Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 am
Orphie
Pretty much all of LoZ: OoT and MM.

I was about 6 when I got OoT, and couldn't actually play it without being petrified of any monster until I was around 11. I still get a little on edge when it becomes night-time in Hyrule field when you're a kid.
User Image
Haha, I used to be so scared of those Stalkids. xd Then I noticed if you kill enough of them a comically giant one shows up, so now I wait for nighttime just to go on a rampage.

The masked things in MM scared me. Goro? Idk. Some sort of ninja thing. I didn't like the small arena and they just popped outta nowhere. gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Orphie
Pretty much all of LoZ: OoT and MM.

I was about 6 when I got OoT, and couldn't actually play it without being petrified of any monster until I was around 11. I still get a little on edge when it becomes night-time in Hyrule field when you're a kid.
User Image
Haha, I used to be so scared of those Stalkids. xd Then I noticed if you kill enough of them a comically giant one shows up, so now I wait for nighttime just to go on a rampage.

The masked things in MM scared me. Goro? Idk. Some sort of ninja thing. I didn't like the small arena and they just popped outta nowhere. gonk

User Image

You mean the Garou's or whatever they were called?

EDIT: Oh, didn't read you said Goro. xD Yea, Garou or Garo, I can't remember the spelling. But the ninja things you get the mask for, they were sketchy ones. D:

Bioshock and Resident Evil got my heart beating a little faster. I always played Bioshock at night and those ******** always jump out of nowhere. Resident Evil's around the same, nothing gets you more tense than running the ******** from a zombie to get to a door. Or shooting the s**t out of his face and having him stop inches before reaching you. Intense.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:29 am
ChaosTorrent
THE UNDEAD IN ZELDA: THE WIND WAKER.

OH MY GOD I KNOW
The redeads in any other game? No fear. I never even saw why people were afraid of them. Then I came across a WW ********. AAAAAAAAAAH D:

Other than that, there have only been two things to ever scare me so far, and those are...
the ******** wallmasters...
And the entire bottom of the well. The entire goddamn thing.
Especially the glowing lake.
The hands. THE ******** HANDS. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:17 pm
redeads used to, almost anything from the 1st silent hill did so as well.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm
l-Kriel-l
ChaosTorrent

OH MY GOD I KNOW
The redeads in any other game? No fear. I never even saw why people were afraid of them. Then I came across a WW ********. AAAAAAAAAAH D:

Other than that, there have only been two things to ever scare me so far, and those are...
User Image
YES. Wallmasters scared me so much as a kid. It's not even so much what they look like or what they do, it's that ominous shadow that signals you have to keep moving. It puts me in panic mode. xd Oh, and you know the maze in the Shadow Temple where you cut up the Floormasters and the little hands jump at you and choke you? I ******** freaked.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:11 pm
I never got scared of any enemies except for the floating heads in Blaster Master for the NES. They were fairly easy to defeat but their appearance scared the hell out of me somehow.  

Vaettur

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm
I always got scared in Majora's Mask, when Link would put on a mask and do his scream. D:
Always had to skip that.
And yeah, I only found the ReDeads scary in WindWaker, not the other games.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 pm
Eternal Darkness, man.
That's all I'm saying.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
l-Kriel-l
ChaosTorrent

OH MY GOD I KNOW

User Image
YES. Wallmasters scared me so much as a kid. It's not even so much what they look like or what they do, it's that ominous shadow that signals you have to keep moving. It puts me in panic mode. xd Oh, and you know the maze in the Shadow Temple where you cut up the Floormasters and the little hands jump at you and choke you? I ******** freaked.

User Image

I don't remember that, but the image of getting choked by the floormaster in the forest temple will never leave my mind.
AND THEN IT REFORMED.

Actually, the entire forest temple is surreal nightmare fuel at its finest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Every form of Skulltula freaks me the hell out. Especially when they get the drop on me.

Also The Flood from Halo and all Infected. Going into small rooms and seeing one point blank, or turning around and seeing one in my face always make me jump.

Lastly, Metroids latching onto my face when I don't see them coming, and Spider Mines in UT3. I HATE swarms of creepy crawlies. Especially if they explode.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm
Two incidents, both while playing L4D2.

The first, on Dark Carnival, I was going around checking doors for supplies when I opened one of them, there was a Charger waiting behind it.
I melee'd it twice before it charged, but it was still enough to make me jump.

The second, on Hard Rain (specifically the sugar mill), I was going through one of the buildings and came up to a doorway with one common infected standing there. I cut it in half and as it fell, it revealed the Witch standing behind it. I nearly shat myself and was immediately thankful I didn't shoot the common zombie. (bullets penetrate common infected)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 am
My first zombie in Half-Life 2.
I was in Water Hazard and low and health, and as it happens, there was a crate nearby. I go to it and bust it open, but suddenly, I see a zombie charging at me from the torso up. It didn't scar me for life, but it made me jump pretty high. WHAT KIND OF CRUEL BEING PUTS A ZOMBIE IN A BOX?!

Smoky Progg....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! PIKMIN EXTINCTION ON MY FIRST TRY. ;_;
;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;
The second time, I knew what to do and killed it dead. D<  

otawara

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 am
l-Kriel-l
Lady Psycho Sexy
l-Kriel-l
ChaosTorrent

OH MY GOD I KNOW

User Image

User Image

I don't remember that, but the image of getting choked by the floormaster in the forest temple will never leave my mind.
AND THEN IT REFORMED.

Actually, the entire forest temple is surreal nightmare fuel at its finest.
User Image
Especially the music, omg. I forgot about the Floormaster in the Forest Temple. Shadow was worse imo cause there were 3 big hands in one room and they all reformed too, but that one was scary cause I wasn't expecting it. gonk

How did that game get an E rating? The gold cart edition even has blood. confused

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:19 pm
Whenever link got an item in oot it scared me, probably because of his scary face! 0_o and teh redeads adn stalfos did too =p =)  

Monster_Mario

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces