushed the oil all over his body, and the oil stayed alot longer.

((5th Attempt)) AUron did it again and was met with success. The thin layer of oil successfully covered all of skin and completely stayed on. Now Auron moved on to the next jutsu.

((Jutsu Learned))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron nodded at Ryuuki and continued the training. Now Auron smiled as he examed his next jutsu.

Oil Cannon
Simply enough the user makes a sphere out of oil and by punching this sphere of oil sends it hurtling at an opponent like a cannon shot. The hit from this technique can be quite severe if one is unsuspecting.

((1st Attempt)) Auron made the signs and then the oil started to form a sphere in his hand, but then it dispersed.

((2nd Attempt)) THe sphere held its form this time and then when AUron pulled back to punch the sphere away, the sphere dispersed again.

((3rd Attempt)) THe oil sphere once again held its form, but this time for a lot longer. Now Auron punched it and it flew threw the air, but it dispersed again.

((4th Attempt)) THe oil sphere was punched again, and then hit a tree, punching a hole in it. AUron was impressed with its power.

((5th Attempt)) Auron wanted to add a little something something to the jutsu so as the sphere was once again punched through the air, Auron used a fire jutsu to set the sphere on fire. IT was a success, as the tree was burned down. Auron then made the oil he used to use the jutsu dissapear, putting out the fire before it spread.

((Jutsu Learned))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 am
Kunesume2
[[Dang, does everyone have one now?]]

"Well, while you do that I shall finish my genijutsu training." Akira said as he already memorized the required handsigns for the genijutsu he was working on, a couple of days ago. "Tadashi, you being a Genijutsu would be a perfect person to test out the genijutsu I just learned. Do, you mind?"

Quote:
Nemuri (Sleep)
Description: A simple jutsu in which the user first concentrates for a few moments on both the target and themselves, meditating before initiating the jutsu. To activate this jutsu, direct contact between the user and a victim must be made. An open-palmed wrap on the shoulder, back, or chest will almost instantly force the victim into a state of unconsciousness. The last thing the victim sees before falling asleep are white, ethereal bird feathers floating down in front of them. This technique, however, has literally no combat use since it takes an ample amount of time to prepare the necessary amount of chakra.
Note: Cannot be used combatively and must also have victim’s consent before being used.

Nehan Shoja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description: An offset of Nemuri, this technique is instead increased tenfold and can affect a large group of people. Once more ineffective in combat, this also does not require physical contact to be made between the user and a victim to be initiated. Instead, this one is more easily recognized because the victims imagine feathers to be dropping down out of thin air for a few seconds before the technique actually settles in, providing a few precious moments to counter it.

Magen: Haitai Chihyou no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Decaying Earth Technique)
Description: This jutsu makes the user seem as if they are like dust being blown away by the wind. A visual effect which only serves to hide them, the bulk of the genjutsu begins with the ground underneath the opponent collapsing and acting almost like quicksand. But much unlike quicksand, it is not the ground itself that is dragging the opponent down, but half-skeleton replicas of ghosts or victims from the opponents past. Mothers, fathers, sibling, and rivals; anyone of significance in the opponent’s life hopes to drown them in the now stagnant-looking earth, a vision of their hellish demise just below them.
Note: This technique can affect more than one person. Individual reactions to the technique may vary.

Magen: Kishibari no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Technique)
Description: A genjutsu wherein the user disappears from an opponent’s eyesight. Then, in the few moments of confusion that ensue, the opponent seems to be entangled within the confines of a tree. It’s not as if the tree grew out of the ground and around the opponent, no. It’s almost as if the user had just grown out of the tree itself. In this state, the user undergoes a slight version of the Kanashibari no Jutsu in that their body becomes momentarily paralyzed. This, however, is a misconception. In this instance, the user has instead numbed the opponent’s sense of touch to the point where they only think they are paralyzed. Then, in an extra feat of illusionary skill, the user appears to materialize from within the tree as well and may do as they please to the opponent.
Note: The actual illusion of this jutsu lasts for only four posts. The ‘binding’ aspect, or the point in which the opponent is completely paralyzed, lasts only for the first post in which they are under the effect of this jutsu. In this way, it only allows an ally to take advantage of the opening, not the character that performed this jutsu.

"Well guys, you all shall be victums to my genijutsu since it is all mass genijutsus. Do you guys mine?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron was almost done with the scroll, he only had one more to go and he was determined to get it done.

Crude Oil: Spitting Venom
Utilizing crude oil and its unusual properties the user is able to spit out this substance without harming themselves through some witty thinking. Making the handsigns for this jutsu one is not only gathering a crude oil within their body but they as well need to line their body with a regular oil so that the crude oil does not touch any part of them. After having made said handsigns it is simple enough for the shinobi to just breath in big like in fire techniques and let out a nice puddle (or pool if higher ranked) of this sticky crude oil. If it hits a target directly then they will take great posion like damage from the crude oil If they happen to step in it they will find themselves stuck.

((1st Attempt)) This was Auron's first poison technique, and it sounded a bit dangerous. By using the handsigns, Auron began to create crude oil within his body, but nothing happened.

((2nd Attempt)) This time the crude oil was completed, but it dispersed. Auron was getting abit frustrated.

((3rd Attempt)) This time the crude oil began to form in his body and it stayed there. Now Auron grabbed a whole bunch of regular oil in his hands and made a finger sign in front of his mouth like he was performing a fire jutsu. Then he breathed in deep, and blew out, but nothing happened.

((4th Attempt)) This time the jutsu was a big success. The crude oil spat out his Aurons mouth, mixing with the regular oil creating a poisonous and stick substance.

((5th Attempt)) Auron did it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke. it wasn't,. Auiron successfully executed teh jutsu once again.

((Jutsu Learned))

((ALL CHUUNIN OIL JUTSU LEARNED! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron was extremely satisified with his progress. Every day he grew a little bit more in power. Now after hearing Akira ask them about being under a genjutsu, AUron said, "Heh heh heh. Sure, why not? I am done with all I wanted to do, besides the jutsu Tadashi wanted me to teach me. As long as it doesn't kill me of course. Okay, Akira senseii, fire away"!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am
"Now, tell me what you are seeing when I preform each genijutsu." Akira said as he formed some handsigns as the wind around begin to pick up and partically disappeared leaving only his legs visable. The jutsu continue to go on anyway as the ground beneath Auron and Weasels turned to quicksand, but they weren't moving and nothing was coming out.
[[1st attempt]]

---------------------------------------

Magen: Haitai Chihyou no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Decaying Earth Technique)
Description: This jutsu makes the user seem as if they are like dust being blown away by the wind. A visual effect which only serves to hide them, the bulk of the genjutsu begins with the ground underneath the opponent collapsing and acting almost like quicksand. But much unlike quicksand, it is not the ground itself that is dragging the opponent down, but half-skeleton replicas of ghosts or victims from the opponents past. Mothers, fathers, sibling, and rivals; anyone of significance in the opponent’s life hopes to drown them in the now stagnant-looking earth, a vision of their hellish demise just below them.
Note: This technique can affect more than one person. Individual reactions to the technique may vary.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

If it wasn't for the fact that Auron knew that Akira was not going to harm him, he might have actually been scared. The ground beneath him seemed to give way as horrific ghostly figures began to claw at him, attempting to drag him down. Of course this wasn't real, but if Auron didn't know, it could have fooled him. As he was still in teh genjutsu, AUron said, "Heh heh Akira...ummm..this is slightly disturbing. I would like to ask you to stop now please".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 am
Ryuuki looked around at his surroundings. Akira seemed to have turned to dust, and blew away with the wind, though his legs remained. He looked down at the quicksand that had appeared under him. The trap wasn't pulling him down, and Ryuuki felt pretty much the same as he had before. "Akira! I don't think it worked." he called out. "Your upper body blew away in the wind like dust, but your legs are still here, and the quicksand that appeared below us doesn't seem to be pulling us down either." he added.

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 am
Akira begin to speak to Auron. "I taught you the Kai move, you can stop it, but if you insist." He said as the genijutsu stopped. "I still have to learn it, along with its sister move decaying tree."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron chuckled a bit after recovering, saying, "Oh ya. Heh heh, forgot about Kai. But damn Akira, that jutsu is effective". Then Auron turned to Ryuuki, "Not effective? Speak for yourself, I could have sworn I was going to blow a gasket if I didn't get out of there soon".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:03 am
Ryuuki turned to look back at Auron. "I guess that the jutsu has different effects on people, but it didn't seem to work on me. All I saw was Akira's legs standing in front of me, and a quicksand below me that didn't really pull me down." he said. Ryuuki turned to look back at Akira. "Sensei, do you want to give it another go?" he asked, signifying that he was ready.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff