Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:03 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((Go! Go! Go!))

Auron laughed after seeing Vincente. He wasn't necessarily making fun of him, but his attitude reminded him a certain friend. He to liked to run in head first. Now after his laughter died, Auron all of a sudden pulled out a scroll and layed his special weapons down on the paper. After performing a handisign, the weapons dissapeared, sealed into the scroll. Auron then looked up after he rolled up th scroll saying, "I figured I would give you guys a bit of a handicap. If I used these weapons I would be over doing it a bit". Now Auron from out of nowhere drew two katanas made of wood. Still on top of the training post itself, Auron yelled, "Now, give me a good taste of your abilities! Let's see if you have what it takes to truly become shinobi"!

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 pm
ooc; Geez thanks for waiting for me >.> I like to take it slow and have some fun

edited; leave me alone dark >.<
___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

As soon as Jiro and Vin introduced themselves there sensei wanted to lay down some ground rules. The first rule was to call him Auron sensei 'easy enough even though I want to call him sensei instead' he thought with a grin. In additon the last rule was that they respect him and are team mates, that was easy to Jiro but he may have some moments. Then Auron sensei did a back flipped serval yards away and then told us since were eager to train we must attack at him like were trying to kill him. Jiro didn't really care about the requirements because he was a more skilled and experienced shinobi then we are so we would more then likely lose. However, this didn't mean Jiro was not going to at least to try and win.

His team mate on the other hand seemed a little bit cocky making seem killing an oninin will be easy. 'A bit cocky but what ever we all do it eventually in are life time' he thought. As soon as his team mate rushed in head first he had a thought occur 'what is that dofus doing? he may be a dummy for doing that or a genius for having a stergety already'. Jiro then witnessed Vin grip the handle of sword pretty hard, 'he must be planning on usuing kendo or something' he thought.

His sensei begun to start laughing, Jiro guessed he laughed at the fact Vin rushed in instead of coming up with an stergerty first. His sensei then laid his weapons on a scroll and they vanished, "You might want to use one serious weapon I want to unlock my sharigan!!" he yelled to him. he then begun to think things thru before he attacked. He then got his plans together and waited for Vin to attack so he could assit or save him if he is in danger.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm
Quaylan
ooc; Geez thanks for waiting for me >.> I like to take it slow and have some fun

User Image

As soon as Jiro and Vin introduced themselves there sensei wanted to lay down some ground rules. The first rule was to call him Auron sensei 'easy enough even though I want to call him sensei instead' he thought with a grin. In additon the last rule was that they respect him and are team mates, that was easy to Jiro but he may have some moments. Then Auron sensei did a backflipped serval yards away and then told us since were eager to train we must attack at him like were trying to kill him. Jiro didn't really care about the requirements because he was a more skilled and experinced shinobi then we are so we would more then likely lose. However, this didn't mean Jiro was not going to at least to try and win.

His team mate on the other hand seemed a little bit cocky making seem killing an oninin will be easy. 'A bit cocky but what ever we all do it eventually in are life time' he thought. As soon as his team mate rushed in head first he had a thought occur 'what is that dofus doing? he may be dum for doing that or a genius for having a stergety already'. Jiro then witnessed Vin grip the handle of sword pretty hard, 'he must be planning on usuing kendo or something' he thought.

His sensei begun to start laughing, Jiro guessed he laughed at the fact Vin rushed in instead of coming up with an stergerty first. His sensei then laid his weapons on a scroll and they vanished, "You might want to use one serious weapon I want to unlock my sharigan!!" he yelled to him. he then begun to think things thru before he attacked. He then got his stergety together and waited for Vin to attack so he could assit or save him if he is in danger.

~UnBreakable Pain~
((Wow, you should watch your spelling.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente took a deep breath. Let's see, he's stronger than me by a lot, what should I do here? He asked himself. He ran fast, closing distance fast. He was still thinking about what to do when he noticed, he didn't have a plan at all. Well this is a great situation, forget planning. He was never one for plans anyway, it was a stupid gamble, thinking wasn't his greatest aspect. He twirled his sword in his hands once and sped up a bit. He had a feeling this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Quaylan

User Image

As soon as Jiro and Vin introduced themselves there sensei wanted to lay down some ground rules. The first rule was to call him Auron sensei 'easy enough even though I want to call him sensei instead' he thought with a grin. In additon the last rule was that they respect him and are team mates, that was easy to Jiro but he may have some moments. Then Auron sensei did a backflipped serval yards away and then told us since were eager to train we must attack at him like were trying to kill him. Jiro didn't really care about the requirements because he was a more skilled and experinced shinobi then we are so we would more then likely lose. However, this didn't mean Jiro was not going to at least to try and win.

His team mate on the other hand seemed a little bit cocky making seem killing an oninin will be easy. 'A bit cocky but what ever we all do it eventually in are life time' he thought. As soon as his team mate rushed in head first he had a thought occur 'what is that dofus doing? he may be dum for doing that or a genius for having a stergety already'. Jiro then witnessed Vin grip the handle of sword pretty hard, 'he must be planning on usuing kendo or something' he thought.

His sensei begun to start laughing, Jiro guessed he laughed at the fact Vin rushed in instead of coming up with an stergerty first. His sensei then laid his weapons on a scroll and they vanished, "You might want to use one serious weapon I want to unlock my sharigan!!" he yelled to him. he then begun to think things thru before he attacked. He then got his stergety together and waited for Vin to attack so he could assit or save him if he is in danger.

~UnBreakable Pain~

First off I suck at spelling and some of them are typos
Second why do you keep going thru peoples post and telling them what they spelled wrong and such I find those people annoying >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:43 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((Lol, Dark is a bit of a grammar nazi eh? Anyways, now since we all have an understand of each other, lets move on to the next question. How often will you be able to make an RP post? Daily? Weekly?))

Auron wasn't worried at all. Judging from the chakra pressure, Auron concluded that these genin were a bit dry behind the ears. Now he nonchalantly reached into a pouch on his waist and pulled out a small marble like object. It was pure black, but it contained a fair amount of destruction. It was a chakra grenade. Basically, it was pure condensed chakra. Auron could make these due to his kekke genkai, the Ayatsuri. Once the grenades made hard contact, it would explode in a medium sized chakra explosion. As if he didn't have a care in the world, Auron simply under hand tossed the grenade towards the charging shinobi. Once the grenades would hit, Vincente would be thrown back, or even severly damaged in a brilliant blue explosion.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 pm
Quaylan
Dark-Ninja70
Quaylan

User Image

~UnBreakable Pain~

First off I suck at spelling and some of them are typos
Second why do you keep going thru peoples post and telling them what they spelled wrong and such I find those people annoying >.>

[[Wtf? I never do that, I only did it with you because I was browsing and saw your post. Some people have a few things wrong but you had several. Also try to find 1 other time when I corrected somebody on their grammar and I'll pay you 10k.

I find people who make assumptions annoying. >.>]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:58 pm
((Ah watev, but can we plz delete the occs. I dont like stand alone banter littering my thread))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items