How offensive is this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Whoa. Farmville should not be considered a video game.
XD

Shows how much I know about it then. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:46 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I_love_Inuyasha1
XD

Well, it's a facebook app. Apparently it just involves waiting for crops. I thought it was kinda like Café World (waiting for food).
Don't quote me on that, though. XD  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 pm
SlR PRIZE
I_love_Inuyasha1
HOLY s**t.
RISK.

FFFFFFF- RISK

Oh hai. ^^

You are just a sexist b*****d. D<

This has nothing to do with video games, just degradation against women.

But yeah, she has really made no accomplishment.
Now if she licked her elbow, I'd pat her on the back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:51 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Lord of Armageddon
I_love_Inuyasha1
XD

Well, it's a facebook app. Apparently it just involves waiting for crops. I thought it was kinda like Café World (waiting for food).
Don't quote me on that, though. XD

I_love_Inuyasha1
Farmville. It's kinda like Café World.

lolwut?  

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:58 pm
FARMVILLE ARE NOT VIDERO JAME  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 am
Lord of Armageddon
Ribbin
SlR PRIZE
I_love_Inuyasha1
HOLY s**t.
RISK.

FFFFFFF- RISK

Also, Ribbz, you're right. 9 levels in Farmville, at the beginning, is easy. Really easy.

THANK YOU!

Still, if she doesn't play video games much, then that must feel like a big achievement for her.

Imagine how you would feel if you've accomplished something you don't usually do and someone told you it don't mean s**t?

Well, I corrected myself to say that all feats were relative too. But at that point I'd already kind of dug myself a hole and it was a bit too late. I wasn't even really stating that her accomplishment wasn't worth anything, just that there was the possibility her accomplishment wasn't worth anything. :'D

Haha, oh well, I was trying to debate my point of generalization not being sexist, but she blocked me before I could say anything else.

It must be that time of the month. Or maybe she had to rush back to the kitchen.

cool  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure you acted like a d**k (is it even acting anymore), but wether that's bad or not depends on the situation. Who is she? Random chick from facebook that you accepted for the lulz (to do this) or actual RL friend?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 am
You better hope to God I never cook for you. >D

I probably would have laughed it off, or went all mock indignant on you. ;D

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:11 am
An actual friend, not one I've known for very long, but yea, an IRL friend. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:18 am
Ribbin
An actual friend, not one I've known for very long, but yea, an IRL friend. =P

Well, she didn't seem stupid enough not to realize you don't know how great it is to get 9 levels in that game you've never played. Sounded like she just wanted to get a conversation going, and you picked her right apart. Maybe you should have said "haha yeah i remember that time in maplestory where i grinded like 5 years for 20%" for conversation's sake, but instead you said nothing but what was on your mind, without thinking of the consequences.

I guess that's alright, and if she can't handle that and prefers talking to people in pretend-conversations, maybe it's for the best that she blocked you.

EDIT: you should call her and explain how the people from the internet said that you are right and she is wrong

EDIT2: Wow, I sound like a d**k. goddammit ribbz i like you too much to bring my srs opinion here  

Al Torrenz

Vaettur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:51 am
That comment is so full of sarcasm, i would feel offended myself if she actually thought that was offensive.

She is so rude.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:47 am
That was completely unnecessary and extremely offensive.

That's like saying "Well, I'm glad you did good on your math test, but you're black so for you that's probably a D" instead of just saying "That's great! biggrin " or something.

Even if it turned out to actually be a D, you still don't want to say that to someone. stare  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 am
Even if Farmville is the easiest "game" in the world and I think it's a load of s**t, I would have probably stopped talking to you. I probably wouldn't talk to anyone who said that to me. At least for a while.

Hey, you might think getting kicked in the balls hurts, but you don't have to deal with giving birth or monthly cramps, so I've gotta take your pain with a grain of salt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 am
Meh, could have been worse. It could have been a cooking and cleaning simulator, and you could have said, "But of course you'd be good at it, it's your job."  

Mephisto D

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 am
ChaosTorrent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure you acted like a d**k (is it even acting anymore), but wether that's bad or not depends on the situation. Who is she? Random chick from facebook that you accepted for the lulz (to do this) or actual RL friend?
Courage wolf is definitely better than advice puppy. His wisdom always makes me feel more confident.

Oh and you were both wrong. She is wrong for playing facebook games, you are rude for not telling her to go play a real game and letting her continue playing it.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff