Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Luo Vs Kai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm
((Cool, thanks. But actually my reaction time is always going to be 2.5 seconds faster, it's part of the mist taijutsu style.))
As Luo's foot landed and the puppet exploded, Luo used his clan ability and used the replacement technique to replace himself with a large chunk of the first puppet he destroyed. Swinging his katana quickly towards Ty as the mist cleared, a large devastating tornado erupted forth at devastating speeds. He then sheathed the katana back to the umbrella and locked it in place, running towards the chuunin using the tornado as cover for his movement.

Luo can perform: 80
86 Academy Jutsu
77 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
57 Jounin Jutsu
10 S-Rank Jutsu

EDIT(Added jutsu Description)
Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo appears on the tallest piece of rubble.

He does a few handsigns before blindly charging at Kai with a kunai, going so fast he appeared to be a blur.

"Give me your best shot kid!"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm
Ty watched with his sharingan as he jumpped way out to the right avoiding the wind attack.He then used the buring rush jutsu to run off leaving exploding tags in his path and if the attack was still coming a few exploding tags went off expeling the tornado.As he was running Ty made to sets of hand signs.Ash erupted from Tys mouth as a colorless gasses covered the whole area. Ty smiled as he clicked his teeth and used the explosion to get away.The explosion engulfed the whole area leaving everyone to dodge the destruction allowing Ty to get away.

Exit
((Edited
I am outa here yo))

Chuunin can perform:47=36
43 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
23Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ty watched with his sharingan as he threw down a smoke bomb as he used the buring rush jutsu to run off leaving exploding tags in his path and dodging the attack.As he was running Ty made to sets of hand signs.Ash erupted from Tys mouth as a colorless gasses covered the whole area. Ty smiled as he clicked his teeth and used the explosion to get away.The explosion engulfed the whole area leaving everyone to dodge the destruction allowing Ty to get away.

Exit

Chuunin can perform:47=36
43 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
23Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

((NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!

you said at the gates you threw down your LAST smoke bomb to get past me, if thats right, you are godmodding!!!! or w/e , btw, I love catching people xD))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm
((That, and you can't just say you dodged a freaking tornado. Even if you used those fire jutsu, the tornado would have engulfed them and you'd have a flaming tornado headed towards you...and you've use up all your replacements so...yeah.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

((my proof))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the explosion, it would appear Hanzo had used kurenai's flower pedal escape and re-appeared in front of Kai using body flicker.

"Your not going anywhere."

((Edited x2))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm
Dark-Ninja70

After the explosion, it would appear Hanzo had used kurenai's flower pedal escape, re-appearing in front of Kai (body flicker).

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

((too late buddy, he's already in the path out of the mist village, mysteriously))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm
((i know you the hokage but im gone,posted at each the mist path and also the mist docks,just track me down))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm
((Glad to know that you are able to outrun a tornado. Must be quite a sight for the eyes.))
EDITED  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 pm
((i've been asked to rule this and Kai you can't just auto escape. Being both low ranked and a puppet user. You couldnt outrun a Kage or Jonin, just cause you can post faster doesnt mean your rpc faster))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm
Dark-Ninja70

After the explosion, it would appear Hanzo had used kurenai's flower pedal escape and re-appeared in front of Kai using body flicker.

((Edited x2))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

@bb: Thank you.

@Everyone: I guess my post is valid then.  

Dark-Ninja70

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:47 pm
Luo watched as the flames were engulfed by the large tornado he had unleashed. He could see that behind the tornado was another strong chakra signature. He then remembered seeing a man standing atop a pile of rubble. Remembering the face Luo realized it was Hanzo, the Hokage who he had talked to when he helped rebuild leaf.

((Yeah, thanks BB))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm
((i know i cant out run but thats what the explosion was for,it was to delay and along with the exploding tags.I left a bunch,to cause them to slow down a bit so i could get way.The i left of exploding tags and also i used an explosion and exploding tags at the docks to get further away))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers