Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Saotome's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm
((lol, its funny that you think your can take me, but no, and once again, unless you state that it isn't your oinin mask in the post, then we consider it to be the only mask you have on your profile which is, surprise surprise, your oinin mask, much like you said to me early, to late, since you didn't correct the mistake in time, so DEAL WITH IT. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:08 pm
((He posted back in the valley of the end that he was wearing and red and black sand oinin mask))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Nova Storm Flux
((lol, its funny that you think your can take me, but no, and once again, unless you state that it isn't your oinin mask in the post, then we consider it to be the only mask you have on your profile which is, surprise surprise, your oinin mask, much like you said to me early, to late, since you didn't correct the mistake in time, so DEAL WITH IT. wink ))

((THE OININ MASK IN THE PIC YOU DAMN b*****d!!! Thats exactly what Ryugan looks like right now, I photoshoped the pic my damn self XD

Seriously, You're WEAK!!!! YO NO THREATY TO ME!!!

User Image

THAT MASK IS IN THE PIC!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Nova Storm Flux

((THE OININ MASK IN THE PIC YOU DAMN b*****d!!! Thats exactly what Ryugan looks like right now, I photoshoped the pic my damn self XD

User Image

((IF i'm no threat, then why did you run from me the moment you burnt down the house?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:16 pm
Nova Storm Flux
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Nova Storm Flux

User Image

((IF i'm no threat, then why did you run from me the moment you burnt down the house?))

((You may not be a threat, but rules say I cant beat you, so I cant. If they didn't then you woulda been one dead MO-FO BUT, they do so I thought smart and teleported.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:16 pm
((Please, i could kill you in 3 posts, 4 Tops))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Nova Storm Flux
((Please, i could kill you in 3 posts, 4 Tops))

((The way you battled Fenrir with your other char, I doubt that confused I raylly do 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 pm
((You mean when i was killing off my other character, so i was pulling punches and not use the techniques i usally would? you mean that battle, the one with a completely differently character with a different attack style and was trying to die anyway, you mean that battle?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm
Nova Storm Flux
((You mean when i was killing off my other character, so i was pulling punches and not use the techniques i usally would))

((If that's what you wanna call that disaster, then yeah, that's the one))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 pm
((So your basing my rp skill off of a battle i was trying to lose? well, shows how much you know, you should really do more than just base rp skill off a single battle))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:28 pm
((I think he's talking about the one where you had to run away in order to escape with your life. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm
Nova Storm Flux
((So your basing my rp skill off of a battle i was trying to lose? well, shows how much you know, you should really do more than just base rp skill off a single battle))

((lol, Yeah I admit that, seriously though IM NOT AS WEAK AS YOU THINK!!!!

I am underestimating you though, it's just annoying seeing as YOU weren't in my plan, I predicted Zane anf luo, but you weren't in that equation.

I really dont know if your good in rping but I know your pro as you know mine and from that we both should know we aren't weak.

It get's annoting when someones wrong and they deny it while making up other wrong accusations. Anyway this's my last OOc))

@Fen: That's the one.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am
Hya's clone glowed a powerful blue, and the Clone emmeted a arua unknown to the village. Then the thigns that happend to the House started to reverse. The house then was never burnt down and Hya's clone got help from fellow shinobi to put sutff back in place. The house was never burnt down now, making Hya clone happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 pm
Luna Bravenheart arrived at the house on a white wold with purple eyes, wearing a black cloak. She was curious about the new ninja in the mist, and wanted to give him a personal welcome. She got off the wolf and walked up to the door, knocking. "hello is anyone home?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm
Hya walks to the front door, seeing who was at the door.
"Um yes my dear?"
Hya was not in the mood for company since someone had tried to burn his house down, but was a ble to change that since he didnt have to deal with the problem now. He was reayd to pay the people back who were attacking the village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff